/videochat/ General

I know most of you guys have crippling social anxiety and don't make eye contact and get mad if somebody adds voice or video chat to your messaging applications because you might have to appear on video in front of another human being and have a panic attack but...

What is the Sup Forums approved method of 1to1 video chatting with other people?

inb4 upset neets get mad at this question.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Tox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly would rather see the people in person. I haven't used anything like Skype in ages. I have no desire to show my face in the internet.
But again, I am not really a extreme neet as I still go and take hikes and actually has a minimal social life.

>I honestly would rather see the people in person

ok but let's assume that is not feasible due to geographical distance.

why do you care what Sup Forums uses. use what ever the people you are going to talk to use

Is that your white trash family?

Facebook messenger is good if you don't care about botnet because almost everyone has a Facebook account. Google's Duo is solid for phones. Hangouts for cross platform I suppose.

I want something good and secure so I can give it to the person I'm going to talk to. We usually talk in person but they are going overseas for an extended period of time so I told them I would find us a good way to videochat during that time.

The iOS devices, iPads and iPhones, have the only really reliable video chat system I've seen

>white trash family

Open your eyes, nigger. That's not white trash.

I honestly don't know. I tend to keep it at text based for such instances. I haven't felt bad about it in that way. But I am barely on any mainstream platform, the ones who know me actually keep contact using XMPP. And they don't seem to be bothered about it as normies.

Yeah but I have a PC and Android phone.

Google Hangouts? That's what I see folks using for their YouTube video chats a lot.

I also kinda want a good open source video chat program with linux/windows/mobile clients. p2p or using a vps would be ideal.

Not really Sup Forums approved.

your new fag is showing wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Tox

Maybe look at the only helpful reply in the thread then. Or are you so white trash you can't read?

Sup Forumsoogle are /ourguys/

>The project is still in its pre-alpha stages.

I don't need to deal with that. I'm going to chat with a normie.

Your "helpful" reply wasn't Sup Forums approved. Maybe you can't read?

>if you don't care about botnet

The OP already said he does, you stupid faggot.

it works and it is Sup Forums approved or maybe your are too stupid to look for your own alternatives

Good lucking finding something this autism riddled place can agree on. Maybe do the research yourself you dumb mongoloid.

It's alpha, dude. Not going to put my trust in alpha software. Try again or just leave my thread.

>implying you own this thread

I don't need your obnoxious replies. Just go to another thread and let other people help me.

> Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

maybe you should create a thread not asking to be spoon fed

> Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Such autism

I use jitsi with a google talk account. Don't know if there is something better.