Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Entidades_federales_de_Venezuela_por_IDH
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Departamentos_de_Colombia_por_IDH
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panamá#Grupos_.C3.A9tnicos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

antes hacia """oc""" ahora kiere hacer beit el pobre fracasado

Y el """OC"""" papu?

Bro. Srsly I think They calculate their HDI differently.

There's no way Cali is more developed than sweden or the UK as a whole

27, desgraciado 27

ola k ase

Urban zones have naturally higher HDIs.
This is also why Nordics have higher HDIs. Their population lives almost completely in urban zones.

tomatela

yeah, but it's shocking to find your city is better than finland and sweden.

Cali es la Noruega de Colombia djbasjasjk

fracasado

are there colombian qts in your city?

how retarded you have to be to compare city to whole fucking country

Tunja is the real paradise, i call it little finland.

Sure there are. Cali is the plastic surgery capital of the world. Gringas come here to get their tits done.

he is baiting

bogota = 0.904
medellin = 0.979

I dunno.
maybe

because they keep telling you it's african tier.

I don't give a shit about the bottom, I only care about the top.

I'm baiting but I was surprised to find this data.

Medellin has a score of 0.979

I believe that. I'm was born in Bogota but my whole family is paisa from Manizales and Medellin and they're more efficient for sure than the average rolo

can't find the data for colombia but colombia worse state is at 0.6 and the best at 0.901

Choco is bolivia tier.

Makes me wonder how bolivians exist. You can't get worse than fucking chocó without going to somalia or something

It's like wtf

no, best colombian girls are from Medellin and Cartagena, Cali is an africa-tier shithole where you get shot by just stepping out

Shut up. Choco isn't that bad. I've been to quibdo and it feels like Africa but their closeness to Medellin has helped them grow a lot recently

>this meme again

Choco is blacker than any african country

If quibdo feels like africa just imag

Cartagena srsly? North Barranquilla is way above Cartagena. It's insane the amount of qts in the north side, Bogota girls are awful, I know cause I live here they're flaky af.

Cucuta also has a good deal of qts, but they famous for being hard to deal with

Good thing they're all going to Chile. They desperately need to get Black'd.

beat this

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Entidades_federales_de_Venezuela_por_IDH

holy shit

my state would be at the level of atacama.

We can't for now. Now fuck off.

>Santiago
>Norway

If quibdo feels like africa being the best of choco just imagine the rest.

I don't give a fuck about little texas but they also go to Panama and they make them hate us more

Dude, they don't use the same method to calculate their HDI.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Departamentos_de_Colombia_por_IDH

my region still beat your region.

>not enjoying the banter
boring

Most colombians in Panama are mestizo and white.

Also, historically Panama has always had a large black population, so if it's true that they're crossing the Darien, then they will integrate easily as they share the same culture.

>they will integrate easily as they share the same culture.
Of being poor and robbing shit

why everyone hates blacks.
I've found our blacks are leagues better than american ones.

Yeah, nigga. Blacks gonna be black in Panama or Sweden. They don't give a fuck about geographical boundaries.

Dude, you barely leave you house. You're in no postion to compare Tyrones with Elkins

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panamá#Grupos_.C3.A9tnicos

>10% white

I literally live in afrocali.

They are better than americans of course, but very prone to crime and poverty anyways. It's not even about their skin color, it's about the cultural demographics in which they belong.

Sure, we're 37% white and 50% mestizo. Panama is 10% white and 67% mestizo. What does that tell you?

>Mulattos lumped together with mestizos

bro, I live surrounded by blacks, they're not as smart as other races, but they can be good people.

I personally know even smart black people and mullatoes.

I just don't see the hate, they can be good people.

that Panamá is not white in mayority

Would I get stabbed if I went to Bogota or Medellin, keep in mind I can only have a conversation in Spanish for about 5 minutes.

You do know the difference between
>Blacks are prone to crime
and
>HURR ALL BLACKS ARE CRIMINALSSS
right?

yeah, but most of that shit is because of poverty, lack of education and lack of oportunities.

poor people tend to comit crimes, not because they're black.

That only shows that HDI is a shit stat.

Greetings

Very unlikely.

Robbed maybe, but most robbers act stealthily and look for distracted idiots, so as long as you keep your bags and pockets in check the risk it's low too.

>poor people tend to comit crimes, not because they're black.
And relatively more black people are poor, so yeah.

because of systemic discrimination and low IQ.

yes, blacks have lower IQ but current systems keep them poor, welfare and foreign aid keep them poor and lazy.

What exactly are we arguing for? I'm all for blacks having better conditions and becoming great people.

You asked why people hate blacks, and yeah, it's a fact that they commit more crime and all that. They have their reasons, yes, but crime is crime.

Just act as you would normally do in any big city and you'll be fine.

eres un pendejo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_by_country

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

The best part of your country is still not as good as my entire country.

Spics lose, even when they cherry pick