You've been elected leader of your home country, and now you must lead your country on wards

You've been elected leader of your home country, and now you must lead your country on wards.

Post your political party, policies, and what you plan to do as leader of your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Venezuela
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

green
banning the drilling and uses of fossil fuel
weaning global dependence on grave-robbing materials
usher in a new age of economic independence

Establish fascist dictatorship.
Run economy in the ground, whilst living a lacish lifestyle.
Invade Sweden.
:^)

make the only official language irish. make irish language proficiency a requirement for any government position, from postman to president. start up conscription (2 years for every man)
deport immigrants
fix our healthcare system
make brehon law the law of the land
subtly push pro-pagan propaganda (propaganpropaganda :DDDD)
leave EU
build a wall around dublin and make the knackers pay for it
bring back the high king and the clan system

Right
Build a wall
Build a wall

Become Emperor.
Try all politicians as traitors and force them to either pay what they stole or face the firing squad.
Invite all the car factories.
Build wall.

Force all immigrants out
Become dictator
Annex Canada
Raze it all
Get assassinated

>the tech party
>develop tech and energy sectors in Australia

as leader, I would make a large number of changes, I would introduce a national service for all citizens, promote skills-based immigration policies with a quota for genuine refugees, shrink the bureaucracy, complete the national broadband network, start large infrastructure projects for renewable energy, reorder the taxation system to increase tax on those selling australia's natural resources, and encourage people to have children and families

Reinstate the Aamerican Nazi Party
Be like Purge, fire literally every single government staffer
Build a wall on the Canadian border, then nuke all the coastal states and Mexico

The colorless party that just does what needs to be done.

Sensible and clear immigrant policy fitting the circumstances
Relax banking laws (currently too strict in NL, read up on it) and lower income taxes as compensation.
Tighten diplomatic connections with the benelux to have an alternative should the EU fall.
Save the police financially (currently not doing so well)
Try to get the ABC-islands to become part of the nation again and instead give them all a special status (but do take part of their taxes)
Make being a elementary/high school teacher a more prestigious job, by initiating rewarding programs, and raising their wages by 20%.
Tighter controls on university teachers, make grants available to unis based on quality of education, not research (or at least make it more balanced)
Put more pressure on Shell to reimburse Groningen for the damage they've profited off.
Double the funds for islam deradicalization, as well integration.
Kick player Daley and coach Danny Blind from the national football team and get van Basten back, as well as someone deserving to be in the national football team.

Me 2017

>Political party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Venezuela
Here's a list, notice the shit one would have to work with, but likely start a new party.
>Nearly all are left or at most, center/center left

>Policies
Focus on trade with US, make sure more businesses don't leave for other countries,food production (Venezuela usually has imported their food from Uruguay and Argentina), try to stop the brain drain and offer ex-pats to come back, try all chavistas for treason, purge current administration, deport congolombians/build a wall, and improve relations with the US, and cut ties with Bolivia.

Canadian Nationalist Party (CNP)

Execute anyone who voted NDP

100 Lashes to anyone who voted Liberal

Allow America to nuke Toronto

Only allow Immigration from majority white nations

Establish new constitution with gun and property rights, no fag/degeneracy enabling bullshit allowed, give additional powers to the Monarchy

Increase defense budget to 2.5%

Ban Islam. Muslims either need to convert or leave

Promote Patriotism and Nationalism through propaganda programs and the school system

Change flag to *pic related*

Give more governmental power to the Provinces, less Federal power in general

More funding for Arctic development

Abolish the Indian Act

>disband human rights commison
>genocide commies, lawbreakers and muslims
>bring back polo y servicios (forced labor) for criminals
>ebin propagandas
>free internet, but foreign sites are banned
>free commieblock housing for everyone
>free schooling up to colleg, but government is the one to decide what course.
>militarize my shit up senpai
>ally with chinks and burgerland to avoid ww3
>invade north borneo
>make malysia a tributary state

>Trilateral north american integration, make /cum/ a single market and establish a legislative regulatory body acting over the three countries'. Pursue further political and cultural integration.

>fairly strict protectionism outside the North American Market

>nationalize natural resource extraction, use for federal revenue

>Further the decentralization of our federalism

>Incentivize industrial mechanization

>incentivize trade, but more particularly consumer unionization.

>open borders and free labour between Canada, US, Mexico; strict and selective immigration laws otherwise. Preference towards compatible cultures for labour immigration; high preference towards highly skilled and educated professionals.

>uh culture of irony

>muh dogs

>hey what are u lookin at

Exterminate muslims. Send military into da hood. Purchase Wrangel Island from Russia and deport jews and SJWs there.

Build military so massive and so powerful that no country would dare to look at us funny. We won't be "lol those fat dumb burgers" anymore, we will be "O Great Lord America, Land of the Glorious Free."

Achieve peaceful union with Canada (with myself as leader of course) under a simplified US Constitution, so there's no more argument about ambigious wording such as "well regulated militia" etc. Overrun Latin America, use military to clean up narcos and ghettos. Extend Interstate system to cover it and Canada.

Penalty for birth control or abortion will be straight to front line combat, no boot camp, training, or anything.

The i refuse to be a cuck party
>no gun laws
>no social programs
>no laws against home making alcohol
>obligatory mass triggering among freedom hating faggots

Remove all the parties
Arrest oligarchs, confiscate banks and factories.
Restore soviet factories and plants.
Experiment further with the planned economic.

Please never come across any kind of power

maybe but probably don't become politicians

Oh, and make gun laws more like swiss ones.

>It's the current year! I mean c'mon!

What the hell are you doing here???

What?

Hi

Annex Colombia to Panamá

Legalise every drug
Execute/deport the ugly/blacks
Mandatory bisexuality
Ban monogamy outright

I will bring this country down in a blaze of hedonistic glory

Independent
Bring back factories and other industrial productions.
Reform military to have more troops.
Begin diplomatic talks with the E.U. And Russia.
Convince them to invade Isis controlled territory and eradicate them from the face of the earth. Then give those lands to Israel.

I declare myself king and everyone has to suck my dick

dutch shell makes the world a worse place

don't deny it

Nobody can deny that.
I was this post as well

Alternative Vote
Regional autonomy, and regions get all tax money except VAT, and part of the health insurance (ambulance care for everyone in the country)
simplification of business laws and procedures
Lower performing 5% layoffs for public workers based on secret efficiency analysis
no subsidies
no female voting
no budget for the arts on the country level (regions can do as they please)

But I would get shot in few months if I do this

>regions only get the money they make
You do realize istra and dubrovnik would be shitholes? They live on the fact that the national budget is split proportionally

me not having gf is made illegal

Benevolent autocracy
Corruption in the government will be either unranked or killed
Rape and war crimes are prohibited and will be punished severely (rape = killed)
Military is compulsory, excluding if you have ailments that are life-threatening
Start doing actual trade and don't buy stupid shit like our current government does

-lawsuit against putin and his gang (90% of the current government)
-the closure of 90% russian television for propaganda. fine and bar them from practising as a journalists for 10 years.
-election of a new government on the internet

Kill everyone

>benevolent autocracy
Sounds some double speak shit right there

Just because arson exists, you don't ban fire Finland.

invide poland
we need more living space for german people

>not getting rid of refugees first

>immediately resign

I don't have a clear enough conscious like the rest of you to put the fate of 60 million people in my own hands.

wow, thats racist

Be an oligarchy so you can't be a scapegoat

kek

why don't you be a useful human being and get a college degree, you stupid piece of shit? You're just a malignant piece of meat that came attached to your mother's placenta.

>taiwan
>try one
haha

eesti is a parliamentary republic so as the leader of my country i only have a representative role
i will not deviate against the first paragraph of our constitution which gives ultimate power to the people and their electives

fuck the memers itt

good one, have a (You)

I'd call it the one-issue-vote party.

I'd privatize government assets like transport, try to reduce bureaucracy for legislation, change the family court system so people can't profit while ending the meme family laws and finally gas the abo's. I'd get re-elected by having my name first on the ballot.