They wanted to

Helmut Kohl didn't want it back though

Give it back!

>Кaлинингpaд
>German

> القدس
> Israeli

kek

Only if you recite the khransch in Szczebrzezin poem on vocaroo in its entirety and without mistakes, thus proving that you're actually a Prus Wyszhodniy. Go!

>east prussian
No, Malbork is in real prussia.
And byw I am real prussian. AMA

> calls Marienburg """malbork"""
> I am real prussian
No.

>新中国
>Canadian

Yeah, like, the lack of east prussia is totally the biggest problem we have right now.
My mother was born there btw.

>implying flithy germanic settlers were real prussians

>thinking that prussian=german
educate yourself

and I'm the Pope

t. dumb uneducated nazi and reichboo who knows nothing about history whatsoever
lmfao how retarded can you be

Du bist ein Verräter an Ihr Land Sie Schwuchtel! Ich glaube nicht, weiß nicht, wo Sie leben. Ich werde dich finden, und ich werde euch schaden!
NO ONE gibes a shit about filfthy baltic tribal niggers. It was German Prussians who made Prussia great. Kill yourself, Polack.
My mother was born in Marienburg. I am true Prussian. Give it back to Germany!

tips

quads

jesus christ
just top urself alrdy broski

ICH BIN EIN PRUSSEN
MEIN LAND
MEIN LEBEN
MEIN BLUT

No, you are canadian you fucking retard

you said it, marek

Why would one want Königsberg back? Just look at the place now.

I am not Canadian. I will return to Germany and campaign for the rightful return of lost lands. You Poles live on stolen land.
t. Lechosław Krakowski

>prussians
:^)

fucking hell m8 I just conquered marienburg from Teutonic Order and then realized I have to convert myself to protestantism to form Prussia!

REEEEEEEEE

>stolen
speaking of, gib your land back to eskimo you fucking thief xD

hello I am Hessian

itt

Dalbys juz spokoj...

Dude, they stole the land. Everyone who lived there is now old or dead. It was a big crime.
However, taking the place back would not make anything right. If you want to live there, move there.
It's in the Schengen area, any german citizen can buy land there and live there.

yes, they also paid fealty to the crown of poland and entered as a duchy, traitorous scum, the lot of them

>All these folding marks
So were was the "ONLY $9.99 !!!" sticker ? I bet it was on the tail.

why wouldn't someone iron that so it looks nice?

ahaha no fuck off

That wasn't stolen. We just took a piece of deafeted country. You lose WW2, don't you forget?

Whether one might think Prussia should be owned by Germany or Poland instead of Russia is a minor question, the real problem is that Russia is poor and unable to take care of old buildings and keep them from falling apart.

If we let the Russians take care of the Vasa Ship in Stockholm it would probably break apart within two days.

Can someone explain to me why are canadians are still allowed to post here? God damn the most insufferable, annoying full of shit posters on this fucking board

>Stereotypical polish incapability to grasp the concept of "stealing"

I didn't say we didn't. Just that you took land that wasn't ethnically polish.

And? Land you took in patration of Poland weren't ethnicaly germanic.

Right.

>weren't ethnically germanic
well they had a way to fix that

Germanisation started in Bismarck's period desu.
Btw kulturkampf was rude.

I am Greek.

So GUT you put train map here... it explains everything

I am too, eastern prussian.

>you took
You stupid guy,-________- Poland hadn't anything to say about future of the borders. Thank to the Alliances

Germanic peoples settled Prussia a thousand years before Poles during the time of the Goths so I don't know what you're on about

Moreover, those Prussian settlers created Russia in later years (the of name Russia is similarr to Prussia, homeland of the settlers)