How can one country cause so many problems on one imageboard?

How can one country cause so many problems on one imageboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=average canadian man&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1227&bih=627&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR_vPg6OLMAhXh8YMKHYJJCWAQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>n-notice me australia senpai!!

by beeing its godly self

I don't know why 3rd Worlders get so upset at us. They try to "banter" but it just comes off as over aggressive and unnecessary.

Canada does so much for these people too

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

Other countries tried to bully us, I guess they thought we were one of those countries like Sweden or whatever other meme country that has too few people to effectively fight back.

We refuse to be shitposted down too. We fight back. We didn't start this war. but we'll end it.

Why do Canadians buy their milk in bags?

Thanks for backing up my statement, retards.

>he's quebecois

>Canadians
>Fighting
Pick one please

They are retards

Buying milk in bags is a regional thing. Much of the country doesn't buy their milk in bags. Besides, I believe you can buy milk in bags in some European nations.

Awwwwww man, calling me a tard is REALLY giving me a run for my money!
Canadian shiposting is TRULY superior

>canadian """"culture""""

>Haha go away Canada fuck you LOSERS
>LOL look at Canada try to """""banter"""""
>Canada is soooo SAD
>Wow FUCK OFF Canada you aren't welcome here
>O-oh my god these Canadians NEED TO BE BANNED
>MODS STOP THESE FUCKING CANADIANS BAN THEM NOW

The 6 steps of Sup Forums depression

you've got this all wrong

google.com/search?q=average canadian man&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1227&bih=627&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR_vPg6OLMAhXh8YMKHYJJCWAQ_AUIBigB

ROFL

Stop using us as a scapegoat for a shitposter infested board.

Australia started all of this

>That link

But why?
Answer the question

I have no idea. You know cartons have a plastic film on the inside right?

I can't wait for the Canada hate meme to die. Canadians are bros IRL and they should be our allies against the shitposting Aussies, Poo in Loos and Swedecucks.

>You know cartons have a plastic film on the inside right?
Irrelevant

You know what makes me mad? Hipster water that comes in cartons. I saw it in the grocery store the other day, and the fuckers had the audacity to write "eco-friendly!" on the box despite it not being a fucking recyclable box.

You can buy a greater volume of milk at less cost. It usually comes in 3 individual bags per package. Milk starts to spoil as soon as you open the carton/jug/bag. By producing it in bags, it allows the consumer to buy more for less, and the milk itself lasts longer because you aren't opening a gigantic jug or carton and having to use it quickly.

>water that comes in cartons
Is it a west coast thing?

Its an inconsequential unique regional thing, everywhere has them, including America.
>pic related

i only ever see it in fancier grocery stores
t. vancouver

But a bag still isn't a convenient way to transport or store liquid
Pouring a bowl of cereal would me a mess
a total MESS!

Usually the only water that I see in cartons is distilled water

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

Why can't Canadians just leave? No one likes them...

STOP bullying Canadians!

You've been doing this all day. You've got some dedication.

t. Leaf

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

Shitposting isn't just a pass-time, it's an art that requires dedication and hard work

Lol can't banter us off the board like Sweden or India? Try New Zealand next tim

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life

Australians would but their Sheilas love the BNZC too much

>mfw all the canadian threads have actually been started by me

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life

>tfw bro tier