Free Tibet is the stupidest movement in the history of ever

Free Tibet is the stupidest movement in the history of ever.

Do you asshats even know what Tibet was like before Chinese annexation?

It wasn't a zen paradise of glowing clouds and happy chakras.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/theawakened_?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really, really beautiful bitch I'm gonna save this to fap later. :3

i don't even know what the fuck tibet is

>playing mei

Literally who cares? I just want to feel like a part of a movement fighting oppression and injustice so all those hours I spent watching capeshit won't feel like a waste. The technicalities don't matter.

They even had slaves in Tibet, what a shithole

wow I thought you hated everything about china

how strange

you see the problem about tibet is not what it was that argument is a very bad one because obviously before westernized ideas about personal freedumbs is irrelevant almost all indigenous culture was not-paradise. even china, well with the exception of polynesians i guess

china did away with a lot of traditional practices only because of communism that is they were brainwashed by the west to believe in some such thing as women equality, not that it's wrong but this is the same mistake when saying tibet was shit before the liberation, what is proper is that tibet was conservatively religious before liberation, that doesn't mean tibetan slavery was because of piety

anyways as i was saying the free tibet is wrong not because an independent tibet was terrible it is because there is no native support, what the people and the dalai lama has always asked was the dalai lama as the head and autonomy

this of course is contrasted to what western ideologues want which is to install the exile government unto the tibetan people

>australia
why do you criminal rapebabies always include yourselves?

What is this?

>all that de-forestation, iconoclasm and radioactive waste from China though

>tibet
>forests

>Why do European diaspora who constitute the majority of Australia's population consider Australia a white country?
>Why do these European diaspora who made the place a first world country consider it white?
>Why do those Turkish diaspora who are going to make Germany a third world country consider it theirs?

>he doesn't know that Tibet used to have incredibly rare mountain forest ranges with endemic species

That's pretty much my point, no one even knows these ecosystems due to the scale of the deforestation and because no country in eastern Asia gives a fuck about their environment (excluding possibly Bhutan).

Who is that semen demon?

there is but it is pretty steep so it is not likely they will be deforested

sauce on the qt?

thicc

Irrelevant. Self determination is the right of all peoples. Let the Africans make their own mistakes, let the Tibetans make their mistakes.

sauce?

Tibet is just a western imperialist hook to force China into collaboration with the kikes of the west.

Thats all it is,was and ever will be.

Anything is better than occupied by chinks

Self determination isn't a birthright granted, you actually have to fight for it, like most countries have

>before chinese annexation

you mean like before the 11th century?

Tibet is something Hollywood actors are told to worry about along with guns and republicans.

Most modern day Tibetans just want more freedom and relgious and political rights. Have a status like Hong Kong really.

This is getting out of hand.

>people were shitty in the past so their descendants should be punished

who is she?

>There are people who think China is some redpilled nationalist country fighting against the ZOG or some shit

mobile.twitter.com/theawakened_?lang=en

i luv u

Eclair ''the Awakened'' Marie

why does she look heavily shopped?

>Africa for Africans
>Asia for Asians
>Europe, North America and Australasia for whites
Everytime. . .

>Free Tibet!
>even fucking Dalai Lama only wants autonomy

This.
Free tibet is a western pushed anti-china movement

What Tibetians want is really free country without corrupted leaders like Finlond or Kazakhstan.
>Inb4 muh corrupted dictators EU leaders vassals satellites puppet states.

>all these Chinese proxies ITT

Money talks, so Tibet is rarely mentioned anymore outside Buddhist circles.

Need Free China before Free Tibet is possible.

And before Free China, a Free World.

Your ancestors were put there for a reason.
It would be nice to see Australia return to its former purpose: A penal colony.

Australia is not a white country though
Neither is the US.
Only Europe can make this claim

White genocide is a meme

I bet you wouldn't be happy if you were suddenly ruled by china

Negga who's that gurl? Pls not be a trap

Pharah best girl

Still better then Tibetan theocracy to be honest.

what about free Taiwan