Opinions on this little tract of land?

Opinions on this little tract of land?

Super cute

Not much different from any other place

traitors

british

proof that catholics are terrorists, just like muslims

Land of muh heritage and rightful British clay.

Shithole.

The part of Ireland that likes English rule to feel important, better known as as the bastards,

tis oireland fer syure me lads

terrible accents

why do they have their own soccer team instead of being part of the UK?

NORTHERN IRELAND MENTIONED

It's where the best Irish accents originate from.

It's an Irish clay !

The Latvia of Western Europe.

I would say it's belong to Scotland

most of the '''''''''''''''''''''''patriotic''''''''''''''''''''' unionists here have nothing in common with Scotland or England. They just wave the flag about to piss the other side off.

Don't get me wrong we hate the northern Irish. I think we should purge them and start again

ENGLISH'D

from most measurable data, its the shittiest part of ireland
>be english
>see neighbours to the west building nothing more than crannogs and wooden forts
>pillage and kill many irish to weaken their population and conquer the land
>end up doing so
>however, cant keep the potato man down
>multiple rebellions over centuries, and the english settle with keeping northern ireland
>while the republic starts to slowly become better, the north is still a shithole with high tensions between proddies and christians
>north eventually goes near full civil war thanks to the support of fellow potato brethren from the republic
>current day, Republic is far better, higher HDI, lower crime, etc
wew, the paddies won i guess

Still a bit confused why the "Ulster Scots" claim to be foreign to Ireland/not Irish yet feel entitled to their own piece of Ireland. With that said I think it'd be for the best if everybody there, regardless of their affiliation, just died.

It's a shithole