Can people find my steam?

If I uploaded this on Facebook or any other social media would someone be able to figure out my steam acc name?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/SMYV/friends/
steamcommunity.com/id/Xirah97/friends/
steamcommunity.com/id/firstletterofthealphabetsquared
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This deserves a ban

kys

It's possible since friendlists and inventories are public information if you didn't have your profile private for a long time. If some really wanted to find you they could.

677 vinster och dmg, patetiskt.

Sweet crop job on that image, bro...

Already found you :^)

ohhai

Yes. They would go through each of your friends' friend lists and the account that features in all of them is yours

Even though it's pretty hard to find you based on your friends list and inventory, it doesn't hurt to hide it, as it still poses a minimal threat of detection.

I'd do pic related if I really wanted to hide my ass.

Crop the entire thing i found you based on two of your friends.

Wow lossy to lossy

Yeah, I forgot I had jpegoptim set to --max=20. But my point is made.

Don't just blur, something like that CAN be reversed with enough time and dedication. Just blank that information out with a solid color.

Ok thanks
tss
Thanks m9
Sure lmao.
Is that suppose to be my dog?Which friends? What's my steam name? It's ok to write here. I just don't want my fb friends to figure it out since I scam people frequently

A slight blur might be reversible, but too much blur makes it impossible to reverse. Just like mosaics. Small pieces are easy to "decrypt", make them too big though, and it's impossible to reverse it.

Especially in my case, in which I saved it in a very lossy way, there is literally no way to reverse the blur.

But you are right that a solid color is more secure in any case.

If i'm correct you are Okin ツ, i used Xirah and Katnip to find you and proceeded to confirm with your friend list.
It was annoying to do but i bet someone could write a tool in a day or two to scrap infos automatically and connect things.

Yes, definitely

>since I scam people frequently
Kill yourself, you Swedish piece of shit.

Kek, same. They were the easiest to find.
steamcommunity.com/id/SMYV/friends/
steamcommunity.com/id/Xirah97/friends/
I nabbed the names in JS and write a python script to cross-check.

steamcommunity.com/id/firstletterofthealphabetsquared

Thanks mate

I recently sold my gtx 1080 but sent him an empty Xbox chassis instead.

Your knife is trash you dumb GN4 faggot

Swedes suck at CS:GO.

Fucking hate getting matched with you faggots.

if you're being serious, kys

I'm not actually. I'm the guy that got scammed and just needed this guys steam acc. Already have his address, name and everything. Thanks guys