How did you get used to hot drinks, Sup Forums...

How did you get used to hot drinks, Sup Forums? I want to drink hot tea and coffee so that i can look smart and hardworking and be productive more that five hours out of the day, but i always burn my mouth and its not nice. Right now i drink iced tea but you can't just go make a glass of that. Interested to hear your hot drink tips and experiences.

Weebs confirmed for retarded pedos

Let it cool down? How fucking retarded are you

wow is this the tepid drinks thread? did you even read my post? i want to know how you learned to enjoy hot drinks

>enjoy hot drinks
by killing the nerves in your mouth by drinking hot drinks.
Or better yet, don't

Ever heard of Iced coffee? Ice tea? Ice? It exists for a reason.

>but i always burn my mouth and its not nice
Let it cool down? How fucking retarded are you

no bullying aloud pls

With "cool down" I mean, wait 10 minutes then its still hot and drinkable. Man, are you 5 years old or something?

you cant just make iced tea or coffee. you have to make a hot drink and then cool it down which is either slow or makes it watery
omg i swear you guys aren't reading the OP at all

>you cant just make iced tea or coffee
ice is pretty easy to get.
>is either slow or makes it watery
You could either wait, use ice but make sure its more concentrated to offset the added water, make ice cubes out coffee or tea to be used to cool it so you don't have to deal with waterdown, or fall for the LN2 cooler meme.
I'm sure there are some ways around this. Otherwise you could make a killing with an "invention"

It might seem a bit too complicated - but it works and pays off in the long run.
Get a kitchen thermometer, prepare drinks at a temperature you're comfortable with and drink that for a week. Then star making drinks one or two degrees warmer for the following week. Etc. Until you get near the boiling point (but never go over the boiling point). It's all about gradual acclimatization.

good tips, thanks. i saw a mug that changes color with the temperature of the drink--might try that out
I'd thought of getting a heavy steel block and milling a funnel into the top, and then drilling little holes up into said funnel from the bottom. but ultimately, that doesn't solve the drinking hot things problem--just makes cooling the drink easier

Make coffee and wait till its cold
Cold coffee is kinda nice to be honest it tastes a bit strange so if you're going to drink it cold throw like 75% milk and 25% hot water and wait till its very cold, then its like a coffee milkshake thingy which is amazing
tl:dr make a cold coffee milk start with a bit of hot water to dissolve it properly and add milk

Drink green tea. Some variants are brewed at a very low temperature (40 degrees Celsius).

Why the fuck does this retarded thread exist?

see

my daughter Chino is not for lewd, delete this now

Oh that's very interesting, thank you! Can I brew matcha that way? Always wanted to try it
don't worry theres some graphics cards benchmarks upthread for you to look at

its not lewd baka

there is absolutely NOTHING lewd about the OP picture theyre just swimming

DELETE THIS