What's a good monitor to where when I tilt my heard the screen won't go dark?

what's a good monitor to where when I tilt my heard the screen won't go dark?

it's called plasma display panel.
oh wait you're a millenial cuck who will never know the joy of infinite viewing angles and near limitless refresh rates.
sucks to be you.

IPS screens are what youre looking for.

but then you have IPS glow

yea

Such is life

I'm not a millenial
manufacturing for the United States retail market ended in 2014, and manufacturing for the Chinese market is expected to end in 2016

and by "near limitless", you mean 600hz.

because there's very nearly no number higher than 600, only a few such as 601.

well what about OLED?

there are no realistically priced oled computer monitors

s-sauce?

olivia jensen

but user, my Eizo IPS monitor doesn't have le glow boogieman
Should i return it??

i play games on my panasonic plasma tv. how cum im not allowed to select 120hz? 60hz is the highest.

Liar

Neither of my IPS monitors have this.

They're internally driven at 600 Hz, usually they won't take anything that's not in the ITU Recs
You could try feeding it faster signals though, it might take them in the same fashion you can "overclock" some monitors

why even mention that plasmas have a higher refresh rate if you aren't allowed to feed them more information?

lmao they had to cap the refresh rate at 600 then scale it down ten times
they easily could've increased the rate but didn't bother as the tech was never allowed to mature.

>
> is expected to end in 2016
I got some bad news for you bud

For the same reason strobe backlights are popular nowadays, much better motion "sharpness", just like CRT's or pretty much any refresh type screen has in comparison to sample-and-hold screens

>I'm not a millenial
then how the fuck did you not have enough money to buy the only display tech worth buying?

Man, Olivia Jensen got too thicc. I don't think she carries the extra weight well. She was much better in the video from OP's picture than she is now.

>I got some bad news for you bud
well what's the bad news?

stop buying shit ips panels then?

This, just get a good quality monitor and you should have no problem op.

>oled

>not just using a TV