Things Sup Forums lies about

Things Sup Forums lies about
>mac products are not good

>apple products are good

>Thinkpads are cool

this

What are you smoking OP, cocks?

>mechanical keyboards are good

They are good. In fact quite good imo. The thing is they range from overpriced to vastly overpriced, hence the hate.

>Linux is not an exercise in frustration

>want a bigger hard drive
>buy a new laptop

>BT sound quality is still bad

>private trackers are necessary

They are good. It's just that they are NOT BETTER than regular keyboards, except you can buy colorful buttons.

This

>352kbps
>CD-like

They are

>OOP is bad

>macshit
>good

There's two types of programmers who say that
1. The "I just learned to program and am the smartest person in the world" type or
2. The "I know lambda calculus and my opinion is worth more than everyone else's and I will argue with everyone over any non-pure solution" type

Both types are idiots. OOP is fine, but it's not a cure-it-all.

>le i can hear the difference between 352kbps aptx and flac files despite nobody ever proving they can hear the difference between ancient 320k mp3 and flac files man

>Things Sup Forums lies about
>mac products are not good
stupid ass hipster nigger, they are not good products. There's no way you fix anything on it unless you crawl back to an apple store and that's only possible if you live in Burgerland or Britbongistan or some god forsaken alledge first world country were a group of equally nigger hipster faggots are expecting you to give you a brand new product.
And that's without taking into account that macs are the most vulnerable pieces of shit on the face of the earth. Lelnovo spyware ridden consumer shit laptops are even more secure.
Fuck you and your stupid ass americunt brand loyalty mindset, stupid ass brainwashed useless turd.

Only if you're a n00b

But I'm from Europe

they were good for about a decade, but now they suck again. I've never been more pissed off at a piece of technology than I have with the lightning connector on my iphone and the incredibly shitty mac mini that chugs just opening an email. I want steve back, tim cook can choke on a dick.

You can always join him, it really is not that hard.
Think about it. Please.