i don't

no, you cropped out best girl

would fug literally all of them desu

a basket of cherries
scustin'

Post the full picture with the gremlin in the corner

are all of them butt naked in that class wudafug

it's jav

I want to go to Japan and sexually dominate their women. I'm a tall white guy who's fairly attractive and does pretty well dating in the US. I want to go to Japan and spend a day trying to pick up women, seeing how many I can bang in a day. I imagine with the abundance of love hotels everywhere it would be rather easy.

I'd like to sniff their buttholes

>you will never be trapped inside a tiny bathroom with boths these girls as they simultaneously have to unless their intestine anger into a single toilet because they ate spoiled sushi the other night

Everyone does

half of them look like males what the fuck

I like JAV

The left one resembles one of my cousin. WTF

it is actually a common problem for asian americans to fuck other asian americans because they all remind them of their mothers

Everyone always posts the cropped version of this picture lol.

Even asians agree all asians look alike

Sometimes I really wonder

In asian countries one third of women look like your sister (if you have one), 2nd third like your mother and the last third like your grandma

Because they have big tit jav

because you all look same

>FSET-513

*flies away*

It's completely coincidental. It happens very rarely.

>cannibal murders and eats dutch girl
>spends a few months in jail
>gets out free, that was his only punishment
>is interviewed by vice and other media (probably got paid for this) and has a cult following in japan, seen as a hero
>the end

Japan best country

Because they are what they want to be and never give shit about other peoples opnions.

>is interviewed by vice and other media (probably got paid for this) and has a cult following in japan, seen as a hero
>he doesn't know about killer groupies

Spend 30 minutes reading about the culture of countries like Japan and Korea. The way the majority tries to conform to the status quo in terms of goals in life, beauty, behaviour and so on is actually disgusting. What people often see on the internet are extreme cases of people going against that status quo. This mentality is the only thing I really dislike about those countries.

delete this vile comic jeong

Because I'm a weeabo

True, their conformity is unparalleled.

>million conform
>a few go against the status quo
>they make the news

I deleted. I don't believe that jewish privately-funded propaganda thing. just humored.

Japanese """comic"""

Why did you delete it? Because a fucking jew told you so? Fuck him, let's see it again

What's with the """""" around words, Kim?

good thing you deleted it or the north korean nukes werent the only ones who would be targeting your house
shut the fuck up third world slav shit

If you wish. but I don't believe this.

This is one angry sandnigger.

Keep sucking skin off of children's dicks, beakface

Thanks, Park. I find it entertaining

funny hearing it from a muslim country
surprised you even have Internet

Oh, what a fair skin.Finally,I ate western women. that sort of thing.