Crimean People

Are there any Crimean People on Sup Forums? Whats your opinion on the whole being annexed by Russia? Are you in favour of being part of Russia or is that just some myth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhansk_People's_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic for cockroachs

OP here, didn't realise the image was oh shit quality

Relax, it's just Russians. Sure they have favourable opinion about it.

Maybe they can't even use the Internet because Ukrainian government has stopped the infrastructure for Crimea.

it's like 90% Russian, they wanted out instead of being ruled by pro-EU banderites

What about Eastern Ukraine? Is it really that densly populated by Russians or are they removing you there?

That's not how it works.

Дядькo Яp is from Luhansk. How could he know?

They have the ultimate periscope shows there (drugs, guns and gopniks).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luhansk_People's_Republic
>self-proclaimed
how many of these states are there?

2:Luhansk and Donetsk.

39% is ethnically Russian but the majority speak native Russian.

Do Crimeans post under the Ukrainian or Russian flag on Sup Forums ?

How do you say who is ethnical ukrainian and who is russian though?

It depends on their provider.

I don't know, but that is what they said in the poll of 2001.

Ukrainian of course, 4chins takes the flag information from ip information that is governed by IANA and IANA says crimea is ukrainian, as it rightfully is.

>as it rightfully is.
kek, the majority of the people there are Russian, what the fuck you wanna do? If there was a recent referendum it would have the same outcome.

Crimée is Russia

>They said.
I was russian for 16 years of my life and then it turned out I was ukrainian. Literally 0 difference, people just write what they want in these polls.

>1940
>The Year of Moldova Being Sea Cucked

70/30, but it's not change anything. My grandma speak Ukrainian, but support separatists.
I call them a soviet nation tbн

I'm more interested in what Australians think of the Black Sea, considering that it's both black and looks like Australia.

Hello
Germanfag here
I was in Ukraine and on Crimea several times, first time in 1999. I realized back then that everyone except the Tartars see themselves as Rusiians, have not met a single Person speaking Ukrainian nor have I seen a single sign written in Ukrainian (except some official ones)

CRIMOVO JE RUSSIA

Kek shit...