Multiculturalism works in america

>multiculturalism works in america
>doesn't work anywhere else in the world

Why is that? There's definitely racial tension in this country that have exploded on several occasions but we more or less get along fine and the immigrants adapt well enough to america.

Is Europe cursed or something? Do they just have a shittier attitude than us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gj1gbKW_Wgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From this side of the ocean America looks like it has more problems with minorities and segregation than Europe to be honest
It's like the opposite of grass looks greener

mostly because the idea of the US was that, although it was advocated that you keep an sense of self identity, you were supposed to migrate there and work towards becoming an "American" and "achieving the American dream"

blacks are a different story

that's just media, plus european media really likes to doom and gloom everything over here since the iraq war

>segregation

In what regards?

the nazis tried to portray us the same way

as did the soviets

doesn't really work does it

you have giant poor ghettos of black people in every town

your population is incredibly segregated

but you also have a lot of high energy immigrants like asians, who make good poster children for divesity

In America you are American whether you like it or not. In europe you are not european whether you like it or not.

We have a strong ethnic identity unlike americans.

>implying white flight and racial riots

M8 you are an idiot, multiculturalism is a massive piece of shit no debate needed.

>one of the two presidential candidate wants to deport all mexicans and build a 3000 km long wall
>niggers form their own ghettos, terrorize entire cities and shoot up each other
>chicanos form their gangs and monopolize huge areas in the most important cities of the west coast
>chinks and whites lose their shit and shoot up schools literally every day

comedy gold lads

that is actually a big part of it, i will never be european despite being european genetically.

if it really were working you wouldn't be trying to elect Donald Trump right now

mind you it's a good thing, please do elect him, but still

how is that multiculturalism? Blacks and whites have the same culture. whites just don't like Blacks

>one of the two presidential candidate wants to deport all mexicans
Fucking retard.

But just look at places like Philadelphia or Detroit. There's nothing even close to those cities in Europe

>strong ethnic identity
>separatist movements in pretty much every region including two serious ones

Are you fucking blind? Holy shit.
Multiculturalism will never work in the US.

European multiculturalism was predicated on keeping different cultures separate, preventing cultural diffusion wherever possible. Rather than allowing subcultures to mesh with the mainstream, they were purposely cultivated to exist independently.

We always encouraged assimilation, by contrast.

This, you can only be european by birth. Everywhere in the world to be truly part of a country one need to have ancesters from this country, the only exception are found in the americas.

>There's nothing even close to those cities in Europe
detroit happened because it is a new world city, it was built completely around the auto industry. totally, around making cars and car parts.when our auto industry went away so did detroit. pretty much everyone left that wasn't a fucking idiot.

t. i know a lot of people from detroit and have been there several times

It's shit. Just look at California, whites are a minority and it is the closet state that resembles the third world. Not to mention it's an expensive dirty polluted shithole with no culture of it's own

What are you talking about? It's been a total disaster. Up until very recently there was no multiculturalism.

> you were supposed to migrate there and work towards becoming an "American" and "achieving the American dream"

That isn't multiculturalism. That's assimilation.

If I were to get citizenship in the US and still maintain my accent, I'd assume people wouldn't think of me as an American when they hear me speak. The same would apply if you were to come here. Get the accent however, you'd fit in fine.

multiculturalism is simply adapting aspects of a minorities culture into the mainstream culture, and them adapting into the culture more readily now that it has familiar aspects. For example, St. Patrick's day with the Irish, and the various influences from african american culture for blacks.
Many Europeans don't want to adopt aspects of muslim culture, but will likely adopt them eventually like we did with Irish, Hispanic, Black, Italian, etc. There is probably no difference between us outside of the fact that the arrivals in Europe are more recent than the minority groups in the US.

it's different for anglo countries especially canada/us/auz/nz

but i dont look english at all, even if i spoke with a perfect regional accent it's obvious that i would have a recent foreign background.

that was my point, multiculturalism has never really been advocated for in the US, even now it's more about "diversity" in media and such rather than multiculturalism

Marseille and Bradford have murder rates on par with Chicago so that's patently false. Maybe not Detroit tier but it's all relative.

Plus, Detroit is actually getting better as a whole in recent years.

Because your immigrants are at least Christian, and value life.

>tfw the only thing that applies to my city is nigs killing nigs
More of a bonus desu.

>giant poor ghettos of black people in every town
Umm no we don't? "Ghetto" is all relative, it's mostly just lower income communities.

Well it's not very true... There are quite a few differences between them, they don't have the same churches, not the same mentality, not the same history. Basically if white and black americans have the same culture that would mean the turks and kurds ahve the same one too...

>Blacks and whites have the same culture
Maybe in your country but we have very different subcultures here.

>but i dont look english at all
You said you're genetically European, right? No ones going to notice if you don't have a stereotypical English look to you.

California isn't third world at all, where the fuck do you live?

i am greek tho (not memeing im greek ethnically kek)

New Orleans, Baltimore, St Louis

>>multiculturalism works in america

Multiculturalism doesn't work anywhere, has never worked anywhere and will never work anywhere. It always ends either in segregation or assimilation.

No, it has become about multiculturalism over the last couple of decades. American identity and culture over the last decades has been eroding away.

>Marseille have murder rates on par with Chicago

have the fuck nigger can you stop pulling lies out of your hairy ass ? The murder rate of marseille (3.9) is still lower than the average murder rate in the usa

Fucking Sup Forumstards always spreading their lies.

The highest homicide rate in france is in corsica at 6.4/100 000 because it's full of mafioso,

precisely, a proof that after 500 years of the existence of Spain we still have different ethnic identities

Still, you'd fit in fine.

Yes, how does that discount what I said? Europe has equally poor shitholes, they just don't kill each other nearly as much. Neighborhoods of Amsterdamn, Glasgow, part of Northern Ireland, all would be considered very poor by U.S. standards. That's not a product of multiculturalism, it's just poverty.

It's starting to look that way nowadays.
youtu.be/Gj1gbKW_Wgk

>Many Europeans don't want to adopt aspects of muslim culture, but will likely adopt them eventually like we did with Irish, Hispanic, Black, Italian, etc.

LOL, no...

Nobody want to adapt himself to immigrants except a few retards, it's been more than 50 years old since muslims came on a massive scale in France and still nobody want to adapt anything for them.

Depend, if you are white then you would pass for a local more easily... But it will only be the case if you do the same shit locals do.

Last I checked he wanted to deport all illigal immigrants. Most likely Mexicans would be targeted, but if they are legal citizens there would be nothing to fear.
>Chinks and whites lose their shit and shoot up schools literally every day.
>Literally every day
>literally
>Argie media

US's and Brazil's culture was based on multiculturalism, and it was that the reason for the fall of the native culture

ours wasn't and we are the natives so we don't want our culture to be completely rekt

>But it will only be the case if you do the same shit locals do
yea, like speak non accented french

welp

>US's ... culture was based on multiculturalism

Wrong.

Well unless you adapt they will likely continue being large scale diaspora that breed radical islam.
You either make ramadan a national holiday or have fun with more terrorist attacks.

>we are the natives

indo europeans are not natives

>muh Sup Forums

Actually Guyane or Guadloupe are even worse than Corsica...

Anyway in terms of crimes, Marseille is the worse city and that's a fact.

Because what you said was complete horseshit

Marseille has the homicide rate of United States on average and that's the biggest shithole in Europe

>In fact, there have been almost as many killings of young men in the first nine months of 2012 as in the whole of last year. Marseille (population 800,000), now has almost as many drug-related murders as New York (population 8,000,000).
>The city's overall murder rate, at 8.3 per 100,000 inhabitants, is more than eight times the nationwide figure.
Chicago's murder rate by comparison is around 9 per 100,000

See

Reminder that the US isn't multikulti. We force american patriotism incredibly hard, that's why we have the national anthem sung every week during the early school years and huge american flags on every corner. We want people to be american, not x nationality. The only people that have problems with this are first generation immigrants that grow up in shitty areas

>multiculturalism is simply adapting aspects of a minorities culture into the mainstream culture

That's a melting pot, which is a mono-culture. Multiculturalism is different, cultures remain distinct and do not blend fully.

Actually assimilation used to be the norm in France up until very recently, and it was enforced pretty agressively (foreign first names forbidden and so on). My family's Polish but my father was forbidden to speak Polish at home, by his own parents who wanted him to speak only French. And as far as I know, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese families worked in rather the same way (maybe not as extremely, but the idea was still to integrate and those diasporas have nowadays completely been diluted in the general population, safe for their last names that obviously remain). Bretons, Basques and Occitans were beaten at school if they uttered a word of their native language until it became so shameful to know it that it almost disappeared. Corsicans, thanks to having an insular and more isolated culture maybe, are the only ones whose language actually survives in a meaningful way nowadays, despite the attempts to keep the others alive and the fact people are trying now to revive them with mild (although somewhat promising) success.

I don't know how it exactly is/was in other European countries but I think multiculturalism is historically pretty new as a concept.

okay it was based on immigration, whateva the point is you guys don't have a racial identity as strong as the rest of the world cuz you ain't the native culture of the land so you're more found of different cultures living together

In the words of John Glubb, I think this is the problem of multiculturalism:

In the age of the first outburst and the subsequent Age of Conquests, the race is normally ethnically more or less homogeneous. This state of affairs facilitates a feeling of solidarity and comradeship. But in the Ages of Commerce and Affluence, every type of foreigner floods into the great city, the streets of which are reputed to be paved with gold. As, in most cases, this great city is also the capital of the empire, the cosmopolitan crowd at the seat of empire exercises a political influence greatly in excess of its relative numbers.

Second- or third-generation foreign immigrants may appear outwardly to be entirely assimilated, but they often constitute a weakness in two directions. First, their basic human nature often differs from that of the original imperial stock. If the earlier imperial race was stubborn and slowmoving, the immigrants might come from more emotional races, thereby introducing cracks and schisms into the national policies, even if all were equally loyal.

Second, while the nation is still affluent, all the diverse races may appear equally loyal. But in an acute emergency, the immigrants will often be less willing to sacrifice their lives and their property than will be the original descendants of the founder race.

Third, the immigrants are liable to form communities of their own, protecting primarily their own interests, and only in the second degree that of the nation as a whole.

Fourth, many of the foreign immigrants will probably belong to races originally conquered by and absorbed into the empire. While the empire is enjoying its High Noon of prosperity, all these people are proud and glad to be imperial citizens. But when decline sets in, it is extraordinary how the memory of ancient wars, perhaps centuries before, is suddenly revived, and local or provincial movements appear demanding secession or independence.

Well... if you put the violent niggers aside, it worked here too.

In the sense of religious people doesn't kill each other and people from other races(besides afrocentrist niggers) live peacefully between themselves.

Melting pot is literally the opposite of multiculturalism, it's assimilating into a single culture. Imagine if all the German-Americans still spoke German etc, that would be multiculturalism.

Indo europeans came form Russia/Caucase, since these place were always considered as Europe they are still counted as natives.

> you ain't the native culture of the land

Humans are native to Africa.

Their ancestors were native to Pangaea, the primordial ooze.

>From this side of the ocean
I've traveled Europe extensively and you guys are pretty racist t b h

>US's culture was based on multiculturalism

No it wasn't.

those are the same racial groups, but the tension comes from the property of resources, in america there was no tension because resources were enough for everybody, no like in their homelands.

That's the correct idea in my opinion. Here we're far too fucking soft with them. We should be bombarding them with pro-british propaganda and offering benefits for integrating better, rather than allowing them to wallow in their own ghettos.

But even then, when I see americans on social media, blacks tend to segregate themselves. I'm not entirely sure how it is in your society, but they still seem to resent the white man pretty hard.

elaborate

cringe threads belong there

You also need to say that in past if one didn't wanted to assimilate he had to come back to the place he came from, actually contrary to third world invaders most european immigrants came bck to their country of origin after a while.

Triggered cuck.

oh wow I didn't know that, thanks friend :D

They try so hard to NOT be racist that they don't send rapists to jail if they're brown lmao

That's the difference between us -- we treat our brown people like people. Inferior ones, but people

America is not multikulti, it's literally a human zoo where each animal species is in it's own cage and if they collide then a shitstorm ensues.

Bullshit, out of Africa is only one of the numerous theories about the birth of humans.

And leftards belong to jail

You are right it does not work. I came from a small town with a corrupt white family running the town in the ground by not fixing infrastructure and framing anyone against them. Totally white people do nothing wrong. DEY GUD N SHIT.

your welcome

the people who came up with the concept of europe are indo europeans themselves

Europeans are importing violent muslims and niggers and are essentially japanese in that they were homogenous and enforced a strong national identity using their military forces to beat up separatists and ban minority languages

In the USA we had a shitton of immigrants but they were mostly from Northwestern Europe and Protestant. When we started getting more immigrants who were kikes, micks, polacks, dagos and spics we began to crack down on immigration in the 1920s and 1930s with limitations on European immigration and deportations of Mexicans in the Southwest in order to preserve the general Protestant culture.

The only Protestant immigrants that gave us a little trouble were Germans who came after 1871 and before 1917 because of their attachment to the German language. However after WWI made them all look bad and under pressure from Anglo Protestants to assimilate they mostly did.

Catholicism in America gradually became "Protestantized" and after Vatican II removed most of the real Catholic traditions (such as Latin Mass being replaced by Mass in the vernacular language similar to Protestantism) Catholicism ceased to be a truly different religion. You still ended up with muh heritage fags on occasion- the "Irish" Americans in particular have been a bunch of cunts working with kikes to increase immigration at various times.

Jews are "white" but only atheism has weakened their internal structure and cohesiveness, nevertheless they maintain a kind of innate opposition to the dominant society- they're basically a zombie ethno-religious group, atheistic and without culture but still operating on the same survival mechanisms they used in Europe which makes them cancerous.

Liberals taught them to be victims. They also allowed them to develop their gang culture through their shitty rap music and police hate. In the end it created a toxic culture that destroys everything it touches and that's how wiggers and mexican gangster are also formed.

And ? The fact that people in Europe don't like immigrants doesn't change the fact that immigrants have a better standard of living than blacks in the USA, actually immigrants receive so many money from the state to the point that the average european can't stand it anymore.

t. never been outside of america
btw black people are still not treated equal

>this is what cucks unironically believe

Yep, since the concept of Europe didn't excited before indo europeans that mean they are the creators of it and therefore the owners of it.

Anyway indo europeans mixed with the few peasants living there and now everybody in Europe is indo european.

I would rather it work here and nowhere else to be honest.

I need the European and Asian nations to stay pure; I would take all of the immigrants here if it meant I went to Germany and was able to exclusively see Germans

The US has a lower murder rate than Argentina and a far lower overall crime rate

Asians are not troublesome because they are still not numerous and the term Asian encompasses both POOINLOO and chinky peoples as Asian. Large scale intermarriage with east asian women is resulting in there being almost as many half-Asians as full east asians. Indians run convenience stores and are doctors, they don't seem to have much in the way of aspirations towards undermining society. Watch out for Chinese and Filipinos though since they want it to be easier for their families to flood in. Koreans are also untrustworthy. Asians in general are wealthy enough that rioting would be stupid for them when they can just organize a meeting with a local politician on behalf of Asian business owners or whatever.

The majority of Arabs are mixed Euro-Arab people descended from Christian Arabs (in turn those Christian Arabs were often partially European already because of interactions with European Christians over the past 1300 years since the Islamic conquest of the Middle East). Something I've noticed is that Islamic Arabs are always cunts and whining about society being mean to them.

Nigeroos are trouble and have been trouble, claiming that multiculturalism works with them is fucking retarded. It kind of works in the South because they speak with the same dialect, are all generally the same kind of Protestant and eat the same foods and niggers know not to fuck with the police in the South. Outside of the South the whites don't know how to deal with niggers and niggers in turn act like assholes so shit gets fucked up.

Do any of you Euros have any friends outside your race? Be honest.

Yes they are and they are given special privileges and over-representation. They been given so much that they are now spoiled and rely on blaming whitey to get by.

Pretty sure multiculturalism in America is called ''Cultural appropriation'' these days and are something near a deadly sin

Refugees are not immigrants mate.

you're a top lad user kun

so, how's illegals?

Nah, I'd rather have everyone on this wild ride.

Hispanics are a mixed bag since even the obviously white ones (inb4 "HURR THERE ARE NO WHITE HISPANICS ARGENTINA IS NOT WHITE"- fuck off guys I'm trying to be serious here) can still be retarded cunts and go "muh heritage is of the glorious mejicano race I wish for brown manlets to be allowed in despite me being of Spaniard descent because the US census puts us in the same box and I'm a dumb American who is too dumb to realize I have nothing in common with illegals".

However brown Hispanics are even more likely to push for America to get pozzed with illegals and the brown ones are the ones who cause all the crime while the white ones own businesses and shit.

Multiculturalism works in America because everyone got diluted into "WOW WE EAT CORNED BEEF FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY AREN'T WE SO IRISH?" from the original weird Catholic shit and English-Irish rivalries. All the Europeans "became white" and the US became a pseudo-nation.

Europe is getting fugged, like I said, because Muslims have nothing in common with Europeans and cannot assimilate. There is too much of a racial, cultural and religious difference between Pierre from Aix-La-Chapelle and Mbongo from Tchad and there isn't going to be any kind of Muslim version of Vatican II that removes most of the weird shit and most of the Muslims get more religious with each generation rather than less.

I would shoot you to prevent that from happening here

Fuck off and stop trying to ruin my country you autistic shit

ty Mr. Barbosa

I'm not into this muddy brown future that's in store for the world I'M NOT READY

Understand "cost of living"

The majority of niggers live in the South and everything there is cheaper, they can buy bigger houses for less money.

You live in your sardine-tin apartments in the cities, your standard of living will always be lower than ours.