What is your honest opinon on EU?

What is your honest opinon on EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/turkey-visa-deal-will-increase-risk-of-terrorist-attacks-eu-repo/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
eeas.europa.eu/cfsp/sanctions/docs/measures_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OUT

Cool idea, bad execution.

Kind of like USSR, but not as bad.

Shit like your country.

this

fuck the eu

See ya later Boys!

23rd of June lads

I want out before turkey joins
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/turkey-visa-deal-will-increase-risk-of-terrorist-attacks-eu-repo/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Fuck the EU

Useful community turned undemocractic, regulationist money drain tumor.

Worst is when EU shills claim Europe can't exist peacefully and productively without the EU.

FUCK THE EU

I feel like a virgin during conversation about how is vagina taste like.

BIG BULLSHIT
is like URSS but Germany = Moscow

Brexit when? and spexit? xd

We should expel all countries that do not conform to the criteria clearly written out in the Maastricht Treaty.

Also: fuck the Schengen Agreement.

fuck the EU

i genuinely hope they won't give us visa-free travel. so we can keep sending syrians subhumans to your continent.

I genuinely don't hate anything in the world as much as I do the EU.

The idea that you would secede sovereignty to faceless bureaucrats in another country is unbelievably astonishing.

OUT BEFORE TURKROACHES GET IN

What's the difference? If Turks don't get visa free travel Erdogun can just keep sending them to Europe as illegal immigrants, but if they/you do he can still send them to Europe as visa free traveling legal Turkish citizens.

DEATH TO THE EMPIRE!

Not doing its job (fucking up Russia) good enough.

Lessen the control the central organisation has over member states. Forcing member states to take in refugees was never part of the deal when joining it. Otherwise it's been nothing but positive.

That's NATO's job.

i don't think think we can send syrians with visa-free tourist travel. and no, we don't consider them "refugees", they have no rights here, even if they stay here 10000 years they won't get citizenship.
as i said i prefer syrian-free turkey over shitty visa-free travel to shitty eu.

No one likes the immigrants and the quotas so let's lessen control. But oh wait, no one likes Greece and the denbts either so lets increase control. Which one is better?

Why can't it be EU's job too? The monster must go down.

Because the EU, correct me if I'm wrong, is essentially a free trade union. The only way for the EU to "fuck up" Russia would be through trade embargoes, ultra high tolls and overall encapsulating itself from Russia. Which is what it's doing already.

>eeas.europa.eu/cfsp/sanctions/docs/measures_en.pdf

Necessary shit. I hope one day humanity will see there are better ways of making people united. Not even one unity in this world is sane. I have some good ideas, but I am just one human with utopic views

It's nice.

>Because the EU is essentially a free trade union.

>bureaucratic mess full of communist agenda
>free trade union

The refugees wouldn't be a problem if they were sent away.

But Germany and Sweden take them in and when they prove too much to handle then they make everyone else take some.

this

We have lost a great opportunity, now it's a huge mess.

>bureaucratic mess
Yes. Old news.
>full of communist agenda
Provide some examples.

>Provide some examples.
refugee quotas

no dude we want the visa free deal
syrians will never become turkish citizens anyways but the kurds will go over and apply for asylum, hundreds and thousands of them

>Old news.
it's gonna be old news when this shitty union is gone
>Provide some examples.
all major figures being linked to communist parties isn't enough?

>refugee quotas
Those aren't a thing as of yet. And really, the EU isn't build on principles governing refugees and possible quotas, it's a one off drastic measure.

>all major figures being linked to communist parties
What?
>isn't enough?
Tone down the cunt factor a bit.

You mean spixit

This

>Tone down the cunt factor a bit.
I will once this shitty union is gone

>What is your honest opinon on EU?

My opinion is the same as the Icelanders.

Pic related.

>Nie tak
>No yes
Which is it?

bad idea, even worse execution

sure, it could be powerful, but powerful countries are often shitty places to live in

the only people who support it are infants who want muh next roman empire and shiet

Motherfucker .
Burn it to the fucking ground!

You don't have to be a linguistic guru to guess what that means really.

It should only exist as a trade union, no schengen bullshit, monetary union and shit like that. You have to be rather insane to mash so many different countries and cultures into one big state. What does a Swede have in common with a Bulgarian? Or a Spaniard with a Slovenian?

No, thanks!

its shit,piss,blood and rotten garbage juice.

like every kike spawned "union" in history leading up to today.

if it's got a star in it, you'll end in failure.

fucked ever since we joined.
come to think of it, every union ever goes to shit as soon as croatia joins it

Also, Slovenia should be in union with V4 and Croatia and also maybe Austria, but they would probably prefer a union with Germany/Swizterland

You joined it at the worst time possible.

you know we could have joined 10 years earlier if you'd fucking let us.

I'm pretty sure you didn't met the criteria to join in 2006.

Underrated kek

I love it.

IIRC Croatia was going to join in 2007, I even remember news saying how we're breaking the record for the fastest negotiation and joining of EU, the first of which was Slovakia.
But then shit happened, and now we're here.

Pure evil.

Communism though bribery.

t. greek

It's great, could be greater.

pretty obvious

Even if Brexit fails, it going to crash hard in the near future.

The plans for the EU army and one-state are simply too up in the clouds. The cultures of Europe are way too different for any government to control it all. It would be a mess of coalitions that never do anything until the bubble bursts.

Nuke it from orbit.

yeah don't worry we'll get there.

This time germans convinced millions of people to walk thousands of kilometers to get to Auschwitz.

They're getting better at this every time.

>implying Slovenia gets to decide shit within the EU

It started well enough, but since then it's just been getting consistently worse.

underrated post

it did before

Yeah, it is but I just want to see Russians gone.

it's a shit idea with even shittier execution

Europe cucked by Germany once again

Literally only lower class scum oppose the EU

It was brought probably the most peace to our continent for hundreds if not thousands of years

nope, that would be nukes. If something like the EU was attempted without that we would be in the midst of World War III either as we speak or in recent memory.

>our continent
>nukes
wew

We finaly got our Reich

t. Not in the EU Johannesen

I'm not even sure what you're referring to. We have them, Russia has them, and France has them. That, combined with Germany basically being cucked out having a military, pretty much means there is no threat of any major European power waging anything other than irrelevant proxy wars. The peace since 1945 (which isn't even something that truly exists, there have been conflicts, albeit nothing like the ones we used to have) has nothing to do with the EU, and I'm not even somebody that is that strongly in favour of leaving.

>nope, that would be nukes. If something like the EU was attempted without that we would be in the midst of World War III either as we speak or in recent memory.

well, the EU has still undoubtedly brought peace to this continent. Nuclear weapons have been around for a while but we still have wars dont we, yea one in europe cant happen anymore because of nukes but its for more reasons than just that

Yes, and because of that our economy consists entirely of fishery. Our biggest trade partner is unironically Russia. We would literally be third world without Denmark.

A disaster, will collapse eventually, will drink Champagne when it does.

This can be said about almost every project of modern history.

see Inter-European relations are worse than they have been in decades, btw. Also wars do happen in Europe, there just aren't ones involving the major powers, who can't wage war against each other without mutually assured destruction anymore, with the exception of Germany.

I was referring to the possibility of one EU country using a nuclear weapon against another EU country. On our continent. That is just completely absurd.

You completely rule out the possibility of conventional warfare without the use of nuclear weapons.

You don't need to use a nuclear weapon when there are already nuclear power plants on the ground waiting to get blown up

Turkey is never joining

>I was referring to the possibility of one EU country using a nuclear weapon against another EU country. On our continent. That is just completely absurd.
So is the thought of any nuclear power actually nuking another nuclear power. It deters war regardless.
>You completely rule out the possibility of conventional warfare without the use of nuclear weapons.
When has that happened post-1945 between nuclear powers? There can be Irish terrorist campaigns, Balkan conflicts, and Russian irredentism, but as long as none of the traditional European powers (UK, France, Germany, Russia, possibly Italy) are directly involved in conflict with each other it can fairly be said that peace in Europe is being maintained.

That's true, but you still need to account for radiation damage... not so far away.

>your opinion on eu
where is the australian guy who is saving my comments as a picture

I think, pardon if wrong, that you are attributing the nuclear arms race mentality shared by U.S.A/Russia to European countries and that is wrong. The main reason why European countries are not going to go to war with each other is economy.

>When has that happened post-1945 between nuclear powers?
Regardless of there being nuclear powers... the fact that conventional war hasn't happened supports the claim of "Pax Europaea" being attributable to the concept of EU just as the original user you replied to claimed. You're moving in circles in your logic.

The EU helped create a common european identity thus brought peace to this continent

We have an opt out from the quotas

>and that is wrong.
Why is that wrong? Your argument is that European countries just suddenly dropped a thousand years of hostilities arbitrarily or because of some political union (which has never in history been something that definitively stops conflict between nations before). I'm giving a definitive reason. There is no reason why mutually assured destruction isn't applicable to countries besides the US and Russia. Do we have different nukes than them or something?

>a common european identity
not once, in a single discussion about the EU on this board, has anybody ever actually explained to me properly what this is without using useless buzzwords like "Greco-Roman" or "enlightenment thinking". In fact, all I see is European countries that once had absolutely nothing to do with each other like Germany and Greece or the UK and Bulgaria/Romania developing antagonistic relationships and finding reasons to dislike each other.

It should be a union for rich countries where each country can support its self without the support of the union, but they have a better existence within the union

It's globalist neoliberalism at its worst (or best if you ask a lobbyist or a bureaucrat).

I'm saying the reason was not arbitrary, but very rational and calculated: economy. By the 21st century our economies are so intertwined that it would be a complete economic catastrophe if even the slightest conflict between us would take place. No one wants this, it's insane to even think about it.

The point about nukes: I am fairly certain, call me naive if you must, that nuclear disarmament is a thing held more close to heart by European countries that many other countries in the world, among those the ones with actual nuclear capabilities.

Jew's EU4 gameplay IRL

as in we're all europeans let's not fight each other let's fight the world. lets make a cool kids club and trade with each other and integrate n shit

The EU is a Zionist conspiracy led by Merkel and Juncker to destroy Europe by mass immigration.