TFW reading about how much tax fraud and credit card fraud cost the US per year

>TFW reading about how much tax fraud and credit card fraud cost the US per year

How do we stop this problem once and for all?

Ban encryption. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Back the fuck off my livelihood.

First post best post!

Switch to Bitcoin.

post your email and password into this thread please.

>Switch to an unbacked currency used in unregulated illegal drug marketplaces

Why the fuck would I do that?

So that a bitcoin exchange can get """ hacked""" (aka stolen by owners) and lose all my money?

OK

email: [email protected]

pass: *************

you use asterixes as your password?

No I typed my password out normally. Sup Forums must block it or something.

you're a fucking idiot and this proves your point to be moot

No trust me! Try it out

this isn't facebook

An astute observation!

password: yourfagit

lets see if it works

fuck off

>fuck off
No!

hunter2

Wtf how do I delete this post

This guy gets it.

if you keep all your coin in an online exchange you're fucking retarded and deserve to lose your money

an offline wallet in cold storage is more secure than fort knox

Audit the fed and remove jewish bankers

Try Sup Forums

I have a feeling that this poster is a leaf

Express your envy at Sup Forums, inferior subhuman gentile.

>This guy gets it

Fuck, when did you mongoloids come here? Even fucking reddit of all places is sick of "this" and "this guy gets it" and "you sir are a gentleman and a scholar".

Jesus fucking christ this isn't 2012 and you're not a 12 year old commenting on le ragecomics on /r/funny.

>Autism: the post

Some credit cards allow burner ccn's. FDIC should force all CC companies to do this for every merchant transaction in order to be accredited. It literally costs them next to nothing and the CC companies could even make money off this by puting 1ยข on the transaction and rake in hundreds of millions to """cover""" this service, and further cut the bloat in chargeback legal work and lower their insurance rates.

Credit card fraud is a bit harder to solve (mandatory chip would help), but tax fraud could easily be solved if we would just let the government file taxes on behalf of the citizens, like every other first world country.

Cut taxes to a bare minimum (the way they should be) so there's less fraud. Redesign credit cards entirely.

>Redesign credit cards entirely.
Why we don't have some company that would step forward and make secude credit cards?