>Passport(s) you have
>Passport(s) you wish you had

I'll start because fuck you
>USA
>British passport but when they leave the EU I may change my answer

Other urls found in this thread:

passportindex.org/byRank.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats the point of having more than one passport? I can travel anywhere i want with my american passport, why have one from somewhere else?

Can you move anywhere you want?
No?
Well. With one passport from the US and one from the EU, you can live anywhere that matters forever, without any education or marketable skills to speak of.

Another passport gives you the right to work and live in another country as well as access to benefits and right to vote.

The US passport is pretty good but it may require a visa for some countries while your second passport may be visa free.

Passport = citizenship in most cases

im cool with living in america, why would i want to live in some muslim country like norway for examle?

We have a higher standard of living.
And maybe you'd want a change of scenery?
It really doesn't matter.
You might be fine with spending the rest of your life in the US, but I'm sure there are other people who would like to spend some time in a different country, and having dual citizenship makes that a lot easier.

Flag
Swiss

Don't I need an education and marketable skills to get an EU passport though?

i have an eu passport, what would i need another one for

>british and spanish
>I don't need anymore

>wanting 2 EU passports

>I can travel anywhere i want with my american passport, why have one from somewhere else?
No you can't. There are several countries most other passports can visit that we can't.

>mexican
>swedish
according to passportindex.org/byRank.php
the swedish one is the most powerful

>implying i would want to visit those countries

where though??

Most of South America, some SEA countries, Iran

Canada and UK, too bad the UK one makes me a second class citizen even though I've only left Canada once in my life.

you can visit iran as an american, but you'll have to go with a licensed tour guide, same goes with UK and Canadian passport holders

Swedish and Finnish
I wish I had an American one.

1.chilean and spanish
2.none

If you're getting married, no. I'm moving to Finland and I get a permanent visa after proving I'm not married in america and marrying there. To get the citizenship though I need to speak Finnish (though I'm told you don't have speak it well to pass)

Gay marriage is legal now. I'll get you one, senpai.

>Dutch
>American because dat sweet freedom

>Russian
>Belarusian

B-but we divorce after i get there r-right?? :o

I'm not really sure how long you have to be married 2bh.

>Mexican
>Any E.U country

>>Passport(s) you have
Czech, USA, could have had French

>>Passport(s) you wish you had
France, Switzerland

double shithole

>American
>New Zealand

I-I just wanna visit Iran lads.

>>Passport(s) you have
USA, Sweden.
>>Passport(s) you wish you had
None in particular, a Swedish passport is pretty good. I'll probably go back after Uni if I get a job offer there.

>Dutch.
>Swiss, British (if there'll be a Brexit), Turkish, US passport, Argentinian and Russian.

Go through a travel agency. They need the money and no one will care ultimately where you are from.

Hell, Americans are even allowed to visit North Korea as long as you follow glorious leaders designated guided tour.

Swiss and South African. The latter is expired since last year, won't ever bother renewing it.

I wish I had Philippines passport. I want to live there one day and even with a Swiss pass they make living there difficult for foreigners. Maybe it's a dumb choice to some but with a Swiss pass I can basically go where I like without issues.

Why do all the shitty countries require visas? Why wouldn't they be begging 1st worlders to come and spend money and do business?

You can, it's just expensive as fuck to go through an agency.

Have: US
Wish I had: Swiss from birth, then UK and Canada as well, but no yank Passport because fuck the idea of taxing people abroad, which only the US does

So I could live in Switzerland, the EU and North America

Because le evil Western imperialists and all that jazz.

The US is also the only country which sends you social security benefits and tax refunds abroad, which is what makes it valuable even for 3rd worlders who don't leave their shitholes.

Did you know it costs thousands to renounce your citizenship

>going through a travel agency to go to a 3rd world count
>spending my whole time there with other tourists
>PAYING to have someone follow me at all times during my stay (bitches should pay to chill with me desu)

This is why I don't live in the States anymore ;_;

Where in Finland?

Love it or leave it but don't you dare talk shit about it

I'd like a Latvian/US passport.
EU/US combo is best, fuck the rest.

You could go with a friend or hire a private guide.

I'm not sure why you'd want to walk around Iran alone unless you spoke Farsi

I don't know why you communists focus on mediocrity so much.

I don't give a shit about the bottom, I only care about the top.

I feel you man, but it's Iran so they probably don't want you wandering off by yourself to get killed in an ally or some shit. Things like that just create more political tension and given that lots of tourists do dumb shit, it makes sense why they're so restrictive.

alley*

Yup, and a long backlog. But it can be cheaper and quick to go to obscure country consulates on a vacation, like Nicaragua. There was an article about a guy from Calgary who found out he had a US citizenship (since the US gives it out like candy and sometimes doesn't tell you) and had to pay a backlog of taxes, and the line was too long in Canada to renounce, so he flew to some place in Mexico and got rid of it cheap and quick.

That's why, like I said, I'd rather have not been born with it and instead had a better one like Swiss and UK/Canada

I'd much rather walk around Iran than the KSA.

But I still I really want to go to KSA, because it's one of those "this is another planet" type of places.

>I don't give a shit about the bottom, I only care about the top.

USA
Swiss

>Spanish, DPRK, Cuban
>None. I can pretty much travel the entire world

Have USA and Venezuelan passports, planning to give up both in exchange for Korean passport tbqhfam.

how does that work? you just trade them in?

shit deal

Not sure, where ever we find work.

Gonna move to Korea and get citizenship there because Korean waifu. I believe they don't allow double citizenship but even if they do, I don't wanna pay taxes to the USA since I have no interest in coming back here, so I'll resign it. America's future is frankly terrifying to me, it seems like half the country is becoming commie SJW turbocucks while the other half is...whatever Trump represents. And Venezuela is a gommie hellhole so whatevs.

so you just trade them in? or what?

You go through naturalization for your new country, and at some point apply to a US Embassy to renounce your citizenship, pay an "exit tax" (yeah that's a thing too), and then yeah give them your passport.

1. flag
2. none.
i can go to 119 countries with visa on arrival, so its not that bad.