/afr/ican general/afrika algemeen: Somaliland edition

Today is the independence day. Pls pay respek

Other urls found in this thread:

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/02/19/bangladeshis-admit-to-receiving-msian-ics-marrying-locals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>independence day
>posts a non country flag

what are you doing?

It's a country North of Somalia, South of Djibouti and West of Ethiopia. Search it yourself rare flag

east of* Ethiopia

I see.. but why the saudi arabia cuckstamp?

Ayoo waddup fools

Based rare flag

yes I freaking hate that cuckstamp a change is desperately needed

That's the Shahada

What are ypu doing in Malayysia

Why do American blacks look different than West Africans?

Yuro slave owner and Native American admixture

sex touring :^D
believe it or not Afro-Burgers genes are mixed with whitties hence they look different approximately 40% is Yuro rest is african

They're mixed, they have 20-25% of European DNA

we haven't had an Afrigen for weeks
>mfw thread is kill

OP you dun fucked up

>sex touring
You couldn't go to a better asean country for that? Malay pussy already belongs to Bangladeshi cock anyway

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/02/19/bangladeshis-admit-to-receiving-msian-ics-marrying-locals/

>falling for my shit meme
not sex touring I'm too much of a pussy plus my autismo surge prevents me from perusing that.
Just touring with Le familia desu

Got the same format as Eritrea's flag. No thanks, they will probably bully us if we change it like theirs. Also I like the cuckstamp

Eri what I think you meant Ethiopia's ex-port idk Somaliland need a change in their overall flag it looks like a Iran/Tajikistani with sandrunes cuckstamp

I think you'll fit right in there.

thoughts on Pakistan vs India

as a Bangladeshi who would you support

But I liek Iran/Tajik flag too. Also I already bought the flag :-/ don't wanna waste $8 on a new one

I'd go for India. Though I wouldn't mind if both of them were nuked.

apart from your family
does any other Warsans even attend the 18th may event ?
kek

My family don't even show up to any Somali event tb.h. We live in Turk/Kurdsville, far away from any other Somalis. Honestly I don't even know if we Warsangelis should support the entitiy. The thought of us being a minority in Isaaqland scares me a little. My father likes it though since it's not as crazy as Xamar.

My mother and her fa.m are Sacaad Muse and they don't really care about the place.

Rooble walaal, I had no idea that was you untill now kek

Is there animosity between kebab Bangladeshis, kebab Pakistanis and kebab Indians?

Oh forgot about what Pakistan did to you guys...

>there is not a single nigger first world country on earth

Anything is better than the Xamar government now that I had time to think about it government never gave us a fair share so why shill for them, my mother's brother is a Somaliland advocate owns a real-estate in Hargeysia attends sland events all that jazzy shit

I'm now embracing my new identity as a Somalilander still like Xamar but fuck then desu

France?

Because we fucked whites, indians, and etc.
My grandad had an indian mother, and you can see it in our skin. Weird but cool.

post hand

some say what up what up nigga you made it

Nigga we made it

> That's the Shahada
Still a cuckstamp since Islam is from Saudi-Arabia.

>Islam is from Saudi-Arabia.
It's from the Arabian peninsula, Saudi Arabia didn't exist then.

Bumpirino before I hit the bunker

all of africa should be berber..