Do americans really believe that these guys invented the first airplane?

Do americans really believe that these guys invented the first airplane?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright_brothers#Public_showing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't be surprised if most Americans also believe that Henry Ford invented the automobile

He did though.

The first one that worked

Murricans believe Jesus invented the burgers.

me on the left

Eat my shit you gypsy fuck.

You can't shit, coz you're a shit, faggot.

t. impoverished Arab shitskin

if by working you mean "being throw by a catapult when the wind is strong enough", then I agree with you.

t. talking piece of dumb lard

ARAB

Fatass.

Because they did,
>Brazilians also claim that the Wrights launched their Flyer in 1903 with a catapult or at an incline, thereby disqualifying it from being a true airplane because it did not take off on its own.

Even Santos-Dumont experts like Lins de Barros concede this is wrong. But he says that the strong, steady winds at Kitty Hawk were crucial for the Flyer's take-off, disqualifying the flight because there was no proof it could lift off on its own.

Peter Jakab, chairman of the aeronautics division at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington and a Wright brothers expert, says such claims are preposterous.

By the time Santos-Dumont got around to his maiden flight the Wright brothers had already flown numerous times, including one in which they flew 24 miles (39 km) in 40 minutes."
>24 miles in 40 minutes.
/thread

Derka Derka Mohamed Jihad

Fattie lardie heart attack.

Allahu Akbar ooo ooo aaaa aaaa aaaa

Munch munch argghhhh...

>But he says that the strong, steady winds at Kitty Hawk were crucial for the Flyer's take-off
Every flight has to be made in the right conditions. Just because you can't flight in the middle of a storm doesn't mean you can't flight.

Don't tell me, tell those northern neighbors of yours.

Well Northeastern

he's a turk, not an Arab.
Or we call them tatars

Same thing innit

>implying a lardass knows what "ethnicity" means
For Crane's sake, he probably thinks Mare Serenitatis is a mexican food.

no, it's not
you're retarded
if you wanna insult someone, do it right

I have literally never heard of that shit.

fly=verb
flight =noun

Don't worry, you will at the middle school.
If you overcome down's syndrome, of course.

Cuck.

Nice to meet you, mr. Cook. I'm Goreclaw the Owl-eater.

MOHAMED

DO PROPER INSULTS YOU FUCKING RETARD, GOD DAMN IT
You can't throw random ones, it has to make sense.
Azerbaijan, as a country, is the opposite of cuck.

Where?!

>still lecturing a fattie
For Wolf's sake, get something better to do, Gogi.

OP on suicide watch

BTFO
T
F
O

>tfw americans are shit at bants
shameful dispray

Not really, the Wright brothers were making unassisted flights since 1904. The catapults were optional.

>On August 13, making an unassisted takeoff, Wilbur finally exceeded their best Kitty Hawk effort with a flight of 1,300 feet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright_brothers#Public_showing

There were other pioneers during the time like Dumont that achieved flight, but was not controllable and only flew in straight lines. The Wright brothers on the other hand had invented the 3-axis control, which meant that they could steer or land anywhere they wanted like modern airplanes.

deafmute