Hitler is over disliked, isn't it?

Hitler is over disliked, isn't it?
after era people should estimate him fairy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Massaquoi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a fairy alright

Only edgemeisters like him lmao.

I mean yeah some shit he said was ok i guess and he wasn't "da most ebil man in history" but he's still a meme

>Le hurler was a good guy!
>he was just misunderstood

White supremacists and black supremacists are just DINDUs of different pigments.

They give either race a bad name.

Hitler was autistic

if you leave your CV under your pillow the estimate him fairy will come at night and tell you why your degree is shit

He was very charismatic,his ideals and goals are what people admire about him however the problem is how his execution completely failed.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
Follow your dream, user

Yes. He wasn't racist but his modern followers are for some reason.

Probably. It's pretty much a fact that aspects of the holocaust were exaggerated for political gain (e.g. the creation of Israel). It also doesn't help that Jews control the American media.

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE JUST BROKE DA PEACE TREATY AND COMMIT WAR CRIME XDDD

word

Not that bad, right?

I can't tell if this is satire or not. I really need to leave this shithole.

>Jews let ~2/3 of their European population die so that they could get a slice of land the size of New Jersey where everyone in that area wants to kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

In some counterfactual universe, perhaps. His war would have been a disaster in any alternate universe and his society was headed to a similar direction even without war.
He managed to combine the most ineffective parts of both centralized and decentralized authoritarian systems into his model. If Nazi Germany had survived the war, it would look like the last days of the Soviet Union by the 1980s.

>A webpage where you can say pretty much anything you want without getting banned/downvoted/deleted
>JEWSSSSS

I don't think that I will ever quite understand white nationalists.

>muh 6 million

was expecting some nice memes
bit disappointed

I agree. Anzelm Hipolit did nothing wrong.

None of what I said was satire. It's all facts.

The only way Jews can remain relevant is if they perpetuate the idea that they're being oppressed. Sup Forums is one vehicle used to perpetuate that myth.

The dictionary definition of racism is classifying people into racial groups and designating some groups to be inherently inferior or superior to others. The Nazis clearly did that. The sociological definition of racism is when one race has disproportionate control of society's institutions and wealth. The Nazis very clearly qualify as racist under that definition. There's literally no definition where the Nazis could not be considered racist.

So every single society on earth is racist then?

No.

bawwwwww...poor poor kikes, why would anyone be after their head

jews did nuffin wrong....... still do nuffin wrong, they just good poysecuted boys.

>france
>whites have all the power and wealth
>UK
>germany
>Austria
>USA
>Russia
>Finland
>Sweden
>Norway
>jordan
>arabs have all the power and wealth
>saudi arabia
>dubai
>oman
>japan
>japs have all the power and wealth
>china
>the chinese have all the power and wealth

>Sweden

keked it bois

Don't let the Hollywood image of Nazis fool you.

>Only looking at a small subset of countries from very modern times
Especially if you look at the ancient world, there are plenty of examples where the primary form of tribalism in society is not race. Religion is the easiest one to think of. That is even partially true today, "cuckservatives" get so much hate from racists because their primary form of tribalism is religious, so they group themselves with Christian blacks and stuff.

You're right.
Nazis were the SJWs of their time.

I guess the truth is there really was a multinational extremist movement of various race people to free themselves of the kike/masonic occupants and stop them from leeching and enslaving their entire societies.

And I think as the kikes push further for globalism and a jew world order these movements will become popular once more.

So, according to you, every single modern country is racist?

Is this what you learn in your gender studies classes?

They literally killed race mixed people from Germany's African colonies that were living in Germany before the Nazis came to power. And for the rare exception that was allowed to live because their family had political connections, they still faced legal discrimination in Germany. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Massaquoi

Pierre, I never said how *I* define racism. I simply pointed out how the Nazis qualified as racist under both definitions of racism.

>Before Hitler
>Everybody hated Jews
>Everybody blamed the Jews for everything, from the Black death to Communism

>After Hitler
>Everybody loves Jews
>Seinfeld is the most beloved sitcom in human history

Did the Jews plan Hitler's existence?

I repeat, is this the shit you learn in your gender studies classes?

I repeat, I never stated *my* opinion. You can point out where rhetoric is clearly historically innaccurate without giving your personal opinion.

holocaust is surely bad thing.
but on his other politics, estimatint each other for fareness is needed.

>After Hitler
>Everyone hates Israel as a substitute for hating Jews in general
nothing much changed desu

Antisemitism was on the decline before the Nazi rise to power. The Jews were gaining rights in Germany in the decades before the Nazis reversed that trend.

I scored TOEIC 620

>Everyone hates Israel
*a couple Arabs and leftists

The only reason they had people from other races in their armies is because by the end of the war they were so low in man power that they even let Slavs to be part of them, nothing to do with them seeing them as equals.

>his execution completely failed
Are you kidding me? Germany was a total beast in the war.
The real problem is just that everyone only believes allied propaganda.

>The Jews were gaining rights in Germany in the decades before the Nazis reversed that trend.

thats correct and crystal nacht was the result of them gaining a foot in the door.

this is what jews do

once they have significant political power in the none jew society they throw a bloody revolution to finish their goyim opponents for good, get behind the wheel, and manifest themselves a "democracy"....only to further continue their conquest.

Happened in germany, happened in france, happened in russia.

Now it's happening in Syria

I can't speak for either one of those groups, but if calling Israel out for some of the fucked up shit it does makes me a jew hating muslim leftist, then I guess I am one.

Sorry for my terrible English but it's 4:00 am here and I really need to rest kek

He punched off more than he could manage: him going to war with the US was ENTIERLY OPTIONAL and he chose it anyway out of gut impulse.

Hitler done goofed.

Nah lad.
Nazi believed that several ethnicities are native to a special land.
It's the climate, food etc that made them evolve into what they are.

So a people will only be able to live hapily of it lives on the land its land.

Jews for example were a landless parasite and slavs were eastern Uralic hordes occupying germanic lands.
That's why for example the Nazis didn't do anything to the french besides occupying them and killing jews there while genociding slavs like pigs.

>Jews for example were a landless parasite

>were

You fail to understand the mindset of the jews and what motivates them.

if you had read the Talmud you would understand where they are comings from.

to put it simple

Jews are "gods chosen people"

and the rest of us goyim are here to serve them, surrender all our riches to them, and submit to their slaughter house, in sacrifice to them and their "god".

You give autistic people a bad name.