Your cunt

>your cunt
>are politics violent there?

Canada, yes.

>Trudeau accused of 'manhandling' Conservative, elbowing NDP MP in House uproar

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/theres-a-new-canada-rising-conservative-leadership-hopeful-michael-chong-selling-fresh-policies
ctvnews.ca/politics/liberals-threaten-to-take-full-control-of-the-house-as-deadline-looms-1.2907468
youtu.be/emKIIv2_cNI
tameshigiri.ca/2014/03/27/last-epee-duel-in-france-1967-recorded-on-film/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pipe_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

America

Nah wouldn't say so

literally USA tier

>Stephen Harper is taking too much power for himself and being disruptive to Canadian democracy!
>Justin Trudeau yells at Opposition MPs in the House of Commons to "fuck off!"
>Justin Trudeau is elected; ends communication between government and opposition, won't even tell the opposition what bills are going to be debated, "We had a very short house leaders’ meeting where the opposition were not even provided with a calendar. That's something that didn't happen in the last Parliament. Even when things broke down between the opposition and government, the Conservative government always gave the opposition a calendar for what was going to be debated."
>Justin Trudeau physically attacks the Opposition Whip (for "speaking too slowly"), and elbows a female NDP MP that was in his way in the process, causing her to leave the House of Commons crying and causing another fight between Justin Trudeau and NDP leader Thomas Mulcair

Thank goodness we finally have a rational person as Prime Minister instead of that barbaric, violent Stephen Harper, right guys?

Trudeau the Tyrant

Who will stop him?

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/theres-a-new-canada-rising-conservative-leadership-hopeful-michael-chong-selling-fresh-policies

BASED Michael Chong will

ctvnews.ca/politics/liberals-threaten-to-take-full-control-of-the-house-as-deadline-looms-1.2907468

holy shit, didn't know things were like that there. how is trudeau doing in the opinion polls?

>Things are very very bad in the House. Nearly a physical altercation between Mulcair and Trudeau

Fucking kek

Memedeau would get knocked the FUCK out

youtu.be/emKIIv2_cNI

>How is Trudeau doing in the opinion polls?

Good. Not that it matters, though. His support could plummet to almost nothing and he'd still be around until 2019. The Liberals have a large majority government.

Hell, he'll probably be around until he decides to retire. The Liberals are changing the electoral system to rig the next election, making his popular support doubly irrelevant.

if someone called "Michael Chong" becomes Canada's PM we're going to get bantered into oblivion on Sup Forums

He's mixed race (half Asian half European) and pretty white looking. Couldn't be any worse than London's mayor.

Our country has already been reduced to pure meme

is that the preference-based voting?
im wondering hwo that would benefit one party over another, other than the usually majority carrying party

>changing the electoral system to rig the next election

>im wondering hwo that would benefit one party over another

It would massively benefit the Liberals.

Preferential voting, the Liberals' preferred choice (for good reason), allows you to rank ballots according to which parties you'd prefer over the others. The Liberals are almost everyone's second choice, meaning that it would be incredibly difficult for them to lose an election in Canada under preferential voting. Almost all NDP voters would rank the NDP first and the Liberals second, and almost all Conservative voters would rank the NDP first and the Liberals second. The biggest demographic that wouldn't have the Liberals as their second choice are those who have them as their first.

*almost all Conservative voters would rank the Conservatives first and the Liberals second

If that happened I would make like a maple tree and leaf.

I hope it's Maxime Bernier. He's a good meme to counter Trudeau's meme status, has libertarian principles. and is actually likeable.

>He's a good meme to counter Trudeau's meme status
how is he a meme?

Here in Quebec he's mostly just known as being a loudmouth who decides roughly once a year that he needs to loudly say something which really didn't need to be said, and then for the rest of the year he gets no attention whatsoever.

Other than that I don't see what could really be "memeful" about him, especially in the RoC.

Yeah the UK copped it for like 2 weeks and that was only a mayor. Imagine a canadian PM, we (especially us) will never stop.

Why is your speaker of the house such a pussy?

If that happened here he'd be banned from the chamber for the rest of the day

this is North American you're talking about

we seriously suck at politics

His jingle and a few of the other things he's said throughout his career I think shows he has meme potential, more so than the others.

I like a lot of the things he's talked about in his speeches at the Manning Centre and to the Rebel.

Bains?

>and to the Rebel.
nice meme

I bet you unironically think Lauren Southern isn't an attention whore.

Canadians are such ruthless dogs. Why is the Trudeau not being indited for assault? How many judges cocks did he have to suck to avoid such an outcome?

No, I do. I really hope they aren't paying her much. I'm not some "alt righter" who thinks video game journalism is important.

What he said was standing up for the values of individual liberty which is something you don't here much from """conservatives"""" anymore.

>alpha male drama teacher decided he wants to rule the country
>make up a bunch of stories about how he is a feminist so cucked people vote for him
>now he can do whatever he wants and manhandle whoever he wants
I kind of admire him

>implying rich and/or powerful people ever face actual justice
I'll only take your post seriously once Hillary is actually arrested as ANY normal American citizen in her position would have been long ago.

Kek someone here got banned for the day for calling cameron "dodgy Dave"

Can't imagine what would happen if you got physical and literally said "fuck off"

Thought you Canadians were good at politics because you have the Westminster system

fair enough, I can respect that

So is the Liberal party in the center of Canadian politics and the Conservative party is the main party to the right of them and NDP is the main party to the left of them? Because the preferential system doesn't sound like a bad idea as long as there are checks and balances and ways that the smaller parties still have influence. It forces compromise and helps fight polarization, at least that's the impression I get. In the US, if a third party started gaining traction it would steal votes from the party most similar to them, giving the election to the party that's most different from them. And then during the next election cycle, the party that got fucked over by the third party usually adopts most of the key issues of the third party as part of their platform so that they don't get fucked over by a third party again. For example, if 30% of the popular vote went to a Republican candidate, another 30% of the vote went to a libertarian candidate, and 40% went to a Democratic candidate, the Democrats would win despite 60% of people voting against them.

>Thought you Canadians were good at politics because you have the Westminster system
the Westminster system relies on the ethics and behaviour of its members of parliament. In Canada our members of parliament go completely unchecked and do whatever the fuck they want. There's no ethics, no tradition, no sense of duty, as a result our political scene is a complete joke.

who /BQ 1st and Tories 2nd/ here?

tameshigiri.ca/2014/03/27/last-epee-duel-in-france-1967-recorded-on-film/

> yep

I vote either BQ or Conservative depending on who I think has a shot in my riding (outskirts of Québec City). I also voted CAQ in the last elections. I want an independent Québec but it's not happening soon and I don't like PQ or BQ's leftist leanings.

Je connais ces sentiments, sauf que dans mon coin (Montréal) c'est malheureusement ceci qui est plus populaire.

Based Trudeau

fuck no, you are not even allowed to call someone a liar even if they say complete nonsense about you, one of the members of parliament called this commie a liar because he accused her of tax evasion and she got a verbal reprimand and the commie didnt get anything even though the accusations were false as fuck

as if you guys aren't receiving the meme treatment already.

>elbowing based Ruth Ellen
I would elbow her all night if you catch my drift
Though she got a bit fat within the past few years.

>those thighs
muh fuggen digg

No both the Liberals and NDP are "centre left".

This would be like:

Liberals 1
Liberals 2
Conservatives

The Cons would never get elected ever in a system with two parties that share voters and preference. This would end the Conservative party in Canada.

The left gets their cake and eats it

And 70% didn't vote for the other parties, preferential just encourages a different form of vote splitting. While technically more fair the system heavily favors the liberals which in itself isn't fair.

>2011 election riding chart in her office

Top banter desu

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pipe_scandal

The most "violent" thing to happen is some MP calling another MP an idiot or a liar tbqh. We're not uncivilised savages here

But what you consider fair is clearly influenced by the parties available. I want the will of the people to be represented even if the party I like loses.

tbf Soran Ismail looks like a top lad

Liberal popularity is an anomaly, since they literally do not represent anyone and steal most of the NDP platform.