Daily reminder that if an american cant find your country on the map, its irrelevant

daily reminder that if an american cant find your country on the map, its irrelevant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=il2HEIih40g
youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
youtube.com/watch?v=Is_LvsdmtOk
jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-countries-can-you-name.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder that americans can't even find their own country in a map.

>Congolumbia

Wew lad

We won your war of independence for you for this ?

delet

some guy i met in tennessee thought canada was across the atlantic

That was your biggest mistake after colonizing North Africa

Trying to invade other countries was our biggest mistake, desu

most obscure country I can point on a map is Tunisia

Lol fucking yurowhos, get on our level

ok then, what do American learn at school in stead of learning geography?

yes, i care for the opinions of the people that believes men once lived with dinosaurs

wow

They learn the location of states instead of countries

Ukraine confirmed irrelevant

We practice reciting the McDonald's menu

How to beat the world at everything consistently

that's a lot better than I would expect, honestly. A lot of those are obvious joke responses anyway.

I'm not sure at all that you could find where india or the Uk is

Okay, the amount of people that seem to think that the Black Sea is a landmass on that map has made me reconsider that statement.

MacDonald's menu is different from store to store. It actually requires you more efforts to memorize all countries on the earth.

Godspeed, freedumb fighters

youtube.com/watch?v=il2HEIih40g

I fucking hate our school system so much. There is a certain level of stupidity where you basically cease to be a sentient, functioning human being and I'm pretty sure not being able to find France or Germany on a map is pretty much at that level.

To anybody who is wondering if we are even taught geography, no, in most states you really aren't to any significant extent. How you don't pick up basic geography just by living, I don't know, but most Americans accomplish it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

How is it possible in this gay earth to mistake Iran or North Korea for FUCKING AUSTRALIA!?

Dodging

How to be a good goy.

>notukraintugal

Hide and seek

I don't know, I don't understand how people live their lives like this. I guess isolation from most other countries is part of it. Most Americans aren't even close to a border and tourists and people from other countries tend to stick to only the most major of our most major cities so it's rare to meet foreigners. Mostly it's our shitty fucking schools though.

>doesnt know australia
kill yourself

What about Vietnam? And Afghanistan? Or even the hilarious outcome of Bay of Pigs invasion?

Now wonder the American school system is so fucking pathetic. You people import Poo in Loos to work as engineers and scientists for fucks' sake.

forgot it existed to be honest
nice country

You Americans are just dumb.

hmm.. really makes u think

I really really hate your shitty people.

This is what I mean. Retarded subhumans who want to do stupid things and waste so much. The spics are the only hope.

mad

yes
Hope the IQ of ur children will increase.

should probly change that to "landed a manned mission on the moon"
other countries, like china, send robots up there

Based America

Honestly that's pretty pathetic

I'm not often embarrassed for my country but these threads really do it, even if they are often just bait

x = -b + or - the square root of (b^2)-4ac all over 2a

mad

grow up

So they got the big ones, the one that looks like a shoe and the one that looks like a cock

also they couldn't even find alaska. depressing.

Literally a 1 point difference

>the one that looks like a cock
what

>or
and

the uk kinda looks like a floaty penis next to a fleshlight (ireland)

>his penis isn't shaped like Mexico
Americans, everybody

If I point to West Bengal, would they say India or don't know ?

I can name all the countries in europe, north america, south america, and most of Africa you ignorant turbo fag.

Your probably a butthurt southerner

Sorry, not West Bengal.
The east states connected by a small part, surrounding Bangladesh.

Atlanta is a shithole, please send him down here again.

cool

Can Americans really not figure out where South Africa is..

The middle east? Since there's no North Africa that must be a trick question, kind of like how Russia is European but is actually in Asia.

American history and Geography.

>Australia
>tfw

Well it's not like you're the one who landed on the moon to boast about that, just like how black people can't complain about their history because they happened to be black

it's literally south africa you dingus

getting shot

you took that bait pretty hard, it went right inside your mouth

Right, but a person isn't an island. You have a cultural and ethnic identity.

Plus, genes regress. For example, let's say you're a shitty asshole member of the UAE race. You suck balls. Over 3 generations, your descendants will regress and might even become remarkable in the other direction. As such, you have the genetic potential to produce exemplars of your race; no other race has this potential, because no other race can produce offspring of your ethnicity.

The cultural element I'll put aside because this is more understandable.

retard

Was unification a mistake?

>ukraine in amazon

Can't be real.

You know where Tunisia is? I know where and what every country is in Europe minus the faggot "countries" that you need to magnify to actually (exclude belgium and netherlands), I can name all the countries in east asia, even obscure ones like christmas island and new caledonia (not really asia since they're right next to australia)

fuck you

this is 6th grade math here

>can balance a basic algebraic equation
>can't balance a checkbook

simmer down, jesus

I don't think it's about genes. Your country didn't reach space relying on American scientists only, they searched for the best scientists through out the world and offered them citizenship and money, that's how you reached the moon. There are people with the potential to be a great scientist, engineer, doctor, etc, all around the world. It depends on their circumstances and how they end up in life. It's not just an "American" thing like you assume to be.
It's time to drop the main character thinking style and look around you you self centered halfwit.

>minus the faggot "countries" that you need to magnify to actually
>responding to accusations of retardation with even more retardation

No, that American is dumb. Don't project your shitty prejudice over an entire populace.

"countries" the size of rhode island aren't countries

>I don't think it's about genes

Intelligence is definitely about genes. It has a huge heritable component.

I realize you're talking more about the racial distribution of those genes; but that's a different topic. My post didn't assume any type of racial supremacy in terms of intelligence, although I think the obvious conclusion is that, yes, some groups are more intelligent than others - some substantially so.

In any case, a population distribution is just that. For example, if Martians were known to be more intelligent than earthlings, and have an average IQ of 130, it wouldn't be the case that all Martians would be more intelligent than all Earthlings, merely that an average Martian was more likely to be intelligent than an average Earthling, and Martian society would likely run better as a result. Note that you could still mine SOME top minds from the 'Earthling' sample, but it would be heavily restricted relative to the Martian sample. That's what's going on in terms of racial distribution of intelligence.

In any case, the point was that the genes for intelligence on the within-race level are substantially heritable, but will regress. Meaning even the lowest of the low are important to the posterity of his or her race, and no single man is single in the grand scheme of human racial distribution and achievement.

you guys realize these threads are jewish propaganda to get americans to hate each other right?

Feels good knowing the refugees can't find us too :^)

>FUCK YEAH FUCK SMALL COUNTRIES THAT WEREN'T BASICALLY HANDED A CONTINENT'S WORTH OF FREE LAND UPON CREATION AND HAD TO COMPETE FOR MILLENNIA WITH TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED NEIGHBORS, MURICA READING IS FOR FAGGOTS
why do people like you even bother coming on an international board? I have to deal with enough stupid fuckheads that think geographically retardation is an extension of American superiority and therefore a positive enough already irl

>Americans in charge of geography
youtube.com/watch?v=Is_LvsdmtOk

Can YOU do better than an American????

jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-countries-can-you-name.php

Scoring
You scored 111/196 = 57%.
This beats or equals 29.1% of test takers
The average score is 144

Pretty embarrassed desu. I don't know shit about Africa. And apparently can't spell New Zeland.

yanks fighting yanks fighting yanks

if you're gonna fucking kill someone you're gonna use the best method you have, candyass.

ree only 61% for me

97%

I don't know why there is so much hate for the US when I don't see how any other country is any better. At the moment Europe is being overrun by Middle-easterns. Then you have Asia where the countries are fighting each other over some small islands. Not even gonna mention Africa as fuck that shithole. Australia is full of wildlife that is either annoying or can outright kill you. Canada is just Canada there are enough jokes about them as is that I don't need to comment on it.

Yes

Not really making me believe you're any less retarded

it's not "hate", it's Sup Forums shitposting
and no wonder why it occurs so often when you can instantly get angry 300 (you)s like this one consisting of incoherent off-topic insults by doing it.

but the protaganist has to look after himself before he can save you suckers

what is that flag again kiddo? never bothered to learn it

You cheeta

I bet no one here would locate Norko on a map

No, he is irrelevant

Honestly I've taken the quiz before.. I was really bored one day. So I kept trying my high score was like 100% with 5 minutes remaining.. just takes practice. you did good for your first time though.

There is no fucking way the average person of any country could get 144 right. I barely get that and im a geography autist.

are you projecting? north korea is pretty relevant and is in the news often, you'd have to be living under a rock not to know where it is

the average person who takes that test likely repeats it or cheats

not projecting, just aware of how unaware of things are my countrymen

ah, i thought by "here" you meant Sup Forums, my bad