Vapes Are Technology: Vape Sup Forumseneral

Quit smoking about six months ago and transitioned to vaping (from experience, it's been far better for my health and I smell like sweets instead of an ash tray now). Started with a Kanger SubVod but decided to get something fancier a couple of weeks ago, so I'm using the Sigelei J150 with the Aspire Cleito tank. Killer combo. Battery life on the J150 is stellar, 3 days sometimes without needing to charge it back up. The wattage control works great. The Cleito tank is fantastic (48 watts for the 0.4 OHM coils seems to the sweet spot, and 57 watts for the 0.2 OHM coils). Been digging Merkury (black label and regular) and AGE liquids lately. I sometimes mix the two in my juice injector (mostly because 12mg nicotine strength is a bit too strong, 6mg is a bit too week, and I haven't found good juice outlets that make a 9mg liquid). Pic related.

Show us your setup. How do you vape, fellow Sup Forumsentoomen?

Also, to keep it heavy Sup Forums, what's your main computing setup?
I mostly use a Precision 7510 with Ubuntu as my daily OS and Win 7 on the secondary drive for gaming. Got an i5-6300HQ chip, and the NVIDIA Quadro M1000M in there too.

Nice blog. Even your "heavy Sup Forums" is a blogpost.

Fuck off druggie.

they cut way too much off the tip son :( :::vibes:::

>ca. 2017
>uses nicotine
>sucks robot penises

Yeah some barbarians still mutilate little boys. Oh well, civilization will reach them eventually.

READ THE FILE NAME YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Hashtag FightToVape? Honestly? Who do you fight exactly? Does this fall under the first or the second amendment?

it's clearly snipped tho

RMS has smoked tons of pot
linus drinks
steven jobs ate LSD
william gates drinks and has smoked weed
dennis ritchie was a hardcore alcoholic

lots of potential legislation being pumped out against vaping which in some states might make it more difficult to obtain vape equipment than it is to obtain tobacco. the shop put it on my tank anyway, so i just leave it on there.

I've gone through a lot of mods and atomizers since I quit smoking in summer 2015. Started with a Kanger Subox combo and 12mg juices, Space Jam's were fantastic. Then swapped the Subox for an iStick 100W and got into the RDA's, started off with a Mad Hatter. That opened a whole new dimension up for me, wrapping your own coils and the more saturated denser flavour of RDA's. Since then I've gone through pretty much it all. DNA40's, stab wood mods, hybrids, stackboxes, lipo stacks, DNA200, YiHi SX&SXJ's, pretty much everything worthwhile. Noisy Cricket was godly when it came, the new Cricket II-25 is solid too and with the locking feature, it's actually usable as a daily driver.

I've been carrying around the RX200 ever since it was released, it has taken some serious beating but it's bee through it all, still holding up nicely. Alongside it I've had many fancy ass mods, Caduceus for example. Now I'm using the Lost Vapes Efusion DNA200 with Aromamizer & NarDA. Really liked the Aeronaut RDA and Nectar RTA too though.

Picture related, the Caduceus.

A10 mITX build w/ R9 270 currently, waiting for that sweet Ryzen 7 + RX480 to arrive at my doorstep. Mint+W10.

shit that looks nice. got a good deal of disposable income this month so might look into getting a real luxury box mod to puff on while i sip fine aged ales at home. been thinking about building a mid-tier desktop just to try out ryzen myself.

RDAs sound neat, but if i was using them it would only be when home, because it's super convenient to start the day with a full tank and have it around wherever you go.

I use one to smoke hash oil and wax on the go, its actually fucking gr8 m8. gets you way higher than a joint, looks just like any other vape pen. I live in a cannabis legal state in the US but I can see why they are a concern legally. not just for health and safety reasons. you can do some seriously intoxicating stuff with one, dabbing and driving should be a serious crime but a vape pen makes it look like just a regular douche practicing flute in traffic

I'm not sure why more die hard conservatives aren't more concerned with cannabis concentrates. you can literally mail $10,000 of oil in a bubble wrap envelope and it doesn't smell or show anything on an xray. just looks like any old document envelope. what used to be a pound of weed is now a small test tube of oil.

This comment is fucking hilarious user are you on IRC or jabber or something. I've been vaping weed with the Firefly 2 and it's fucking awesome always hated smoking now im getting in concentrates and I bought an email and some oil but im scared as fuck to try im afraid I'll get too high lol

Enail** fuck anyways yeah im not high tolerance at all

I don't computer hard enough for those things. I'd love to get an ac powered enail but they're still so expensive, I haven't found a reasonable one yet. I usually use a quartz banger style nail and a blowtorch and It hits a lot harder than the vape pens for sure. I only ever used bud in a vape pen once and it really just burned it inside the pen, which still works I guess. I thought it was gimmicky.

the oil is potent, brother. a small dab is equal to like a bong rip or two. I like it because of that, I've never needed more than two dabs to get totally blitzed to the point of endangering myself.

Interesting thanks for the advice in probably gonna wait till tomorrow hopefully I survive it. I still remember my first experience with an edible boy did that fuck me up

Started vaping three weeks ago after 10 years of heavy tobacco use.
Currently using an E-Leaf iStick Nano battery with the Melo III Mini atomizer. Everything's been fine, no complaints whatsoever.
Started out 80% 0mg + 20% 18mg (adding a drop or two when I feeling like it), switched to 100% 0mg after just a week. These things might just be saving my life

As far as computing is concerned, I'm using a Dell XPS13 skylake with Ubuntu 16.04LTS with W7 VM for data analysis purposes

Here's my robot dong. I use 3mg with a 1.8 ohm coil at 12W.

Minikin 1.5 + TFV8 Baby reporting in. Might pick up the RBA head for babby's first build.

Thinking about picking up the Nautilus X, though - my current tank isn't much of a flavor chaser.

>Also, to keep it heavy Sup Forums, what's your main computing setup?
2015 MacBook Pro 13 running 10.12.4
and
Thinkcentre M92p running Windows 10 (i7-3770, 16GB RAM, GTX 950) that does all of my heavy lifting remotely

forgot pic

You must be 18 or older to post on this imageboard.

ahhh hell yeah with the "keep on vaping" band. how are the smok tanks aside from flavor btw? good nicotine and cloud production? i was going to try them out.

and you must be 18 or older to buy nicotine-containing products

Tfv8 baby is just too much it's crazy to look at the tanks 3 years ago and now those things go up to 160 watts it's crazy and hot I preferred it back then desu

Yeah, that's what I use the Aromamizer for too, it's a really solid tank for what it costs.

How's the battery life on the pebble?

Don't bother with the RBA, they are shit-tier on all of the TFV's, especially the newer ones. I can't bend my mind around how Smok can fail so miserably at making an even half-decent RBA head. Get a proper RTA to save you the headaches of working with a seriously cramped disposable-tier RBA.

Smok's TFV-lineup is known for it's insane juice-consumption, which means it'll also put through a lot of nicotine, depending on the strength of the liquid you are using. The less liquid used, the more nicotine needed, the more juice used the less nicotine concentration needed.

Pic semi-related, the Aeronaut RDA I mentioned previously.

Do you even BDFDT? ~300-400W

Yeah see I don't even know what the fuck that is I used a baby once and it can be uncomfortable if you don't draw fast enough and there is some weird throat thing it's also weird when you have exhaled and start talking and there still vapor coming out. I don't know not my thing also makes you feel dried out

i smoke marlboro reds and camels

reporting in

cloud production is good - here's a little video I made just for you. i can't run any higher than 3mg or it's too harsh for my liking

any suggestions for 22mm RTAs that are easy to build on and run in the 70-100W range?

That's why you use based TFV8

Wotofo Serpent is one easy RTA. You could also cosider something like the KOF RTA. Pretty much any single-coil deck RTA should be a good point to get started on. Dual-coil decks tend to get really cramped, and the advantage oh having two coils is minor. I would also recommend to start right away with using clapton 32/40 wire, it's really easy to work on and its very unforgiving with too much power/bad wicking. It only takes a little more effort to get the hotspots away.

Also, some random nice things from the past.

thanks man! at-least looks like it's worth trying out.

So people in movies always smoke to unwind and relax. Does nicotine vape yield the same results?

Because I'm having some serious anxiety issues right now and on barely coping by jerking off and sleeping.

>How's the battery life on the pebble?
I haven't had it long enough to really say, plus I use it at a low wattage. So far, it lasts me a day at 12W, though I put my 0.5 ohm tank on it once and turned it up to 50W (the max it can output) and the battery went from fully charged to half in a few hours.

>IPS screen
>bluetooth for some reason

what jewuice

Coval Vapes, local store, but they have an online shop and their Churro flavor became pretty popular for a while

Nicotine probably will make it worse. Do yourself a favor and don't start

Stop getting your friends to buy you mouth fedoras autism audrey

you sub ohm fucks are making us all look like degenerates. i just need nicotine. mouth to lung.

>vaproinoing at anything higher than .15
nigger

I haven't bought any mods since the rx200 came out. No need.

Who /drips/

>calls ME a nigger
>needs to blow the DANKEST clouds
pic related.

these are perfect for you.

I used to, but tanks have gotten a lot better, so I just use tanks now, prebuilt and rebuildable

Yeah, didn't think it could take on high wattages. But luckily there are loads and loads of great RTA's/RDA's for the low wattage/high ohm range.

>Dankest clouds
more like filling my room with vapor so I can stop vaping for a while and continue to live off of the excess in the room

Do you guys go to shops or buy online?

DUDE

How do you like the Alien? Looking at picking one up as my first mod. Stepping up from an iTaste/eGo style and a Nautilus.

I do both. Shops are very hit and miss, some are great, most are complete shit, with shitty juice and ridiculous markup

> smoked 12 years
> switched to vape 1 1/2 ago
I've got a K-box mini. It's been dropped a couple times, and the paint got so bad, that I finished it off with a razor and some fine grit paper. It's bare metal now.
Hasn't missed a beat otherwise.
Biggest reasons for switching was because I can't smoke in the work trucks. Plus cigs in Canada are expensive. Even a half pack a day habit is $40 - $50 a week. I spend maybe $40 a month on juice.
Plus my car, clothes, house, fingers, and breath don't stink anymore. Plus the yellow on my teeth and fingers are gone.
Make no mistake, I have no vape pride. I'm addicted to nicotine, and this is an easier way to get it. The trick is to not be obnoxious about it.

Good for you, this is what vaping is for. I'd rather be in close proximity to a vaper than a smoker any day, it's a shame that the gauged-ear crowd has given vaping a stigma.

you can't say you quit smoking if you vape its the same thing dumb shit.

it's less bad for you

the endgame is to quit nicotine for some, but for others they just want to smoke without the negative health effects. either way, it's technology, just like the fancy 144Hz monitors that burn out our retinas.

Go to shop for shit like getting more pre-built coils and testing liquids.

Go online for the higher cost items

I'm too autistic for shops, I get all my shit online.

I really hate interaction but I can take 2 weeks to get a mod I want or pay more and have it today. Fortunately there's non-bro shops around here.

Damn man
I even live in commiefornia and there is a shop about 5 min from me and the guys there love to talk about stupid vidya game shit and aren't liberal hippies