That protestantism in hungary

>that protestantism in hungary

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Church_in_Hungary
cnn.com/2016/05/17/foodanddrink/burger-king-sauna-spa-helsinki-finland/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alcácer_Quibir
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noice

>Catholic
>80 % perc of the population in Czechia is agnostic.

Your map has some flaws my mate.

>Moortugal
every fucking time I see them on a map of something

>islamicstatetugal

It's probably going by people who declare a religion or historic population.

>Jihadtugal

>random mongols in russia

Erry time

based

funnily enough, even though we might be tempted to think they're remnants of the Mongol conquests of the 13th century onwards, Kalmyks are actually recent arrivals in Southern Russia. Indeed, the Kalmyks only started arriving in the Volga region during the 17th century.

>tibetan buddhism
>tibet is like 4000km away

how

"Tibetan" Buddhism and Buddhism as it's practised in Mongolia are the same. Kalmyks are descended from Mongols.

Kalmyks (a subgroup of Oirats, which in turn are a subgroup of Mongols specifically from Western Mongolia)

what is going on in portugal?

Memes

That Protestant blob in Hungary is Calvinism

We used to be majority Protestant as well before counter-Reformation, although Lutheranism was more prevalent

Czechs had Husitism, which was even older form of Protestantism

Hussites and other pre-Reformation groups that got caught up in the Reformation are interesting af

Like Waldensians are basically Protestants today, but the movement has been around since the 12th century and somehow managed to avoid being stamped out

Where is Tengri ?
Where is Zoroaster ?
Where is Mithras ?

Kazakhstan should have Tengri.

>That Protestant blob in Hungary is Calvinism
No it's not, it's Greek Catholicism.

They don't have enough followers to be represented on this map. Almost everyone in Kazakhstan is either Muslim or Orthodox Christian (and Kazakhstan isn't a very religious country anyway).

There aren't very many Zoroastrians left in Iran, the ones that are still around live father east than the map shows.

No one worships Mithras anymore besides meme roleplayers.

Greek Catholics are Catholics in communion with Rome, not Protestants. The blob is purple.

That's my point. That map is retarded. You'll pardon me if I dare say I know more about my country than you.

There are no protestants anywhere near here. I live in that purple blob. Which probably should be fucking blue.

Here it is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Church_in_Hungary

2,500,000 members with a centre in Debrecen. Even Viktor Orbán is a member. It checks out.

>Even Viktor Orbán is a member.
WTF I HATE HUNGARY NOW

>Famous Reformed Colleges and schools were formed. Nickname of Debrecen commonly used in Hungary is the Calvinist Rome because of the great percentage of the Reformed faith in the city as well as the Reformed church had significant influence in the city and the region.

>Reformed Great Church of Debrecen

Oh shit, I walk past that thing like every second week. I though it was a Catholic church. This is really embarrasing.

WTF I hate Debrecen now.

Hussites aren't even Protestant. The original Jan Hus would not even subscribe to their tenets

He wouldn't. Jan Hus just wanted to reform the Church, but he was burned at the stake in Constance

>I know more about your own country than you do
lmao

A kurva dagadt reformatus anyadat reformaljad

Where the fuck did you find a Christmas Island proxy?

And if you're not a proxy, how do you even have internet?

Hmm guess Hungarian are white after all

Christmas island is extremely developed with 30-250 aud an hour wages and everyone works at refugee detention centre which Australia pays for basically the wall of Australia from mudslimes and chinks

I didn't mean about economics, it's in the fucking end of the world and you have, what, 5k citizens, how do you even provide internet there?

Even islands with 50 population have internet satellite internet is a thing

Wait, you're not even Hungarian diaspora? Excuse me, I'll have to go and hang myself.

How come people in surrounding countries know us so well? I know literally nothing about any of you.

And here I am in a fucking land lock, where if a wind blows slightly, the cables get messed up and half the town loses connection baka senpai

misquote WTFI should probably go to sleep. I have a job interview in 6 hours. If only I hadn't drunk that coffee

Christmas Island. How life there must be I wonder. Alone, at the end of the world. Tell me about it. Tell me everything!

It's not the end of the world and almost everyone works here as prison/detention guard keeping the mudslimes and chinks in line

Oh man whats life over there like

Surely you have mobile based one?

>not the end of the world

Literally one step away from it

Protestantism was founded so that way a guy could chop his wife head off since she couldn't give him a male heir.

How did they end up more civilized than Catholic/Muslim/any other religion I have no clue.

So, something like Fort Boyard?

Depends for who the refugees suffer here

Yeah, but only for cell phones

You can host that to your laptop thats how everyone uses it here

Tell me more santa

It's like 35 Celsius here and people seem fucking miserable

Lutheranism predates the Church of England slightly.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there's no muslims in portugal u stupid fuck

this is why i love these meme maps

How does this make you feel?

Burger King opens world's first in-store spa
cnn.com/2016/05/17/foodanddrink/burger-king-sauna-spa-helsinki-finland/index.html

Then this guy came along:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alcácer_Quibir

Proofs?

>angilcan church = lutheran church

you need to stop saying stupid things user

indifferent, i couldn't care less if some greaseballs want to eat burgers in a sauna since it has nothing to do with my life

I don't understand. Why are there little blobs of Islam in Bulgaria?

Turks

>that giant green shitstain in the middle of Orthodox territory

why has it not been cleansed

Because they're overall peaceful. Russian muslims are much more civilized than your typical muslim in the Middle East and Europe.

nice and edgy, Perttu

bravo

ur a dingus

>Moortugal

>that Armenia in sea of mudshits

>Georgia
>Christian

TOP KEK

Because you chimp out and bomb the good guys when they try.

We used to be almost 100% Calvinist but the Habsburgs ruined it