Give me one reason why I shouldn't own this exact setup

Give me one reason why I shouldn't own this exact setup.

I mean what more do you need? Maybe an iPad and an external monitor perhaps

Would sell my current NEET gaymer battlestation and muh thinkpad and lagdroid phone to cover costs of the new stuff

Should I do it Sup Forums? Why or why not?

new mbp is atrocious. buy the previous model if you want a mac.

Do it, man. Don't listen to the thinkpad shills on their $200 crusty cum laptops. Only reason they don't own a mac is because, well, they're poor.

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS", "You're just oo poor to afford it and are jealous")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

>year when macbooks are actually bad
>still no factual arguments and only ad hominems
These levels poorfaggotry are dangerous.

>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers

I was in an apply store one day a guy and girl were buying a macbook 2000€ plus some tablet and some other nonsense.

>mfw they had to pay cash whipped out a credit card and in the end didn't have enough so they had to leave the IPad.

Atleast they will be poor with a macbook in Starbucks now.

They were never good hardware-wise
But you probably believe it's normal for any laptop to break after some years of usage, lel

/thread

Also mac users are gay but that's probably already a given

>Give me one reason why I shouldn't own this exact setup.
>Would sell my current NEET gaymer battlestation and muh thinkpad and lagdroid phone to cover costs of the new stuff

You speak of yourself as a NEET who doesn't do anything with his life. Changing the set of tools you use won't do absolutely anything to change your situation. You'll still be a disgusting NEET. Why bother then?

How can I? You haven't described your use case.

Would I use this setup if I was travelling around the world? Something like it, yeah.
Would I use this setup if I was doing 3D art with Blender or something? Absolutely not.

It does grind my gears when poor people waste their money on Macbooks. The only people that *need* a Macbook are people looking to make money writing software for MacOS and iOS, and I hate seeing people spend what little money they have on stuff they think they need but actually don't.

But plenty of rich, successful people use Macbooks too. They're still don't need to spend that money, but I mean, I waste my money on Chinese cartoons, so fair play to them.

the new mbps suck ass, wait for a refresh in fall with kabylake processors or get the previous gen. pick up a solid monitor and if you need gaming, get a console or eGPU. you'll have a very comfy setup.

desktops are dead in 2017.

>if you need gaming, get a console
dropped

Bought a laptop for my dad today, he can't into computers and is only used to windows, so bought an Acer. Fucking thing loads Windows 10 and I get a message saying the installation file is corrupted. Fucking kek.

Would buy him an Apple in a heartbeat if he weren't tech-retarded. At least they always work straight out of the box.

I work for the government. DoD Certs are a bitch to get on a Mac.

Yes, because Apple has never had a single unit DOA. Never ever.

>Upto 130% faster graphics
>67% brighter display
>17% thinner
>25% more colors than sRGB
>58% more volume
>2.5x louder bass
>2x dynamic range
>4x more key stability
>2x larger trackpad
>40Gbps data transfer
>Supports two 5K display
>easily makes 13inch xps its bitch
>still thinks MBP (2015) is better

No sure if donkeys or monkeys.

Get the 15 inch over the 13 inch so that you can get a quad core processor and a vidya card for if you want to do anything graphics related in a laptop that has a Linux shell.

assuming you dont know how to take advantage of a mac, and you're just going to shitpost, you should sell your pc and kys

You can't connect the two without a $10 dongle.

2012 non retina is better

Anyone have any experience with the touch bar? I know it's a meme overall, but have you gotten used to it when coding in something like vim where you press the esc key often?

It's a pretty nice set up 2bh. My shit is older, but still iPhone 6+, 13" MBP, iPad mini... Shit's convenient, iMessage and use phone on every device at my leisure, everything just works together more or less seamlessly without having to dick around with bullshit.

Normie don't care or know about 99% of what you listed.

Enjoy those shitty touchpads. Ars forums are full of people regretting that they upgraded to the force touchpads.

LOL no they arent. My track pad feels better than any previous MacBook.

Who is Ultrabook/ switch masterbate here?

Why not?

If you have the money and you want comfy level computering then go for it.

If not then get some better, less obvious bait for your next shit post.

Now fuck off.

I have a surface book is this just the same thing but Microsoft