Make america great again

>Make america great again
I dont get it. This slogan can use Russians, French, British, Germans, Poles, Turks, even Greeks, but in the case of USA, this just simply doesnt make sense at all! USA is EXTREMELY powerful, furthermore, it's influence is progressively increasing, they were never stronger or had more influence over the globe than they do have now. What are republicans referring to quoting "great AGAIN"?

Make my kutas great again

Don't talk shit about Greece, aight? I'm Greek.

IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT

>USA is EXTREMELY powerful, furthermore, it's influence is progressively increasing, they were never stronger or had more influence over the globe than they do have now.

Yes that's why Syria is Russian, Ukraine is Russian, SCS is Chinese, and ISIS runs Iraq and Libya.

Meanwhile Afghanistan is falling back into the stone age with a clear inverse relationship with how many troops we pull out.

Also, US gdp as a share of the world GDP has fallen from 50% to 17%. Nominally.

PPP wise is even worse.

Daily reminder that the United States is going the way of Great Britain. Some day we will soon be marginalized as well if we continue our current policies. China will take our place. They are already behaving in the South China Sea and greater pacific like we did 100 years ago. Countries follow patterns of development, we are no exception.

THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER

Make the country great for its citizens again. We're just a turbo brute at the moment.

>Also, US gdp as a share of the world GDP has fallen from 50% to 17%. Nominally.
Unless you plan to decimate every other country into the smithereens you can't undo that.

And your involment in middle-east... well it doesn't matter what country is there, it's a fuck up anyway.

Wrooong

>Yes that's why Syria is Russian, Ukraine is Russian, SCS is Chinese, and ISIS runs Iraq and Libya.
Yet most developed countries of Eastern Europe are under American influence. You cant rule the world, there are always other players, Russia is no longer a threat anyways, Putin made this beautiful tough guy a powerless shithole.
>Also, US gdp as a share of the world GDP has fallen from 50% to 17%. Nominally.
World is also progressing. China is developing crazily quick, eastern Europe (Baltics, v4, balkans) are also growing after the fall of communism. Iron courtain made the First World countries (USA and allies) powerful, while USSR made their puppets and itself extremely weak and poor. Its not the USA that failed, its the rest of the world that succeeded.

Syria and Ukraine have been under the Russian sphere of influence since the Cold War, Iraq and Lybia are a mess because NATO is fucking retarded and toppled their governments, and SCS is Chinese because China is a country with billions of people and their growth is unavoidable.

USA before 1995 was much better than the USA today
You can't tell unless you remember it before 1995. I remember because I'm an oldfag, and I'm telling you the truth. Americans were wealthier overall and everything was cheap as fuck before 1995.

1995 was the year the World Trade Organization came about.
Most people have been fucked ever since. Oh, but China became a superpower and every asshole with a factory in China has gotten very rich. But America is not as great as it was before 1995. Therefore, although we might seem great, it's a fact we've been greater. So if we aren't as great as we were before, that means we aren't great if viewed from a 1995 perspective. Hence, MAGA.

That doesn't change the fact we were more powerful in the past.

So they are no longer a threat, but Eastern Europe and Poland is always crying out for our protection? Why are more and more NATO forces heading east if Russia isn't a threat?

>Pole logic

Russia and her satellites have also progressed a lot. Just not as much as US satellites.
But you are forgetting the other nations in the world that are far far far more important.
And if the rest of the world succeeds, that means the US is less powerful.

So we were more powerful relative to everyone else in the past. Hence "make great again."

Okay? and that doesn't change the point I made.

>Unless you plan to decimate every other country into the smithereens you can't undo that.
well its up to your countries to increase domestic consumption.
If you rely on access to the US market in order for your country to function properly, you need to rethink your strategy because your sovereignty is simply a facade. Either join us as a state, or grow your own economy. Your country is not entitled to the american worker/consumer.

This isn't even nostalgia, median American incomes are still below 1995 levels.

>Okay? and that doesn't change the point I made.

Not him but it quite clearly does, you seem to think that we had power over every country on earth at some point but that isn't true

>it's a fact we've been greater
see:

Pre-1995 levels of wealth are never going to come back to America unless another breakthrough like the Internet comes about.

I'm afraid that if you want to make America great this way, you have to make the second cold war.

Not either of those posters but, no it doesn't. Russia used to be a basketcase. If the US wanted to change regimes in either of those two countries between 1991 and 2001, it could have done so at will.

The other poster talks about NATO fucking up Libya and Iraq, but he should be talking about the US. But it wasn't the US in the case of Libya, it was France. So France is taking up positions in areas formerly headed by the US. Iraq - not sure how the hell you can call that a NATO mess. In the early 90's, we went in and wrecked their shit. Post 2000, we allow interference from Saudi Arabia and Iran, and we can't control the Kurds.

Chinese growth is the direct result of foreign direct investment, particularly from the USA. Between 1995 and today there is a direct correlation between the rise of China and the decline of the US economy.

America only became great because Europe was in ruins from WW2. With no competition, we took a lead as the world superpower with the USSR as our rival. To make America great again, our competion needs to be destroyed again...

>Yes that's why Syria is Russian, Ukraine is Russian, SCS is Chinese, and ISIS runs Iraq and Libya.

>Meanwhile Afghanistan is falling back into the stone age with a clear inverse relationship with how many troops we pull out.

Yet Trump doesn't want the United States to be a "World Police". Don't you Trump supporters ever have anything consistent to say?

America already had the largest economy by the late 1800s and the UK knew even before WW1 that they couldn't challenge USA.

And why is that?
Because we've already outsourced everything?
This didn't make anything cheaper for the US consumer, it simply increased profits for corporations which is reflected in the stock market. Most people don't invest in the stock market, so they are missing out on these gains. Why not reverse the trade decisions that have gutted the economy, allow the stock market to reset (crash), and start again. We'll endure a brief period of pain, but will have set ourselves up for a more stable and wealthy future for a greater number of stakeholders than just the investor class.

>Only le 90s kid meme

Nice selective reading comprehension skills. I'm not that poster, but I'll answer you. Those are simply examples of the US losing power it once had. It has nothing to do with whether or not we want to engage in those activities. But I think you already knew this.

Trump has called for a stronger military so that we won't be threatened by any rising or falling powers; at the same time as removing ourselves from our position as world police, which more often than not provokes attack rather than prevents it.

P.S. I have 27% ashkenazi DNA so don't try any more funny business you shill.

This is the only man who can truly make America great again

thanks for disputing what I wrote with some facts.
you should make your shilling less obvious if you want better effect, Sup Forumsfags are smarter than Sup Forumslocks

We under the great depression, we would have been fucked forever if it wasn't for the war.

American mythologize the past much more than Euros do, they've convinced themselves they had it much better in the past.

The problem is very simple, you can't keep looking purely to the past for answers. We can't replicate pre-1995 like conditions since that would mean removing automation in manufacturing while placing prohibitive tariffs across the board in order to encourage domestic manufacturing which in turn causes a major increase in the price of consumer goods.

People like Trump essentially push this faulty narrative that by some miracle we can go back to low-skilled manufacturing and rebuild the middle class from that. In reality, we need to be forward thinking and continue to focus on what the United States does best, which would be in areas of technology and services.

>ISIS runs Iraq and Libya.

But you started it by fucking up the region for Saudi Arabia, Koweit and of course Israel.