TFW I wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW I wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive
>TFW didn't even learn fucking programming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S32788375
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And yet you created another bait thread.

I'm glad I learned programming a decade ago when I was just a lurker and never posted

Yeah same but I feel like I've been in a really cloudy state for some months now, hard time thinking clearly, I wonder if I'm turning retarded

I wish it was bait.

Try nootropics. An LSD trip might help as well.

I see threads like this everyday, though.

the universe ends the same way regardless

Don't do drugs. Drugs are for degenerates.

I spend every day here.

I don't and neither do I drink or smoke

Your brain is made of drugs, faggot.
Drugs are just tools, if your already a degenerate then you will be more of a degenerate on them, if you are a decent individual then they can help you.
Its the same as sex, you could be a degenerate cumdumpster whore, or you could raise happy beautiful family.
Fuck you and your limited thinking, you are less effective at thinking with your mindless parroting of opinions without thinknig about any of the reasoning behind them than a basic chatbot at this point

>yeaaah dude I'm just going to buy dangerous drugs off a criminal. they're just tooools man, yeaaah dude im gonna use psychoactive substances in a non clinical setting. What could possibly go wrong bro?

>I can only parrot opinions
>I have never had an original thought in my life or looked at situations critically.

Let me here you say that after you've had a major surgery or broken half the bones in your body.

only god knows how its ended

billions of people had certain sets of believes and thought they are living at a time where human "science" was at its height .... new technology, new theories, new speculation will be happening over the next centuries

you will die and everything you know will be proven false one day.

and yet somehow 99.99% of the time it does not go wrong and everybody ends up having way more fun than you

wow

just wow

There's a difference between using pharmaceutical painkillers administered by a doctor after a surgey and taking recreational drugs you bought off a fucking Russian criminal on alphabay you fucking faggot retard

>Your brain is made of drugs, faggot.
[angst_and_depression.png]
Anyway, programming isn't the best task if that is a problem. In fact, there are more useful skills you should pursuit in your situation.

How is having sex any different than taking drugs?
Should doctors administer sex too?

Fucking oiece of shit junkie
YOUR brain is made of drugs probably

>what are neurotransmitters
The stupidity level on this site rises daily

>How is having sex any different than taking drugs?
>Should doctors administer sex too?

Gee I don't know. I guess because it's not a substance produced in the bathtub/basement of some unknown guy with fuck knows what quality control?

It just seems retarded to risk your health like that all in the name of "feeelin goooood dudeeee" for a little while.

wew lad

>Gee I don't know. I guess because it's not a substance produced in the bathtub/basement of some unknown guy with fuck knows what quality control?
Ever heard of getting it tested in a lab? Most darknet market vendors have lab test reports done by customers who post the results.
>feeelin goooood dudeeee
You certainly have shown you have no understanding on this subject and completely discredited any point you attempted to make. The of the use of entheogens certainly does not necessitate good feelings.

Not LSD

LSD will fuck you up and you will become dependent on it.

Yeah

LSD triggers the same receptors certain seritonin neurtransmitters can, just with a much higher affinity
That's not possible due to the strength of its tolerance. Also find one modern study supporting this claim

>something productive
the fuck is that supposed to mean?
you're too fucking stupid to cure disease

majority of the population would do better for the whole world if they just shitposted on Sup Forums instead of going around "being productive" which is just another word for being a sack of shit

tl;dr hitler was real productive too you know.

>tl;dr hitler was real productive too you know.

He was a good man, yeah.

I can't tell if you're ironic or not.

Hitler didn't do anything wrong.
Also LSD is a good drug, ignore the shills.

sorta like how you became fucked up and dependent on nigger semen to survive

Watch this music video and try to tell me Hitler did anything wrong.

Protip: You literally can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts

Yes, Goyim.

Don't forget the 6 gorillion jews that died. They were the only ones that mattered.

A shekel for you, Good goy.

he lost
stupidly started wars he couldn't win
stupidly slaughtered millions because of paranoi
was a retard who though blondes were the best for some retarded reason
was a retard who thought he could rule the world
there's plenty wrong with that moron

This video is much better for showing what Hitler was fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

he single handedly ended the white race.
ww2 was too soon after ww1
and far too many people died.
even if he won his ideals would never become achievements

>he single handedly ended the white race.

The "white race" isn't a monolith. We aren't on the same team just because we share the same skincolour.

Don't do drugs if you have a family history of schizophrenia.

what is testing

I've tripped 11 times and I don't feel dependent on it at all. I'm happy.

I'm all for drugs as a tool to improve yourself, but this is definitely one of the few cases where I would say to stay completely away from them.

Otherwise you might end up writing your own OS and Compiler as a temple for God, right?

you're the retarded cuck who assumes we're on a team.
it's just a god given fact that once a race reaches x amount of persons in relation to the total population of said species it becomes impossible for it to have continued life.
see native north americans as an example
or mongoloids from austrailia or neanderthals etc.

I almost made it out of here one time, man.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S32788375

I was 21 at the time. I had put Stayfocusd on to see how far I could go without going on Sup Forums and successfully avoided it for a week. Now I'm 25 (turning 26 this year) and I feel more unproductive and hopeless than ever. It feels like this website sucked the life out of me.

I started working on web development when I was 26. Learn how to avoid job burnout and you will be double productive as I am.

fuck i know that feel bro

how do you not get bad trip? my friend experienced a terrible bad trip on his third trial and he's been on anti depressants since then. so I'm scared to use lsd

A bad trip is what you need to hear but don't want to. The fact that it made him go on antidepressents means that he found out something very unpleasant about himself that he still hasn't fully internalized.

i am planning to use once at a summer camp in a valley full of green beautiful views. hope that helps easing it

Just be sure actually work on any problems you may see in yourself, all the drugs do is help you see things that weren't clear before and may give you a initial burst of willpower to fix them, but continually working on improving yourself is all on the normal you.

I hope in the future when I am hiding in a rabbit hole from the roaming black bandit gangs I will look back fondly on my time in Sup Forums

And yet you keep making the same thread. Really shows how much you regret it.

i regret it immediately after i post it.