Inno3d

Is this 1070 any good Sup Forums?

That is cringe hardware

mor3 fans so cool yeh!

I'm a girl btw

no idea, but if you are lik me and have it inside the case where no one can see it, buy it and let us know.

>3.2 fan gpu
3.2 > 3

its better

Why?
Be serious user
Me too thanks
Not yet
Seriously?

>3.5 fans

the jokes write themselves

Bump

let's snapchat our boobs, i'm a girl too ^.^

post feminine penis

What to heck

hahaha poetry

>gen y humor
I think you kids just may go down in history as having the absolute worse humor ever.

>404
It's a troll thread, we're all just pretending to be retarded.

If only that were true.

No.59556418 (You)

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If anything the tiny fan on the top puts me off this card it looks shoehorned in.

ichill
uchill
wechill
bechill

It's a good cooler on a reference PCB. Get the X3 version without the little fan though. It's supposed to be a lot louder and whinier than the other three, whilst doing nothing to help cooling.

I was genuinely looking for feedback on this card.
Finally. Thank you so much user. What's the difference between reference PCB and non reference PCB? Should I get 1070 from inno3d or other manufacturers?

Anyway I've never even heard of this shit but it looks like a dumb meme card. Why do you want to buy it, is it a good price? Read some reviews on it first, and compare it to other reviews.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to choose one manufacturer over the other, but I always ask people "what do you want to do with it?"

fans past two for something this size makes no difference
2 fan open EVGA or just watercool it

It's pretty cheap here locally compared to other manufacturers. I just want to do some gaming.
Don't EVGA gpus have vram and overheating issues?

Meme card muh 3.5 all over again

>Don't EVGA gpus have vram and overheating issues?

they did, but the fixed that with the icx cooler. they also fixed the acx cooler with pads and a higher fan curve.

How do test an EVGA gpu to see if it eas affected or not

I have one, it's a good card. Not sure if the small fan makes a difference but the overall card stays cool and the out the box oc is the same as cards costing way more

What made you get it and not other brands? Is it silent in idle and under heavy load? How hot does it get? How's its performance?

Silent under idle and not too bad under heavy loads, i got it near release on the basis of the out the box oc and price. Never seen it go above 70c and that's running heavy benchmarks, doesn't get above 60 odd during games. I think the cooling solution works well and can't recall hearing any uplift in the noise the pc makes when case fans and CPU fans ramp up...

Very good. What psu are you using? Did you get the free mousepad with the gpu?

An evga PSU, not sure on the wattage, and yeah got a free mouse pad...

As I remember it's a Chinese manufacturer that released other meme cards like one that come with crayons and you can paint the card

Is the mousepad any good?
What's wrong with it

Meh, it's a mouse pad...

post your girl penis plz. once posted you will gain the help you seek.

A reference PCB is just the same PCB as used on the Founders Edition cards, designed and specced by Nvidia. There's absolutely no reason to get anything """""better""""" for Pascal, since it doesn't use much power and they all overclock to the same level anyway. Paying for some upgraded custom meme PCB with 58 power phases does nothing except drain your wallet.

Inno3D are fine. They're just a brand of PCPartner, the same as Zotac and Sapphire.

Thank you so much