Red?

youtu.be/R_hQ7YMv6yo

Other urls found in this thread:

motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/indevice_detail/a_id/95192/p/30,6720,8696
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself and go advertise your video somewhere else

Literally shilling.

>placing phone screen-down
how can someone be this retarded

red.
meizu pro 6.

fuck off

what's wrong with that
it saves battery life, at least on iphones, since the phone detects it's been placed screen down and doesn't light the screen up for notifications

tailred a best

>what's wrong with that
you risk damaging the glass panel
who cares if the back gets scratched, it's the front that matters

>it saves battery life, at least on iphones, since the phone detects it's been placed screen down and doesn't light the screen up for notifications
so just turn that off if you don't use it

>willingly giving money to fight aids

The world already has too many humans.

>since the phone detects it's been placed screen down and doesn't light the screen up for notifications

That is not at all true. Are you fucking stupid, just trying to guess how iPhones work?

And they're not even the decent humans mind you

uhh, they have proximity sensors. How else do you think they make the screen turn off when you hold it close to your face during a call?

That's for a fucking call you retarded cunt. It doesn't just always keep the screen off for anything else. Have you ever even touched an iPhone before? They've been around for 10 years, you should have by now.

you can apologise to him now

you're a dumbass, a wrong dumbass on top of that

The hardware exists for them to do this, and I know for a fact that other phones do this (especially the android ones with active display or whatever the fuck it's called). I don't have an iphone, so idk if iphones have this feature, but all it would take is software on apple's part. Also, I'm not the same guy that claimed iphones did this, I was just pointing out that the hardware is on the phone.

holy shit literally just saw this before I posted, get reckd. Seriously, just do some minor research before calling people retard cunts, you dipshit

>active display or whatever the fuck it's called
ambient display

how about you suck some dick, retard?

no, ambient display is just screen brightness while the screen is on, I was talking about active display, which is closer to what the iphone guy was talking about (screen lighting up for notifications).

motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/indevice_detail/a_id/95192/p/30,6720,8696

wtf I love apple now?

This just to prove that HTC is the pioneer.
The first company to release a red full Metal body, and I remember that one user who predict that iphone will make a red one.