Helsinki University to offer degree in Somali language

>Starting in autumn 2017 the University of Helsinki will offer Somali philology as a full study programme, complete with a pathway to a master's degree. Two new study paths are in store, one for native Somali speakers and another for non-native speakers.

In other news

>About two years ago the co-founder and leader of the Finnish Resistance Movement (FRM), Esa Holappa, quietly left Finland’s most militant neo-Nazi group. Explaining the reasons behind his departure for the very first time, he tells Yle’s Spotlight programme that he simply could not reconcile raising children while continuing to work for the hate group.

>"I thought about my time in the Nazi movement," the 31-year old Holappa says now. "And I suddenly realised that what I was doing was crazy."

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/repentant_nazi_what_i_was_doing_was_crazy/8881468
yle.fi/uutiset/saastokuuri_vei_helsingin_yliopistosta_musiikinopettajan_tehtavan__rahat_riittivat_400_vuotta/8847786
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>could not reconcile raising children while continuing to work for the hate group.

this is why the jews tell you to start a family

>"Of course I cannot erase my past days as a neo-Nazi—even if I wanted to," Holappa says. "I can’t deny my past and say it never happened. On the other hand I can be proud that I grew up and left behind all the anger and distrust. I left once I took a long look at myself in the mirror; I was able to see how wrong racism and white power truly are."

>He says that he’d been exposed to those divisive ideals at a young age and that he freely allowed them to become part of his life. Until a couple of years ago he says he did not permit himself to consider questioning his overt nationalism and racist ideas.

yle.fi/uutiset/repentant_nazi_what_i_was_doing_was_crazy/8881468

Why is this shitpost worthy again?

I think they are against white people having kids according to the protocols of Sup Forumszon

Aw im sorry
Didn't this fit your image of finland as the last bastion of the memes and the white race?

Isn't Iceland whiter than Finland?

Suomalia on paras.

Much whiter. Islam has grown by over 800% in Finland in the last few years.

Because we had like one muslim before. But still, true.

Why does any European country even let those faggots in? I'm a productive white man and your same countries would tell me to fuck off if I wanted to move there. It's sad really.

>I'm a productive white man
Yes, sure. That is why you spend your day in Sup Forums.

You had only a couple of thousand a few years ago. Now it's closer to 50 000, and tomorrow it's gonna be 100 000,

> Now it's closer to 50 000

They passed 50,000 muslims in 2012. Now it's more likely somewhere between 75,000 and 100,000.

It's disgusting.

Shit good point. Well you know, as productive as anyone here is.

You're not welcome here. FUCKOFF.

>be 1% of the population
>somehow manage to cause 50% of all sexual crimes

But Mahmoud is? Kek

whats with you snowniggers and your affinity for cuckoldry?

Is this fact?

This is a lie.

I'm wondering the same really. If we're getting immigrants from Somalia, wouldn't it be useful to have someone in here who can speak the language instead of just dumping them to some ghetto and then expecting them to integrate to the society without any problems at all?

No.

R A R E

Your wars are the reason Mohamads are even here in the first place.

>If we're getting immigrants from Somalia, wouldn't it be useful to have someone in here who can speak the language instead of just dumping them to some ghetto and then expecting them to integrate to the society without any problems at all?
No, they should learn Finnish. If they don't manage to do that then we should send them back to Somalia. We gave them a chance.

Is this FRM really a nazi group or just rightwing with the media saying they're literal nazis

Not really, North Africa and Byzantium were invaded centuries before the US, it's the same war that's still going on. Europe just doesn't realize that. Muslim brotherhood was founded in 1928.

Hardcore Neo-Nazi

It's hard to learn Finnish when there's nobody to translate the words to you. Do you think the Somalians can speak perfect English or any other language? And I'm having little doubts about us training enough Somali translators for them to survive without learning any Finnish at all

I have never met a Somali who couldn't speak Finnish. School is compulsory after all.

They also quit teaching Japanese language in Helsinki university to release more resources for Arabian & Somali languages

yle.fi/uutiset/saastokuuri_vei_helsingin_yliopistosta_musiikinopettajan_tehtavan__rahat_riittivat_400_vuotta/8847786

No
Iceland is a feminist hellhole

>Do you think the Somalians can speak perfect English or any other language?
Most of them can speak Arabic

Nobody was learning Japanese anymore anyway. Everyone's learning Chinese and moving to China.

Can I come study in Finland?

How hard would it be for a mohamed?

but has very few non-European immigrants

still whiter

>Japanin opiskelun suosio on ollut kasvussa, mutta varadekaani Hanna Snellman muistuttaa, että yliopiston täytyy pohtia toimintansa sen mukaan, mitkä ovat yhteiskunnan suurimmat tarpeet.
Älä puhu paskaa YLE-trolli

I'd rather be a little less whiter than an inbred feminist

ok suomalia

It used to be free for everyone but since next year non EU people need to pay €2000 to study which is still a fraction of what you would pay anywhere else in the world.

It's no longer free for non-EU citizens and you'd have to apply for a student visa

Finns are absolutely more inbred than Icelandics.

2k per year? Wew

>foreign policy role-playing

>Sweden is supposed to be the YES country on Sup Forums
>Finns instead have recently come out in droves to defend migrants

What? No Finn is defending them.

>Meanwhile the Finnish goverment tells that Somalia is now safe country and will not taking any refugees from Somalia and sending the old ones back there.
TOP KEK :DD

lmao fucking bunch of cucks

We actually have some Refugee who is now running as first woman president for African country and she has been tried to assanite couple of times already by muslims.

We need more Nepalese immigrants.

very nodick of you

bravo Viro

Who would voluntarily learn Somali?

2bh, most japanese came here not speaking a word of portuguese and they still managed to learn it

R A R E
A
R
E

Ummah is growing in Finland!

I'm saving this flag and there's nothing you can do about it

Yes, just go look at finnish crime statistics