Is there any non-SJW free software left? They spread like fucking fungus

Is there any non-SJW free software left? They spread like fucking fungus.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nlp-compromise/compromise/issues/117
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make some yourself.
The sane people will flock to your project.

What about linux

Nope. I'd just get used to it. Like it or not they aren't going away. Every time the right ramps up their game so does the left.

You won't stop this short of a nationwide bloodbath. Even then you will never fully eradicate leftist ideologies and one day they will proliferate again.

Right wing death squads when?

it is not exclusive to free software, sjw is the in thing right now, you need to ride the wave to generate money. When being sjw starts hurting bottom lines it will swing back. Comes around goes around, do not read much into it.

ask microsoft to relicense windows to GPL

there is no such thing as SJW software

>I care about the non-software-related political views of the people who write my software

Then let me ask you this question: if political views are not related with their software, then why do they strongly enforce their ideology on their projects?

Also I would appreciate if someone posted a screenshot of a git where they remove "whitelist" from the code.

No, you better destroy your computer with a hammer since there is no future for you.

Yes, but it's not licensed under the commie GPL.

>I can't see anything beyond the now.

Good goy.

Not the exact same, but close enough that no one *sane* or who's not trolling can defend: github.com/nlp-compromise/compromise/issues/117

Learn Assembly, c++, python and javascript and you'll done.

You'll have to elaborate on how you think they are "enforcing their ideology on their projects" and what effect it has on the quality of the software they produce, because it's all a bit tenuous. So they might change a few terms in their documentation. That doesn't affect how the software actually operates. They might even add a CoC, but I doubt you contribute to their project, so it won't apply to you.

>I'm so self-important that I think my autistic refusal to use software that upsets me will have lasting effects on society as a whole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I feel offended by the algorithm

It might (will) have a critical impact on the quality of the code if they are spending half of the donation money on useless shit (archwomen, debian women, the entire fucking mozilla). Also how nice of you pulling the strawman, assuming that I don't contribute to the projects. It happens when you run out arguments, so I will assume that.

I didn't read all that shit because I don't go out of my way to find stupid things to read, but
>first issue comment has more negative than positive reactions
>the library still has a function for guessing the gender of a person
I don't see the problem. The number of negative reactions suggests that the stupid SJWs are just a loud minority and most open source contributors have remained fairly sane. If you let these SJWs affect your decisions, you're just giving them unwarranted legitimacy. Also, this comment thread evidently had no effect on the software itself, so it's kind of pointless to get upset by it.

Get a load of this argument expert.

Free software is still a meritocracy. Some SJWs think 'meritocracy' is a dirty word, but this doesn't matter because free software is a meritocracy by design. If the way Mozilla spends their money is inefficient and someone else thinks they can do better, they could just fork Firefox and go it alone. If you don't like what Mozilla are doing with their money, you don't have to give any to them. Unlike proprietary software, you're not giving Mozilla money just by using Firefox. It's up to you to pick the best free browser (regardless of political ideology) and just use it.

mpv

>FOSS
>generate money
What?

When the internet becomes illegal and someone needs to enforce that.

Not all free software licenses are commie shit like the GPL.

>I care about the non-software-related political views of the people who write my software
You might not but they certainly do care what your views are.

What are the odds?

But should I care that they care what my views are? It's not like they can prevent me from using their software if I disagree with them. In fact, a licence that enforces this would not be a free software licence.