>He only gets 3 years in prison

Why is this fair?

why aren't you C A R D I N G

It's outdated

White collar crime isn't real crime.

give it back Miroslav

>Stealing people's money isn't a real crime

How is theft not a crime?

If I had the skill required to drain bank accounts, extort or embezzle money, I wouldn't be here talking to you.

The law only exists insofar as it is enforced.
If you can steal millions of dollars and get away with a short sentence or without punishment, then it isn't a real crime.

If it was a crime then all jews would be in jail.

Jails are filled with people who murder, mutilate, and people who have spent their entire lives traumatizing people by robbing at gun-point and by home invasion. The justice system doesn't care about your bank account and neither do we.

"It's not as bad as violent crime so it's not a real crime!"
how does that make any sense you fucking idiot

It's not as bad as violent crime so it doesn't deserve as severe a prison sentence as violent crime. You must be pretty naive about the volume of crime committed in the world to think that 3 years is not an exceptionally large prison sentence for this barely-crime.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

How do you think other people should be punished for stealing money?

t. Criminal

>The law only exists insofar as it is enforced.
this
you can argue the merit of laws
but it isn't a crime if you don't get punished
that's literally the definition of crime

>Kill you
>Dont get punished
>It's not a crime

Yes really makes me think

if you kill someone and the law doesn't want to punish you then it isn't a crime

Give people a monetary value then take the amount that was stolen and treat it as if they had killed x amount of people.

RIP wall street

Wallstreet did nothing wrong though

I think after they collapses the banking industry and suddenly billions of dollars turned up in their (offshore) bank accounts they'd have a few heads rolling in the gutters.

But you don't know what you're talking about

disgusting, when white collar crime can affect many more people, but lel who gives a shit i got my own.

I completely agree with the sentiment.
White collar crime in the extreme is probably one of the worst things you can do as a human in my opinion, but unfortunately society and the associated legal structures doesn't see it the same way.

Upvoted

Because he was just stealing the bank's money. Nobody was victimized except for a minor inconvenience in the form of a short phone call to the bank. The banks effectively make it all back in less than 5 minutes.

This thread is why I'm okay with the government spying.

This. As a criminal I would never skem sat a small ebay account but have no problem with money or items that are insured or backed by a massive entity. I feel no guilt taking a couple grand from chase, apple, amazon, etc

>keeping large amounts of money on bank accounts

Holy shit you're an idiot

when you steal money from companies you're fucking over regular people. They pass the costs onto insurance companies which pass it onto the government. Or they raise prices.

maybe he stole from normal poor people. they dont care much about those.

get stabbed