Adobe flash is still prolific in fucking 2017

>adobe flash is still prolific in fucking 2017

Sup Forums will defend this

it actually comes with W10

... I don't see anyone defending this.

What does it even do

I use firefox without flash in linux and only thing I cant do is watch copyrighted flash players like Netflix by default

so uhh
outside of that what?

Firefox on linux will support netflix in the next update

Yes but outside of DRM Video Playback.
What does Flash even do in 2017

I honestly can't tell I am not missing any content, no signs of "pls install Flash" or some such

hewillnotdivide.us uses flash

>still have automatic mcaffee security and intelshit software added to your download

how do they keep getting away with it

lol, what a piece of junk. Everyone tried to get away from it and Microshaft installs it by default in their OS.

kek

Sport streams almost exclusively use flash. Not that you need them or anything, jus' sayin'

You have to admit though that the flash game scene was GOAT. I doubt we'll ever get anything like that again.

Microshit/Adobe=same company

It already does

>tfw the only reason you still have it installed is because you still have a bunch of old .sfw files back form the golden /f/ days

How else am I supposed to browse /f/, retard?

>/f/

>>>/2007/

But how will I watch homestarrunner.net without flash?

/f/ is the last bastion of Internet culture

Came with windows 8.1 and can't uninstall it

And it's disabled by default now. Sadly it still needs to be included because some sites use it.

Will somebody someday bring flash back to life by rewritting the flash player fixing all the security and memory optimization issues?

Seriously, it's a great concept. Lightweight games and animations in small filesize, easy to code and animate, language is simple enough for beginners.

>b-but muh javascript just works
Since when did Sup Forums love javascript? Flash is rock solid and doesn't have compability problems across different browsers. Actually in many cases it would run much better than javascript and be the obvious choice for web-development, but still people insist on using it only because "m-muh deprecated!"

what kind of backward sites still use this ?

Well, from the top of my head, Songsterr.

Sites that use DRM.

/f/ is already dead faggot

There is nothing wrong with Flash, off yourselves.

Every military website does unless it uses Java applets instead