China thread!

Is there anyone that doesn't love gong bao ji ding?

>tfw no chink gf

I am afraid that China will become world power and take revenge on white man

Well you're in luck, a lot of foreigners are leaving China and they also bumped up the restrictions/rules in China that makes it more difficult to enter. So white man are more exotic now!

Although there are many restaurants that offer Chinese food in my country, I've never tried one which is specialized in Sichuan cuisine.

Every foreigner loves it. Give it a try, not too spicy and not too sweet.

You can make that yourself very easily desu.

You dont even need that bean-paste to make it taste breddy original. Only garlic and ginger.

Me.

Read something about quite the opposite; that China is currently even planning to create an immigration system to organize the influx of immigrants they now face.

Really? Only thing that I've noticed in the year is that all my friends are leaving China and the salary going up, due to lack of people.

I heard they just passed a law that won't allow non-native speakers to teach English, but I don't see any Russian or Slav or spic scum leaving the country in droves yet

South-Africa wont be allowed anymore from what i've heard. Other then that, bachelor and 2 years and you're good to go. They only need natives because their visa's aren't a hassle to arrange, compared to people from other countries with qualifications.

I wish there were no disgusting Chinks in Europe too

Are you in China now on a VPN?

No, pretty sure the law says all non-natives are not legally allowed to teach English, and won't be granted a work visa.

Yep
>non-natives are not legally allowed to teach English
Shit there are plenty of natives who don't have a working visa because their employers fuck them over due to easy regulations for them. Not to mention there is a certain amount of work visa that they can provide.

As for me, I got one. Not that hard to get one if you're qualified and finding the right place.

fascinating country

That tofu shit taste like nothing. Doesn't even fill up. I don't know why people eat that ..

meh, it's ok, but the stinky tofu really makes me sick

tofu does not have strong taste, and that's why it can be good ingredient. My favorite is a hot one
麻婆豆腐

I could only eat half of that. Not that it isn't bad, but the rice noodles and tofu is just something I can't enjoy.

我有 :3

panda onigiri

mapo tofu is one of the most delicious foods anywhere in the world

fuck you you fucking clogwog, it's amazing and if you disagree just go and kill yourself.

Genuine Sichuan mabodofu is delicious but too hot for me
My ass will be the burning hell in the next day

>Genuine Sichuan mabodofu is delicious but too hot for me
japs really can't handle spice
>My ass will be the burning hell in the next day
same, but it's worth it

The only one that I liked was a certain meal in Xi'an, but they're spicy as fuck.

Kung Fu Chicken?

americans call it kung pao chicken I believe. It has peanuts and is slightly spicy usually.

we don't really have it in autralia tb'h, I never had it until I went to china

Enjoy your diabetes.

Can we just jump straight to the part were cute girls are posted?

нeт

HONG
KONG
IS
SOVEREIGN
BRITISH
TERRITORY!

dubs + quads confirm
:)

Meanie

Any of you been to Jinan? Would like to know how it is there, gonna be there for a year soon.

Also any books on China that you recommend.

>australian flag

seems about right

there is only one book you need. and it is little, and red.

Because of your shit humor I dont know if your Australian or Chinese.

SWEDEN YES

qui lai! qui lai! qui lai!

Post dank 中文 memes

Fuck off ausfag don't you ever come
near my country or I'll break that fucking began neck of yours. Besides why not you let us fuck your women instead? :)

>tfw
Maybe in 5 years I can finally order exactly what I want at the canteen

ffs why do i understand this shit ...

What's it like being an Asian male in Russia? I heard those exotic Russian girls like cute Asian men

100% aryan, pal. Just studying Chinese and lurking weibo

>taiwan included
Good artist

>studying Chinese in Russia
Well good luck wit that ruskie

Not sure if sarcasm but 感谢

No seriously how the fuck do you do that in Russia or you're just using vpn on here

What for? .cn zone is painfully slow but available

What gave you the enthusiasm in learning Chinese culture

communist's party yeah

We're all going to be a part of China in a few decades anyway, better start learning the language early

China sunny day all time!

The honest answer would be money, the higest rates for translating from Chinese

huashan xi'an? i did the same shit

Remember last time you tried expand your red sun but get nuked instead? Nationalism won't work
The EU will get hold of you first don't worry
Where'd you came with that bullshit being a Chinese translator is particularly high paid? All translating career salary are about the same no matter what language it is

chinese feet

Maybe in 40 years it'll be livable.
Right now it's a dystopian hellhole.

Huh, no way, Chinese is paid much better than mainstream stuff like english/german/french, at least in Russia

it's not that bad
tier 1 are chill

sure
take all the white trash you want

Any tips on learning it? I've read the int guide etc., but you might have a brotip or two. Haven't begun yet, so it's completely from scratch.

I like your women's feet.

In HK all the girls wear sandals, high heels, and flip flops, and I get to perv on their feet whenever I go there

fukken a m8
mrt in taipei is heaven

i am black. why am i learning chinese.

i should learn some eurup language like danish.

I might go to Taipei next. really wish I had a better camera :/

One way ticket to China desu, or at least a language school for the first 1-2 years, you can't study it on your own.
Might also focus on some specific area, I gave up on spoken speech so I'm doing Anki + reading shit in Pleco all day every day

buy one m80
if you can afford to travel you might as well buy a better cam for once

Nah m8, we hate niggers
Seriously, we're racist. You won't have a good time. Learn Swedish or German instead (all jokes asides, this is actually true - they accept your kind, we don't).

>take revenge on white man

Soon. Very soon.

:(

what about dutch? i already speak french too

cant afford one atm

post more amateur chink girl feet you found off chinese web boards and blogs

>french
fuck off to africa where you belong

im a dual citizen : ^ )

you've probably gone to sleep now, but I wanted to ask you what city are you in

hm alright

Nigga, why the fuck would you learn Dutch? It's the most disgusting useless language ever.

Beijing, I'll be up all night.

Can't travel there, since I'm a student. Just looked it up, and it seems like I can get mandarin on A niveau on a selfstudium alongside my uni-degree. Might be a good start. Anki is a great tool, but I've never used Pleco before, so I'll look that up.

Planning on russian after that btw. If I'm succesful with mandarin, that is.

That should be easy for you. It's basically a weird mix of scandinavian/german/english. I can read it without any real problems haha.