What are some God tier paid mobile apps that are so good you actually bought them?

What are some God tier paid mobile apps that are so good you actually bought them?

>Easy Voice Recorder Pro for $0.99
>Nova Launcher Prime for $0.49
>Unified Remote Full for $0.99

Cpuz

KLWP

PowerAmp

Poweramp.
The only app I ever bought and I don't regret it. But fuck that licence check that's rarely made but prevents you from listening to anything when you don't have an internet connection.

>Nova Launcher
>Swype
>Termux

SystemMD

N7 player

Pocket Casts

DOSBox Turbo

Grindr Platinum

Naked browser pro

fire emblem heroes

sleep for android

Cerberus anti-theft

Kek, literally buying a botnet.

Seriously tho, the web control panel is pretty neat.

This

I buy all my apps cuz I value the hardwork the devs put into their work. I'm an aspiring dev myself, btw

MobileHiddenCamera

because reasons

What is this meme from?

Oh I don't know

Nova prime
Blackplayer EX

Forgot pic

>tfw bought swiftkey
>made free now
>freebie given to paid users was shitty themes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aren't all themes free too now?

zetatorrent for $0.99
moon+ reader pro for $1.99

I got them on sale btw.

fucking hell

Wolfram Alpha

Get full functionality of WA without the 5 dollar monthly subscription.

pocketcasts if you're a podcast junkie
can't remember but i think i bought it for $1

Spent about 20 on hearthstone expansions

I think it's $3 or $4 now.

fucking faggot. after searching this on play store, my ads showing me gay app. fuck you.
>hey look at me im a 4channer, I think being being a faggot is funny to a muslim user

yeah I'm a Muslim, I'm angry because you ruined my day. that much I'm mad rn.

blacked elsa jean.

fucking kek

>paying for mobile apps
been using android for years and years, and I don't paid a single app or even donate. I just google everything. on early days of android, where games is easier to hack was one of the best. I hacked unlimited diamond and coin and play like premium, while it cost to nearly 100 usd for a few gems. Seriously, people who pay for apps, why haven't you drink bleach yet?

and for this thread, all apps you mentioned you can get it for free. Im using nova launcher prime rn. I'm not even broke or anything, I just hate the thought of paying money for things I get for free. If it impossible to find crack, I'll just flag the app.

I paid full price like 4$. And it went on sale for 1$ a week later. I was upset, but it is my #1 most used app. So I do not regret it.

Also +1 wolfram alpha. Great daily tool. I use it to calculate calories and nutritional values in food. Great way to check macros on losing or gaining weight.

To be honest I've spent less than $25 on apps in the life time of owning my phone. It's not like you're breaking the bank to get some quality of life enhancements for your phone.

All of those and Camera VF-5 (Cinema too), a bunch of hyperlapse apps, and Plex.

Yeah, but every time the app updates you'll have to hunt down the latest APK. I think giving literally 1 buck to the developer for convenience is not that bad of a deal. But $1 is really the cut off price for me.

>hey wait a minute, I use voice recorder too!
>check app store
>pro version on sale
>$0.99
>sale ends in 1 hour
>GOTTA BUY FAST
>tfw saved like 3 bucks

Thanks OP

>I willingly searched an app I saw on a Vietnamese abacus making board and because of my own actions something bad happened.
>I blame you
Nice.

Tube galore . com

You're welcome. I bought it 2 days ago. Not that I actually needed any of the Pro functions, but I've been using this app for many years now, so I thought it's time to pay my respects for the developers.

you know, we have blacked.com. When are we getting whited.com? could be interesting

TitaniumBackup

> whited.com
bleached.com

if only

How often does it do that?

I love my RCT mobile when I'm bored.
it cost me 6 bucks and was just easier than having to get a crack for it and jump threw hopes

ewww, black whomens are ugly and gross, who would wanna se that?

You gotta find the nice ones. Black girls know how to take it in the ass and suck some dick. White girls are normally scared to take it in the ass.

>t. white beta virgin

rape face

Kys goatfucker