Tomorrow your country will take in either

Tomorrow your country will take in either

>2.5% of its population in Guatemalans

or

>1% of its population in Algerians

What's your choice, user?

Gib guats

Why the fuck would even somebody waste his time to photoshop Algeria and Guetamalan flags on a fucking butterfly as a symbol of relationship? i even have doub these 2 people even know they're exist

look up any two countries' names on Google and the stock image of the butterflies with flags will show up.

2.5% of its population in Guatemalans.

We don't have many Latinos here to begin with so it won't make much difference.

Last thing we need is more muslims

Guatemalans are legitimate subhumans

The most despicable people on the earth

t. Fatwa ben haram ben halal ben sharia ben islam ben madrasa ben harem ben mufti ben imam ben burqa ben hijab ben niqab ben caliph ben jihad ben salaam ben kaaba ben masjid ben iblis ben allah ben salat ben quran ben mullah

I'll take the guats

how bout neither

NOT AN OPTION

Calm down you greasy manlet spic.

Fucking and impregnating your daughter is fucking vile, especially when you clip at the 30% mark.

Subhuman trash

t. Ibn al Ben

algerians, the extra mudslimes will suck but spics are worse

fuck spics

while I agree with this guy, I would like to point out that he's an iranian immigrant who's no better, get out alireza

>accuses me of being an Arab because I called him a dirty spic like anybody else wouldn't

Atleast Arabs bring slutty girls to western countries that want non-arab men. I would never stick my cock into a Down syndrome, inbred, meso American.

take both and probably a few hundred thousand "syrians", too

Moors are much worse than that m8

look up teh algerian civil war. that's the kind of people you'd be taking in

Yeah but brought inton a 1rst world country it would get better, without all the Islam shit

t. Taha al-Rafiq

again, not worse than spics

where the fuck do you live where arabs are sluts?

the only arabs around here that are sluts are lebanese and they tend to be christian, only other middle eastern group whose women are complete whores are iranians, just those two pretty much

We already have plenty of experience with the guats so that's the easier one.

There is already a lot of Guatemalan immigrants here so I'd take them over Muslims any day.

we enough of brown people, so Al Ger