Will you buy Hearts of Iron IV?

Will you buy Hearts of Iron IV?

What?

No i will never buy anything from parashit anymore.

buy stellaris

yah

Calm down Johan, I've already bought your game.

i'd rather pirate it

Good library, my Polish friend

>unironically having nothing installed

Unsure.
2 was good but 3 was shite.

I already have a couple Paradox Autism simulators, EU4 and CK2, how different is this one and is it worth it?

Already preordered the Field Marshal Edition.

>playing video games like a child

eu is blobbing autism, ck is dynasty autism, vicky is economic autism, and the hoi games are war autism

you actually have to plan your wars. it's not like the other games where if you have more troops you're almost guaranteed the win

>plan wars
>implying that is a bad thing

literally can't wait to see my autistic masterplan in action

no, paradox are fucking jews

No, I'm stupid af, I can only understand autistic games such as EU4 or CKII, this one is too difficult

>it's not like the other games where if you have more troops you're almost guaranteed the win
in HoI as long as you have more industrial capacity you're almost guaranteed the win

FUCK YOU FOR CANCELLING EAST VS WEST

JUST FUCK YOU FOREVER IT WAS ONE OF THE ONLY GAMES IVE LOOKED FORWARD TOO IN YEARS

FUCKING DIE REEEEEEEEE

worry not, HoI4 was designed exactly for ones like you
please buy

I think there's an alpha or something of it you can download iirc

Yes, don't worry Johan
but not the 90€ edition fuck that

buy the 90€ one please buy it thanks

'no'

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe

Make more content for Stellaris goddamnit.

Absolutley, and all the DLC as well. Truly a game that will define a generation

'yes'

fuck off johan

No, but I pirated Stellaris

paradox has gone down the shitter after they realized that their main audience is a bunch of mouth breathing retards who religiously follow whatever their favourite LPer says. So if Arumba the super autist says he hates *Paradox Game* because it has mechanics those mouth breathers go on the forums and complain about *mechanic*. That's why every single game they've made after Victoria 2 has been a retarded blob fest designed for multiplayer with dumbfuck AI and mechanics that are essentially just multiplayer banter. Stellaris, HOI4, later CK2 DLC and EU4 are all victims of this faggotfest of a design policy.

>you now realize Paradox designs games around min-maxing autists like Arumba who complain if an obscure hotkey is not present in the launch version of the game
>you now realize Paradox fanbase is actually just ADHD COD-kids in disguise

i will buy but it is cheaper in rubles, only 700

Yeah, but its incomplete

even with the mod

t. liqur pro

What is good about Stellaris?

Mare Nostrum was the drop of water for me, Fuck Paradox for literally shitting on a gold pile.

nothing

it's boring and easy, reminds me of star ruler 2

fuck no, HOI series suck ass.

stellaris is bretty gud tho, buy that friends

muh space

>hating minmaxing and complicated games

t. HOI4 dev

Nothing good about it. managing Empire gets boring after a while, I got it for battles but they are complete clusterfuck.planets and species are just old rehashed models.

>i'm too dumb to understand and play HOI so it sucks

i will buy this game....

t.republican (fuck franco)

that you can customize the ships and it seems interesting, but then you realize you have to refit everything every 5 years and that space battles are so 1 sided warfare is just 1 battle and from then on its a slow grind for war score.

>buying a game thats a chore to play

no thanks, that time period doesn't interest me anyway, ck2 eu4 vicky 2 are better

>space battles are so 1 sided warfare is just 1 battle and from then on its a slow grind for war score.
So like CK2 but in space?

a remade vicky 2 would be the best if you ask me. has a resonable balance between warfare and economy and province development. the diplomacy could use some expanding though. and the sphere of influence thing is just clicking the same thing over and over again for no good reason - that system should be overhauled to either require less clicking or just changed.

not as slow as CK2, not as primitive, but yeah, after 1 huge fight its hard to get your fleet back up. especially when youve already unlocked battleships. also its a rock paper scissors concerning weapons and armor. and its tiered - so 5 tiers of rock paper and scissor weapons (with some weird options you can research only if youre luck to get a rare tech or if you research debris of npc weird aliens and such, but they are pretty much 50% rock 50% paper or something) and the same with armor. like if you get a shitton of shields and you have missiles but the enemy fleet has point defense points (guns that shoot down missiles) and he has missiles you are fucked because missiles go through shields and point defense points pretty much give you an invulnerability to missiles and so on

I'm not hating complicated games or min-maxing, is just that the current LPer faggots like Arumba min-max in a "wrong" way. They complain if something isn't readily understood or doesn't involve some magic resource that gives you the permission to use a fast lane for world conquest. That's why they have reduced their games to mana simulators

Only if you say please, Johan.

vicky 3 is the next game hopefully

nothing, its a unfinished game.15 minutes into the game and you can already see all the DLC's they lined up for this crap.

FFS you can play as space pope and be a space slaver but there is no religion system in the game.Or no civillian trading vessels.Diplomacy is a fucking joke and every once in a while when you start a game you just get stuck between two xenophobic fanatic militarist assholes and die half an hour into the game