Apple's selling points?

Hey I'm wondering what the appeal of Macs and iPhones are,I currently see them as overpriced for an easy user experience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgBDdDdSqNE
wikileaks.org/vault7/darkmatter/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/emma-watson-leaked-photos-not-nude-legal-action-a7632341.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As far as I've been told Macs are popular with musicians because of something about the kernel having low audio latency but I should probably shut up because I don't really know for myself

-Easy user experience
-Interface is relatively intuitive for the non-tech inclined
-industrial design is aesthetically pleasing to most people
-less malware than other platforms (though not zero)
-central application repository that is mostly well-moderated and policed
-long-term support from Apple
-decent resale value

I don't like Apple products, but they are certainly reasons people do like them.

>a UNIX environment that just werks out of the box
>some of the best screens
>best touchpads
>very fast nvme ssds

iPhones are supported for 5 years and they have good resale value. It's hard to screw them up because they're so locked down.

They let you fit in at starbucks. Pretty sure that's it.

This, appleshit is a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgBDdDdSqNE

blurry as fuck pictures seem to be a specialty for iphones lmao

So uh, why is no-one OP'ing with APPLE BTFO by Dark Matter CIA niggers etc. etc.

wikileaks.org/vault7/darkmatter/

I mean fuck

also test

Apple products are unhackable. Dark Matter is a troll.

So far their laptop display is the most accurate. I'm really tempted to get one since I really like photography. Has a Asus monitor at home and currently using a x220t

Because they're too fucking retarded to understand any of it.

example: So we have to make graphical posters aimed at grade-school children level understanding

You're fucking retarded shitskin. Go boil an egg.

go get your nude pics of your boyfriend fucking you in the ass leaked AGAIN

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/emma-watson-leaked-photos-not-nude-legal-action-a7632341.html

That's pretty much the only real reason they sell so much, not display accuracy or ssd speed bullshit.

>I believe in wikileaks trolls. Ima pussy.
Stay buttmad.

>Hey I'm wondering what the appeal of Macs and iPhones are
They look really, really nice. They come with a new and exciting OS.

>I currently see them as overpriced for an easy user experience
Well you're wrong. They're overpriced period. You're getting a walled garden with iPhones. They are absolute horse shit. I'll be sticking with Android. As far as Macs go, it's average Intel hardware in a shitty aluminum case. The battery life is good and they work fine. Enabling root takes less than 5 minutes. Mac OS is still nothing special though. Does the exact same stuff that Debian does. I see literally no differences in functionality. There's nothing wrong with my current Mac but I can't say I feel compelled to buy another one. It's like using a mediocre BSD distro with Gnome.

yup

You do realize a ton of working malware has already been created for ios because of that leak, right? That shit is legit and apple is shitting themselves right now.

The whole Vault 7 document are dated to a decade ago meaning Apple's systems were already compromised then but WE all thought Apple is still unhackable and no one can literally spy against it until we REALIZED it today. Why not 2 to 3 years ago or right after the time of compromise? Sounds like a hoax.

I don't know man but the malware is out there now spreading, probably being sleeper agents waiting for the feds/cia to mass awaken it.

Anyway I have completely lost all trust I had in apple now. Already put my iphone 7 and 2016 macbook pro on ebay.

>but the malware is out there now spreading,
How do you know this is actually happenig?

Remember, nobody actually knows what is going on. Humans have a general clue of what they think is going on.