Hey Sup Forums, i'm curious

hey Sup Forums, i'm curious
>Does your cunt consider Catholicism a form of Christianity?
>Do YOU consider it to be a form of Christianity?

i consider Catholicism to be a Christian religion, but most Christians I know resent this (lol)

Other urls found in this thread:

kjv.fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

I'm a protestant and its pretty clear Catholics are Christian...they accept Christ as their lord and savior, that makes them a Christian.

This is either bait or you live within a colony of window lickers

just an american thing

man i wish this was bait.

if it makes a difference, most the people i know getting pissy about it are non-whites

I've never heard anyone say Catholics aren't Christian, not even as a joke. That doesn't even make any sense, Protestantism sprang from Catholicism, why would it not be christian.

Never head anyone say that and it some one did it would be a stupid protestant.

what is this meme

do americans use the term "christians" to exclusively mean protestants? because catholicism is dictionary defined christianity here

People come to catholicism to take part in the culture, history anf architecture
People come to protestantism to get saved

Of course. Mormons on the other hand are not Christian.

[i]...negro feet[/i]

pretty sure if Jeebus came back he'd prefer the tool sheds

Not only are catholics Christians, they are the largest Christian denomination, by far.

pretty sure he would go to a synagogue, not to a place full of the things used to torture and kill him

Of course.

One Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church.

Nope, the only Christianity we consider valid here is Orthodoxy

you are greek?

Yes
I am Greek

Yes
No

who fucking cares

I was raised Catholic, so yes to both. But I think most people here do.

Are Americans really this stupid?
I mean Catholics are literally THE Christians.

Yes
Yes

You must be absolutely retarded to think otherwise.

I don't know much about christians but I think they are fasle christians.

both are inferior to orthodox christianity

you are inferior to greeks

Tbqh only Catholicism, Orthodoxy, and maybe Church of Ireland are Christians here, Presbyterians are some sort of weird northern cult

Well he was a carpenter, wasn't he?

No, I have no idea what he's talking about. I think it's just low quality bait.

Look to my brother.

There's a substantial catholic well educated population there.

This.
Also this.
Fuck off, the only group of people who would take this kind of stuff are bloody protestants
But hey, protestants gonna protest. They're like the SJW's of the faith, they go around parading hypocrisy and shouting at people who disagree with them

you fuck off cathocuck

American independent baptists and evangelicals are really popular here. I know a lot of people who ascribe to intelligent design and 10% of the population, including the prime minister and a ton of politicians, attended Franklin Graham's show when he visited some time ago. I know a lot of people who say Catholics are not Christian.

The latest post on kjv.fo reads "Catholics are not bible-believing people: and [they] are therefore not our brethren at all."

Why would he go to a synagogue when the Jews killed him?

American Protestants that aren't from Northeast sects are fucking crazy. I'd take puritans any day over born agains or Mormons.

You're going against Orthodoxy then as Orthodoxy recognizes the Holy See as the church of the west.

Why would He go to a synagogue if He isn't jewish?

The jews literally worship the anti-Christ.