I am moving to Scotland for studies, what should I expect? (will have Chilean roommate)

I am moving to Scotland for studies, what should I expect? (will have Chilean roommate)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vye5RcHdyMY
youtube.com/watch?v=6YzyaPgSHZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

older people are harder to understand

Fuckton of cocaine.

A fake MA that's really a 4 year bachelor

blasting reggaeton 24/7

Lol going for that 'free' degree

Alcoholism

what else can I do

Its a shithole

It's a lie. Scotland has never exist !

Be aware that locals will laugh behind your back at you unless you refer to Scotland as 'Upper England'.

I thought Scotland was the heroin one.

My mistake, Spain is the cocaine one, you're right.

he should also call kilts 'man-skirts'

Work at McDonald's

a liberal breeding ground, hideous accents, large emo/feminist/SJW culture

expect most girls to be fat, pale skin, feminist, either dark or colourful hair, liberal

Doing an MA is a meme in the first place

Genuinely wish I could pay for my degree, the unis are dying from a lack of funding

Only half true

Op, you will never be truly Scottish without assimilating the songbook of the Corries. Native Scots may try to deny it, but even their knees will soften at:

OH, CALEDONIA, WE ARE YOUR SONS
RESTORE US ONCE AGAIN, FROM YOUR DREAMS AWAY
AND WE WILL PLEDGE TO THEE

Maybe OP is lucky and the Chilean is someone who went to Scotland to escape Reggaeton.

i hope you like reggaeton

Expect liberal faggotry everywhere.

>the SNP are liberal
I want this meme to die, they're only pretending to be liberal

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=Vye5RcHdyMY

Scotland has the highest cocaine use per capita on the planet m8

>#fuckoffwe'refull

Depends. I imagine you'll be going to Edinburgh, since that's where all the foreigners end up. It's wound up with a really dodgy accent that's no quite Scottish and no quite English, and frankly sounds put on.

Anyway, expect it to be colder than your used to, damper as well. It doesn't rain as much as the memes would let you think, but only just.

You don't watch football. I don't care if you did, you don't anymore.

Don't mention ze war(s of Scottish Independence)!

And lastly, don't be surprised if you get punched for no actual reason. It happens on occasion, it's no a hate crime, it's just rage escaping to the nearest conductor through the medium of a fist.

My closest neighbor is five miles away and even that feels a bit to cramped desu

>don't be surprised if you get punched for no actual reason
This surprised me as well, I'm not a huge dick so I was surprised when I got punched on a night out, later on in the night I saw the cunt again and he hugged me instead

I think I smell a weigee

Hope you like boiled food.

>what should I expect
spastics up your arse

*Fried

Boiled food is Scandis and Sandniggers m8.

You smell a Shireling of Ayr. I just expect he'll either be in Glasgow or Edinburgh for study, best prepare him for either end.

The Scheme was the best thing to come out of Ayr desu

That was Kilmarnock. Ayrs no quite as bad, although I still wouldn't recommend it for a family day out.

I can't really talk shit desu my shitholes pretty dilapidated

This reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=6YzyaPgSHZc

You are one stupid fuck.

You voted for this:

Proposed consititution, Article 1 section 4:

>An inclusive definition of citizenship, with reserved rights of residency for non-citizens resident in Scotland at the time of independence.

Open doors and a free passport for every illegal

You fucking cunt. try reading your own parties platform before you vote again.

FYI this is the piece of shit that would decided Scotland immigration and foreign policy upon independence.

>They aren't liberal

How can you be this FUCKING IGNORANT?

Ayr cunt here. Been all over Scotland and ayr still manages to be the nicest bit I've see .

Remember when you get to Scotland to set your watch back 30 years.