Are you still going to buy Apple products?

Are you still going to buy Apple products?

>are you still going to buy sub-par electronics for an exorbitant cost with a UX designed for children containing surveillance software and backdoors?
Maybe..

definitely not, who even needs windows nowadays

le funny dog pic!

No. I ceased to buy them 5 years ago after I had moved to Linux and got redpilled.

I don't understand. Are you saying that people should stop buying a certain brand of products because of backdoors, but they should keep buying another brands that have similar backdoors?

>Linux
>secure
Kek

Some people may way want a bigger backdoor and some prefer a smaller backdoor. /fit/ would know more about this, ask them.

Never have and never will.
But the Leak you are probably referring to has been confirmed to not work with Apple devices since 2013.

If you run shit that is older than that please consider suicide.

NO HOMO

Are you saying that iPhone 7 or Macbook Pro (2015-16) are secure from CIA and other niggers?

I stopped buying Apple products because they stopped innovating (that stupid touch bar doesn't count) and jacked the prices up beyond reasonable.

Not because of backdoors. They exist in everything - you just don't know about them in your Dell/HP/whatever because they're not as popular as Apple, furthermore because their marketing isn't as "loud" as Apple's people don't feel as much need to dig dirt on them.

Stopping using Apple products because of backdoors or because they're made in Chinese sweatshops is simply choosing your brand based on how well they hide shit.

No, I am stating that the newer Apple devices are not vulnerable the way that the #Vault7 leak has provided.

Then what phone to buy if not iPhone? Google's Pixel? I really didn't like its design loks kind of cheap. I hate Samsung since childhood. Lost faith in Sony since they didn't provide me adequate services. Any recommendation on what phone to buy beside all these?

>looks cheap
>hate for no reason
>no adequate services
All insignificant details compared to the shit Apple pulls, yet you'd still prefer an iPhone over the other alternatives. Interesting.

Nice try CIA

ipod touchs were good. Now days apple tablets are awesome but any other apple product is shit. But if i were a normie i defintly buy iphone.

Are shitting me? Nsa helped develop ubuntu and helped in debian

Yes, because the leaks show they are relying on 0-days and targetted attacks, not backdoors or mass surveillance.

I hope Wikileaks is sending the technical details to Apple as they promised. Outside of that, I'm thankful to them (Wikileaks) for making this public.

You absolute retard, they're physically installing backdoors on the phones themselves in the firmware. No level of OS level security can circumvent that. Additionally, they exploit EFI to load backdoors and circumvent the need for password since that's also not on a OS level. Apparently Apple had some protection for EFI but it has proved useless.

>insignificant
Druthers my love but you won't understand so forget it.

>Nsa helped develop ubuntu and helped in debian
kek, what have you been smoking and where can I get some?

As long as I can't find a place to buy Lemote hardware, yes

Americans are funny.
Why are you even complaining about the botnet at this point? You choose to live in it yourselves.

You live in a surveillance state where the government threats the population like an enemy that needs to be monitored. And you could easily leave, live your lives somewhere else, but you don't.
Its like having a crazy psychotic girlfriend that stalks you the entire fucking time and will flip her shit if she sees you from afar talking to another girl. You absolutely hate her and its even turning you into a paranoid guy with anxiety issues. But you keep on dating her and you can't even explain why.

There are plenty of places in the world where life is just as good and you can live without fear of the big government or in fear that your country will become a real dystopia in the next few decades.

Is it the constant patriotism propaganda that makes you stick around? Or are you so numbed by the consumerist dream that you can't even consider getting your fat butts off your sofas and really doing something about it?

I really don't get it.

Did you bother reading the leaks?
If they have to physically access my device and open the phone to install malware (be it in transit to me, for example), then I have to be a target.

This is the complete opposite of mass surveillance or a backdoor by Apple. Learn the meanings of the words you're using.

I think you missed the part where he said
>with a UX designed

>stop using this software I don't like because muh backdoors. instead use this other software that has similar backdoors.

I used loldroid for 5 years (up to 5.1) and it was a never ending shitshow of carrier retardation and malware. The only thing that's come close to iOS is Jolla, but that has no apps.

More secure than your chinkphone running PajeetOS.

>you could easily leave

lmao if you actually believe this

Not until they bring back my ports. Fuck carrying a bag of dongles around.

so tl;dr "no i'm an idiot"?