Capacitive buttons > Software buttons > Hardware buttons

Capacitive buttons > Software buttons > Hardware buttons

Discuss.

capacitive > mechanical > waste of screen space

What would be the advantage of cap. buttons over cap. Screen buttons?

I can use my full screen with capacitative

Mechanical home button
Capacitive function buttons

S5 master race

But your screen is either smaller or your phone larger to have the same screenspace when the buttons wouldn't be displayed (ie during videos)

So it doesn't really matter then user, does it

In what category does the Iphone 7 home button falls to?

trash

haptic

Haha:)

kek

No joke, this thing is totally fuckin retarded.

hardware > capacitive > software
If there's room for buttons there is absolutely no damned excuse for them to be on the screen. If there isn't room for the buttons on the bezel, room should have been made.

vid related = the best of both worlds

how do you get it back

swipe up from outside of the screen

software = hardware >> capacitive

I always en up pressing capacitive buttons on accident, especially while trying to take photos.
This rarely happened with either software (the screen isn't the bezel so there's still space for muh fingers) or hardware (I can touch them without activating them)

so yeah, capacitive a shit

>touchwizz

>Hardware buttons
are the best. less chance of accidentally pressing these stupid buttons

Depends on how well the hardware buttons are implemented but in most cases when the fucker actually know how to make proper buttons that don't fail I would be

>what is lineageOS

Hardware buttons > capacative buttons > software buttons

Hence why I still use a blackberry

I agree, love capacitive buttons on my phone. I'm sad that my next phone will probably be full touch on the front

Hardware > software >>> capacitive

In special cases software > hardware though, for example in tablets which you use pretty often in both orientations.
>tfw no tablet with minimal bezel that instead has software border that you can enable (or is enabled automatically) when you want to hold it

Proof that Chinkaomi Remdi Note is master race

the front botton buttons should be hardware buttons on the ride side of the phone so you can click them with your thumb and have the max amount of usable screen space possible

Capacitive were great on HTC's phones.

I feel like software buttons take up unnecessary screen space.

Same
It's a good OS. I prefer it's UI.

Fuck off i have software buttons and it's shit. All i want is a clicky fucking button.

It's actually
Capacitive buttons < Software buttons < Hardware buttons

winrar