Why do Slavs drink so much?

Why do Slavs drink so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nT9MPZRzQn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depressive lifestyle

Why not make it better? why the self loathing?

There's nothing to do here but drink and be sad

and then die

but we'll all die anyway...

Are Portuguese actually Slavs?

putin should increase tax on alcohol by 200%

t. knower

Do you have super slav alcohol resistance? How much Vodka do you need to get tipsy? How much to get drunk? How much to get fucked up?

how can one person change the fact that wages are shit, politicians are corrupt and you have almost nothing to look forward in your life?

>Do you have super slav alcohol resistance?
No
>How much Vodka do you need to get tipsy?
Two shots would be enough
>How much to get drunk?
A bit less than 0,5
>How much to get fucked up?
A bit more than 0,5

People have to change things as a collective group, if not then your best chance is to get the hell out of there then. Come to Canada, we need more white immigrants to counter all the non-whites.

I'd drink beer all the time if it was cheaper than diet coke here in the US.

To dull the pain of their meaningless existence.

I thought Slovakia was a developed country...

>Nothing to do with their time
>My uncle- the one left back in russia
>All they do is drink, go fishing, and work on cars
>Not exactly a great life when you're in your 60s and can't do anything else with your lfie

>All they do is drink, go fishing, and work on cars

That doesn't sound too bad actually, what more do you need?

I dont drink, i was just stating why so many people do. Im not white also

Well drinking is in our culture, lot of people are happy and still get drunk as fuck on every friday, i was talking mostly about hardcore alcoholics and their reasons

I was in an international student program in the US and I met some Polish girls. My mate and I invited them to drink, hoping to get them tipsy to ease them up a little. Little did we know the cunts drink like fucking sailors.

We were drinking Tequila and I literally black out and the girls were sober as fuck.

Embarrassing desu.

>I'm not white

What are you?

>Are Portuguese actually Slavs?
No, they're just as impoverished as them though. Hence the correlation.

>drinking 5 bottles of liquor a week
>still feel fine and enjoying life

Can the alcohol is bad meme please end already, americans are oversensitive as usual. The liver automaticly restores itself overnight and besides that there are only health benefits to drinking.

Why is water wet?

It's just part of being water

What about 500 ml of hard liquor/day? still okay?

What is the optimal amount of alcohol one needs to drink per day to be classified as "an alcoholic"?

For lack of an alternative. Drugs are difficult or downright impossible to acquire, if you get caught your life is certainly ruined, and cartels don't bother importing any because they know they have no market in Slavic countries. Unless you live in southern Russia, then you can shoot up 99% pure heroin to your hearts content. Or cook up opioid pain killers when you run out of kopecks. Alcohol is cheap and plentiful, so why bother looking for another fix when your neighborhood grosik is a short walk away?

*squats into the thread*

People who use drugs are pedophile-tier here, drinking is acceptable

mutt

I'm a mutt as well, nobody really cares here that's the best part.

Revolution my man. By the way things are going, you will have a chance to join a Slovakian nationalist force. Based V4 countries.

I have that chance already, but i dont really feel it joining literal nazi party

Why do australians promote race mixing with literal sub humans?

play it cool amerihat

Because of shit life, and probably the only time you can really forget about it is when you're shitfaced

>le nationalists are gnazis meme xdd
Don't fall for the cuck brainwashing - your country and people are more important than dodging insults. Their words like "bigot" and "Nazi" will bounce off you when you MAKE SLOVAKIA GREAT AGAIN. Just look at Orban - he was called every name under the sun until his wall worked.

>liver automatically restores itself
Kek, hope you have a liver transplant lined up if you keep doing that.

You are clueless, Orban is corrupted thief, Hungary is in very bad state.

There is no brainwashing, every party in Slovakia is nationalistic, but the extreme is nazi tier,

Who isn't corrupt? Jobbik will do a better job anyway, Fidesz is just a transitional party.

That's beautiful, every party nationalistic. Are there many cucks in Slovakia or are they just foreign students/(((them)))?

their kids will eat less but they'll drink the same amount of alcohol

id put a slav under the table in 10 minutes

Cucks by Sup Forums definiton are almost nonexistent, just as foreigners

Lad I'm an alcoholic and your intake is as fucked as mine.

By Sup Forums definition yes, but being pro refugee and pro multiculturalism is being a mainstream cuck.

you're just an alcohol enthusiast not alcoholic

idk who that fuck is but if you wanna know about the alcohol ask me

mainstream here is being against it

Not globally though. What do you think made your people resist westernization so well? Former communist rule?

I've literally been drinking a fifth a day for the last two months

I've been doing that since december bud, step it up.

>a fifth a day
i polish a handle in 2 days lol

being poor

>Two shots would be enough

holy shit, it takes like half a fucking bottle for me to get tipsy, and I hardly ever fucking drink.

clearly americans are drunk

fucking americans

ignore the flag

Shit I thought I was bad at 4-8 drinks a night. Last time I polished off a fifth I was fucked until like 10 p.m. the next day. How do you fucking function?

THIS. I need literally half a litre of Vodka to get fucked.

do you guys just drink it without any brake?

>wake up hungover
>drink more
>end up withdrawing
It's not that bad desu but my liver won't thank me

you guys dont like everclear yea?

but you do like american whiskey?

Are you retarded

im trying my hardest at least

Everclear shouldn't be drunk straight m8. That's a good way to end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. By the time you realize you're fucked, it's too late.

i pour koolaid in it lol

That's what you're supposed to do. It's for mix drinks only. 2 shots of that and I'd feel tipsy too.

no i mean i pour the tropical punch powder in the bottle and watch steven seagal until im mad pissed

Guys, u can support poor russian student, who must work for studying Just send me some money! I will appreciate for every donate!
My qiwi wallet +79509904375

sorry could you post this in american?

Nigga you dumb

thats what i do

What do u mean?

>My qiwi wallet +79509904375
this could be bitcoin for all i know

if it is you're rich btw

...u wot

sorry i meant super drunk

No it's the everclear/kool-aid powder/Steven Seagal combo that's got me fucked up

bro steven is probably chiseled from marble because he is a god

dont take him seriously tho btw

Also i have webmoney 512823061498

some alien please abduct me and show me the meaning of these long number strings

And write existential novels.

R446267807826 this my webmoney

25 is my pretty age

18 is my

youtube.com/watch?v=nT9MPZRzQn8
why so early?

Cause when i was 18 i didnt work

when i was 14 i grinded welds off of cars

Right now i work in MacDac

id rather live under a bridge than work at mcdicks

So i have 200$ in month and its not enough for life

I work for studying

my student loan is 180,000 USD and i dropped out because my teachers were 22 year old people in my major

fuck studying

Homeless life in Siberia sucks

seems pretty cold ill give you that

this sucks man. I only owe about $5k for uni from which I was kicked out. What are you gonna do now?

i work on cars for 15/hr so i manage the 600$ monthly payment with my parents help

Guys, u can support poor russian student, who must work for studying Just send me some money! I will appreciate for every donate!
My qiwi wallet +79509904375
My webmoney R446267807826

what's this in upside-down money?

If im not will studying i cant have good work with good money

i got lucky and restore cars from about the 1900's with some cool old guy with a lot of guns and bikes

But what then? I am thinking about starting to study so programming language. You can earn good money at least in russia

Its internet wallet. Qiwi and Webmoney

i have 3 years of programing under my belt and i couldn't get a job over 10 an hour to save my god damn life, much less an internship while in school

everyone decided programming was the way to go

Holy shit senpai you fucked your shit up hard. I went to 4 year public uni graduated with 7k debt.

Thanks Nikita for 0.72$