Which image viewer does Sup Forums use?

Which image viewer does Sup Forums use?

Windows Photo Viewer my man

Internet explorer. Now fuck off.

Windows photos

>saying these heresies in front of lain
God is gonna cut you down

feh

As opposed to making a "Hey Sup Forums help me rice out my laptop so I can wave my edick around in a computing class I'm taking" thread.

just my eyes

viewnior

JPEGView

nomacs

feh
Not super happy with it, but I guess it's the best we've got

ranger with w3m

gthumb

irfanview

>irfanview
This

I need more smug lain pictures

I use feh and Gwenview.

feh for single pix when browsing with ranger
gthumb for collections (recommending)

Honeyview

the only answer

XnViewMP

what are you disappointed in

feh

emacs

> doesn't animate gifs

Acdsee 3.1. it occasionally has problems with some animated gifs, but aside from that it's neat.

ristretto

JPGView

xnview and mcomix

>Honey view
For viewing honies

Honeyview is the only correct answer

Nomacs always kept fucking up the exif data of my image collection for some reason

Irfan

sxiv

bloat, just use mpv
or even display(1)

feh in loonix.
Either imageglass or irfanview in Windows. Irfanview is a little more lightweight, but it also looks a lot uglier.

my own ultra minimalistic image viewer.

The one in Windows and XnView

>feh
>bloat
nigger stfu

whatever came with the version of linux i installed.

I dont look at or save pics locally.

I use a browser (FF) because you can use PgUp and PgDn for large images. That doesn't work on the image viewers I tried.

XnView because it was able to display a set of somewhat broken images where all others I tried had failed (win default, HoneyView, Irfanview). I also find it has the better full screen controls for fapping.

>tfw my folder with saved pictures from anime that needs editing and renaming have gone over 1000

My own

i have multiple folders of screencaps.

This is just the default one from which i move stuff from after running batch process in xnview.

I just dump mine in one folder for when I stop being lazy and actually sort/crop/name them.

On PC, Microsoft Photos or Windows Photos or whatever it's called.

On Android, it's QuickPic (pre Cheetah Mobile) or nothing.

For huge images I have to use the Windows Photo Viewer because most image viewer will clash.

Photoshop

Sounds impractical

ristretto

Relatively lightweight while still keeping sane functionality by default. eg. when you open a single image, you can scroll through other images in the the same folder. With feh/sxiv etc. you have to use scripts, globs from terminal or whatever

Irfanview, it just werks

irfanview. it's perfect.

Viewnior

This
Love the cropping, contrast/brighness/vibrance editing, and borderless

I tried out nomacs and it seems nice, but I'm confused about some of the behavior.
In Irfanview, I can set it so that when I open an image, the Irfanview window will keep the original image dimensions, and zooming in or out will resize both the image and the Irfanview window with it. However, in nomacs, it seems this isn't possible - instead of the window resizing with the image, it actually zooms in or out of the image itself.
Am I missing something, or can I change that? I tried messing with the display settings but nothing happened.

Shotwell

eog

is there something out there like impression eyes only with a living dev?