In a poll on how the Japanese people should be treated after their surrender...

>in a poll on how the Japanese people should be treated after their surrender, 30% of Americans believed that every Japanese man, woman, and child should be exterminated.

Why are you surprised? They even had concentration camps for them.

Americans are like a retarded child.
It's almost cute when it tries to spell a word, but give it a gun and you have a horrible human being that should be euthanized.

you think that's bad?
you should have seen the result right after the war

what are you referring to?

Thats anglos for ya.

they should had, there would be no weebs today, and weirdos would be less annoying

we still have a chance, right?

>it's another "everyone pretends the shitty aspects of human behavior are exclusively American (or my other out group of choice) while people of my culture/in group only exhibit the good aspects of human behavior" thread
Genocide is a horrible thing and there's never an excuse for advocating it, but you're kidding yourselves if believe Americans are the only ones that think like this about their enemies.

Wait till you see the poll number after Japan has run its bubble economy lifespan and China comes to reenact the tributary system and seek reparations from Japan for its tantrum.

CAN'T

The US + Japan + ASEAN could easily keep China from getting uppity.

bit low 2bh

Shame we didn't

Two nukes weren't enough

>weirdos would be less annoying
They'd just obsess over something else.

Japs were monsterous creatures back then. We were merciful thankfully and pacified them instead. Now Japan is a successful stable country thanks to US guidance.

This is all assuming the anti-commie barrier role is shifting from Japan to Korea and ASEAN while Japan is finishing its natural lifespan. Free prey.

Should have been 100%. Tojos ain't human

>Genocide is a horrible thing and there's never an excuse for advocating it
Yes, yes, but it was the right thing to do to the japanese.

Sauce?

Alarmed Pepe

I donot surprise it.
if Japan had not surrenderred, America would have dropped the atomic bombs on more cities.
But I donot ask their next generation to apologize.

I was not surprised it.
if Japan had not surrenderred, America would have dropped the atomic bombs on more cities.
But I donot ask their next generation to apologize.

wtf I love USA now

>in a poll on how the German people should be treated after their surrender, 100% of Poles believed that in 80 years Germany should be turned into arab shithole

Too bad poles didnt have a say in anything but if they wanted their wives or daughters raped first

what did he mean by this

They were going to do something similar to Burma so I wouldnt be so empathetic if I were you