Prison

Do you think you would survive Prison in your country?
What would be the first things you did upon your arrival?

Canada,
I think so. Our prisons are pretty safe and our sentences not too rough. Minimal murders behind bars over here

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=prisões brasileiras
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carandiru_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbourg_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well?

WELL WELL WELL???

WELL

WELL

WELLL

WELL

WELL

WELL

WELL

WEELL

Here's your (you) m8.

>our sentences not too rough
they are fucking easy in the US they get twice the time for the same shit and parole works in a complete different way

the businesses man who stole 3M can complete his 6 months of prison during the weekends, its fucking amazing if you ask me

>Don't join a gang, be apart of an active group that does something good.
>Just be bored and read all day when not eating lunch.
That's it. No one will fuck with you if you just make the best of it.

I know one guy who went to prison who said it was both the best and worst thing that ever happened to him because it made him want to get his shit together afterwards.

>the businesses man who stole 3M can complete his 6 months of prison during the weekends, its fucking amazing if you ask me

Really? I thought that was only in certain circumstances - non-serious crimes and you had a family or something or extremely remorseful, etc.

If so that's fucking amazing

I think it depends what prison you go to.

If it's some min security adult daycare one it'll probably be easy if you don't cause trouble(can even get a degree done in some).

But if I were to somehow end up in a US or Russian prison I would probably join the Aryan Brotherhood or something.

lmgtfy.com/?q=prisões brasileiras

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carandiru_(film)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbourg_scandal
Dude stole millions(don't know how much in total) got 12 years, served 4 or less, been out for a while now

hmmm ... interesting, interesting.

Any other such cases?

Cross towel, wish everyone peace at home

I'd be raped more often than a physically precocious German orphan in 1945 Breslau

>Cross towel, wish everyone peace at home

What did he mean by this?

When you first time come in the cell some one throws a towel to you and you need to step over it. It's means that you are not a faggot and don't want to do chores or work.
peace at home it's a greeting in prison

Cool.

Russian prison seems confusing as fuck, feels like I would do the wrong thing and get stabbed by tajiks or something

Do you think you would survive Prison in your country?

Never. In fact I think I'd try a riot

Russian prison is a state in a state. It has its own rules but if you are a newcomer nobody would extremely offensive or trying to fuck. The only thing you need to do is not trying to fight or offence people

Been in prison for 5 days for cannabis consumption
It's pretty brutal inside, imagine hanging with skeletonish looking tweakers, heroin addicts and overall pretty scary slavic individuals
Food was shitty beyond belief, Soviet-tier school canteens are paradise in comparison to this
Also it was pretty funny to watch an aggressive alcoholic get beaten up by police with batons to the point where he had become unconscious

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

I'd survive. My arsehole probably wouldn't.

Do they even rape in UK prisons?

I'm 5'8 and 128 lbs...I'm gonna get raped

First thing I'd do is have a "psychotic episode" so I can get put into solitary. Can't be raped there.

can't you request right off to be in solitary or is that just legend stuff

I'd be dead in two weeks.

Mudslimes will rape anything that isn't covered in barbed wire.

I have no idea Tbh. I don't know how that works.

If the homosex was consensual and the place had decent facilities, a good library, and a low nigger population, I would probably be just fine. I'm already bored to tears in my room, at least I'd have a boyfriend and some exercise.

I'm almost considering committing a non-violent crime to do some time.

Just use grindr or whatever homosex app the gays use like a normal person

Solitary is expensive to provide. Most places I'd assume won't just put you there for asking without a compelling reason (e.g. exceptionally small/feminine) or a violent incident first.

You get a large room to yourself, with a mini fridge.

Considering im really skinny and weak with a very girly figure, I'd probably be raped to death

Pics?

i hope ur in my cell ;)))