Angry white people are attacking cops in paris.. lmao

Angry white people are attacking cops in paris.. lmao..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Muslim_movements
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should attack muslims.

This. Your supposed to channel anger at scum.

>Paris
>white people

It was a labour protest, doubt that they were white.

why ? muslims are bros

cops are pigs

the last white parisian is very angry

>muslims are bros

t. Mamadou

>Totally not obssessed

Retourne sur reddit petite fiante gôôôchiasse

>that 30 years old car on the left
implying our enginerring isn't reliable

>muslims are bros

How many time do i have to tell your pigskins that i never lie ? there's no point in trying to deny what i say

please respect my words

Someone cant be your bro unless you can share an alcoholic beverage with them. Muslims are incapable of being bros.

Islamic reformists beg to differ.

>implying that all Muslims practice the same branch of Islam

>implying there are Muslims who don't drink alcohol

You must have a limited set of friends, monsieur

Burn the cops wherever you find them

>FUCK THE GOVERNMENT LET'S BURN THEIR PROPERTY SO WE HAVE TO PAY MORE TAXES!

fuck off gommie

>Islamic reformists

And how much of Islam do they make up exactly? .5%?

why?

Because they're the armed arm of the fascist state

fucking gommies

>>>/leftypol/

>0.5% or 1 billion

Can't say for sure.

But if it's anything, (and I'm aware 52 British Muslims are against gay sex and 30 percent believe the women should obey the husband, throw gays off cliffs and most of them go to ISIS), there 5000 American Muslims serving the pentagon.

I recall that after the Brussels attack a group of Muslims gathered in peaceful protest, condemning the attack.

Maajid Nawaz, a Muslim, is one ISLAMS greatest critics and describes it to be close to nazism, and was responsible for coining the term "the regressive left".

What is not being done (because God forbid you can't have people criticise Islam) is that Muslims who preach reform or speak out against Islam are silenced or (in the case of the Middle East) killed.

They are not given a loud enough voice.

>lefty Sup Forums

Oh hey look, a cripple chan immigrant.

What?
There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world

>burn a cop car
>now the next 20 crimes go unsolved
fug sysdem ;DD

>living in burgerstan

What's it like being 16?

It's entirely different in Europe. Perhaps European muslims are even more hardcore than MENA muslims.
Muslim reformers and critizisers don't even get a platform to speak on, because "it's racist" among other things. Muslims often only get their information from the radical Saudi-funded Imams who roam every mosque.
They are also very unintegrated and live sheltered (in ghettos and no-gozones) which makes it even harder for them to reform.

I know that we love to take the piss out of #notallmuslims but I recommend that people read this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Muslim_movements

I'm not trying to make you love Islam, I'm just saying that rather than viewing it from a narrow point of view, I suggest you understand both sides to the argument.

(That being said, Syrian Muslims frighten me)

Ok I'll get back to you on that
stay tuned

OP is an obvious bait.

This is now a funny /HIT THE LEFTISTS/ Thread.

Antifa and annoying leftist faggots are the worst

Which is what pisses me off.

These people are not given a voice because it shatters the regressive lefts narrative.

"""Moderate""" Muslims are capable of succumbing to this jihadist mentality, and they are easily fooled or coaxed via peer pressure, because to criticise Islam, to some Muslims, is an act of blasphemy.

American Muslims and Muslims from my own country are some of the kindest and funniest people I've met.

The difference between them and Syrian Muslims is that the former has been raised in western society, whereas the latter doesn't have the separation of church and state.

Now, more than ever, the reformists MUST be given a voice.

>because to criticise Islam, to some Muslims, is an act of blasphemy.

Well it is. It even says so in their holy book. To imply that islam is not perfect word of God is enough reason for a beheading.

*brown people

My point exactly, and what """"liberals""" have done is just accept a culture which is the embodiement of what they hate.

Hence the term "the regressive left"

Edgy

not really edgy, people tese days say fuck muslims when they really mean fuck brown and black people but we don't want to be seen as racist

At least Heinz is honest

In the Netherlands they really mean Muslims. And when they say foreigners they also mean Muslims. And with Muslims they mean Moroccans.

You're basically saying that dutchies are retards.

This. We have good, integrating brown people like Indonesians.

>fuck black people

Now that's sad. I haven't blown up anything or cucked anyone's wife.

>mfw a shitskin muslim with a french flag replies to me
only real french people can reply to me
thank you

You do realise that most Indonesians are Muslim, right?

Here
JUST KIDDING

CRAWWWWLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG

>Now, more than ever, the reformists MUST be given a voice.
Well then they should try getting a voice through the far right,who else is going to give it to them

A lot of them seem to still believe they're going to get it through presenting themselves as tolerant and progressive muslims, and bitching about not being represented, and kissing the left's ass some more, and eventually they're going to let them speak, which is obviously NOT going to happen

If the French are white, dolphins are not food.

@59549789
>monkeys in charge of reading comprehension

Not here.

I don't think it is going to change soon in countries like Germany and Sweden (the regressive left mentality).
But I do think that it is going to change soon over here. We have always had a lot of islamic critizisers, some of them even got murdered like Theo van Gogh, but I mean, Wilders is leading all the polls. I don't really like Wilders and I don't like a lot of his policies, but I do think he will change the way Islam is perceived and how we treat it. Throwing out all the Saudi-funded Imams for a start.
But as I was saying, people always dared to challenge muslims a little more than abroad, the regressive left here is relatively smaller and I noticed first-hand that even the Muslims we have over here are way more integrated than the German and Belgian ones (albeit still not very well integrated).

Yeah, but most of the Indonesians here come from the Moluccas and Bali, so they are Christian. A lot of them also have Dutch heritage so that changes it too, maybe.

Is this what is commonly refered to as a Chimpout?

Not our Indonesians.

I smell the disgusting flavour from your kitchen where 23 of your brothers are living.

Disgusting.

>démocratique et populaire

Did you say bros or bombs?

i only have 3 beautiful sisters though :3

>pigskins
Have you considered a cancer based insult? Like cancerhides, or melanomas? You know, since it's summer.

Maybe I'll fuck them and inseminate with my glorious white genes

Finland your advice are always much appreciated

>it's a white virgin sexualizing non white women episode

not all white people are finnish chinks who can't tan you know

especially here, everyday i ask myself "is this a white or a sandnigger ?" (it's probably a kike, did you know they represented like 1/3rds of parisians ?)

anyways those insults fucking suck

Don't really get this meme image.
It says: 100% of women like sex, 87% of the women care about the colour of the dick.

>is this a white or a sandnigger?
If you even have to ask that you already know the answer

>American poll
ayy

More like: 13% of the women have an opinion.

Rape statistics?

$$$$$$DOLLLLLAAAARRRRRRR AKBAR$$$$$$

what ?

Not really, there are studies showing that the white man is over every other races

Don't worry. I know how morrocans and algerians bitches could be open at parties, far from their suburb shitholes.

whoops that's what I ment, 87% Don't care about the colour of the dick

Shitskin on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Is that a 205 gti

Are you blind ?

There are two cars on the image Ahmed

btw is your sister still with the white convert ?
i miss when you told us things about your personal life tb h
also you don't come often enough anymore, i kind of miss you now somehow

they're still together but it's a long distance relationship, if allah is willing it will end soon

why would allah not will it though
he converted so it's halal now

lol fuck the pigs

Are you still buttmad about colonial times Ahmed ?

but den das raciss

t. bilel

Ok I checked 2 of the people at random that were named on that website as being liberal reformists of Islam.
Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri and Abdullahi Ahmed An-Na'I'm
It was a lot of work looking about them since most of their videos aren't in English
But I do think I understand with their mentality.
Sadly Ahmed said he would take Islam over human rights every time, even though he has been fighting for human rights most of his life.
He doesn't really explain what he considers as human rights but does not like the definition Americans see it as.
And Muhammad said husbands should be kind to their wives and wives should be obedient to their husband and please them so that the gates of Allah will be open to them.

I haven't checked others yet but it seems to me they are just radical Muslims who don't see killing others as their end goal.