Serious question here

Serious question here.
Can CIA, NSA, Intel, AMD, other evil american megacorps spy on people _outside_ the US?
>inb4 yes, ask angela merkel
ok but i mean, something like mass-surveillance programmes for _anyone in the fucking world_, not just a person of interest.

Just to add to my question, say I'm a bulgarian free citizen today I buy a 7700k; ofc there's the intel backdoor in it, but can Intel or the US gov spy on me?

Haven't you heard about xkeyscore?

Of course they can.

What makes you think they somehow couldn't just because you're not in the US?

The law?

............ no, right?

yes and they do, and they share it with the megafags of your government too just as uk and germany do

I'm sorry, but governments are above the law. It's sad, but true.

Do they? Yes
Does it matter? No

At worst, they'll just see that you're among the few million GNULinuxfags on the planet and promptly not give a shit about you.

Yeah, the NSA has opened a huge center a few years back that save the whole internet, day to day.

>mass-surveillance programmes
>what is apple software and hardware?
lmao

Yes. CIA is international only.

they made it clear, mass spying is fair game. it would be hypocrite if the US complains about the chinese or russians spying america

Spying on people outside of the US is literally the CIA's job.

What law?

of course they can. in fact it's probably easier for government agencies to spy on you because they don't even have to pretend you have rights.

How much is that i7? Half months wage?

So there are laws against almost all of the US federal government agencies operating within US soil. If they aren't really allowed to operate within US soil, where do you think the agencies such as the central intelligence agency operate?

IE the Central Intelligence agency primary purpose is to gather intelligence. They are barred by law from operating within the United States.

Doesn't mean they dont

нeщo пapaнoя?

CIA: targeted spying using a ton of zero days exploits, targets anyone in the world.
NSA: mass surveillance, supposedly ignoring some of Americans communication, based on "trust me you guys".
Intel: CPU company spying on some customers. Not restricted by country.
AMD: same as Intel but with less marketshare and worse performance.

Serious reply.

Even if they can, it does not matter one bit. With all this "intelligence" anytime shit hits the fan, it is not on anyone's radar, it is completely unexpected to all the people who are supposed to be keeping up with this shit.

The botnets incompetence is truly amazing.

>Can CIA, NSA, Intel, AMD, other evil american megacorps spy on people _outside_ the US?
Are you stupid? That's THE WHOLE POINT!

CIA isn't even allowed to spy on US soil.