As much as Europeans hate to admit it...

As much as Europeans hate to admit it, as much as we try to vex you for your vibrant displays of something which is not inherently European, one fact remains unchanged, through: docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://skift.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/dcp171776_310463.pdf&hl=en_US

Those United States of America make up what is the single greatest country on Earth, even more so if you are a white male eager to make something of value and a life for yourself.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol a fucking barbosa

F

This is because they are stealing wealth from impoverished nations all over the globe.

I have an F for America. FUCK YOU!

oh here he goes again

>even more so if you are a white male eager to make something of value and a life for yourself
I wish

Fuck you, we do what we want

Just be white, that's literally all you have to do
If you're not successful, you're not being white enough

work harder, i used to be like you but then i just took a job that was beneath me and busted my ass, off of busting my ass at that job i got a really good job after just a couple months from getting a good recommendation by working hard and doing a good job.

u really dont get anything handed to you here but there is a lot of opportunity out there still

It's your fault

you realize there are problem just as many people who have worked their ass off and got nothing because of it?

How about those people working a career for 20 years, climb the ladder only to get fired because the company decided to downsize?

Shit happens every year, don't be so deluded

I've always believed that the true worth of nation, a nation's might, is measured not by how much they contribute to the world, but by how much they manage to seize from it unopposed.

so everything has to work perfectly for you, or else you give up?

yea good luck with that attitude. if you have 20 years of experience and multiple promotions people will be sucking your dick to employ you.

>yea good luck with that attitude. if you have 20 years of experience and multiple promotions people will be sucking your dick to employ you.
Pretty naive of you to think companies are looking for people in their 40s or 50s just because of experience.

Not to mention you literally don't have time to climb the ladder after something like that happens, your future is thrown out and you have no control over it. Pretending that you can just choose to become successful through hard work is a joke.

Would you consider the US seizing control of 75% of the world's markets after WWII a powerful action?

not true. that guys post perfectly describes my dad, worked a huge number of positions and got into upper management. lots of prestige, big salary, lots of connections

then the company went to shit from complacency and Jewish tricks, got laid off and has been looking for new work since last year. probably divorcing too

america is ok but not great

Definitely.

>chile

Good

Yeah, better just stay at home and jack off to gook cartoons.

Someday I will participate in the American Invasion of Canada and it will be glorious

The thing about trying to keep white men down is that all the other groups except asians are so much lazier that even trying their hardest to keep us down flops and fails

The real surprise is Mexico tbqh, even their export breakdown looks surprisingly good compared to their immediate competition

It's better to live in reality and know that your career is most likely going to be determined by something you have no control over.

How is that Americas fault?? Every time something goes bad in your life you blame America?? There's more opportunity here than ANYWHERE on earth. Period. Yeah, bad shit happens sometimes but that's called being alive, moron.

That doesn't mean you don't try, it means you establish contingencies.

Nothing lasts forever, no matter what country you're in.

good luck preparing for that when you aren't already well off to begin with.

climbing the ladder and saving your money with the expectation of being able to control your destiny is a rerun I've seen way too many times

Maquiladoras, m8. There's hardly anything noteworthy about producing/exporting consumer goods unless you own the technology and intellectual property over them. These multinationals would leave Mexico for a cheaper place (logistics, labor costs) in a heartbeat.

>tfw made it
Feels good desu, hope you have better luck user.

You can always try to make the best choices possible when given the opportunity. This can make your life slightly better.

"best" in this case is both subjective and undetermined

Well, analyzing a situation thoroughly before proceeding sounds better than acting irrationally in my book.

Say you're 35 years old and been working for the same company for 10 years and are steadily climbing the corporate ladder and up for a big promotion in a year.

At the same time a cushy job for a start up is open and you can take that job instead.

Which is the best choice in that situation?

How much is at stake?

I would research about the startup's profile and whether it's a serious business and deals with a solid market niche or not.

But unless I had good reasons to leave the corporation, I wouldn't trade my job security for something like that.

same starting salary would be slightly lower than you current job with the same benefits

>But unless I had good reasons to leave the corporation, I wouldn't trade my job security for something like that.
Company downsized 3 years later and you're out of a job.

Guess you chose wrong

Yep. Many things are impossible to predict with a '20/20 hindsight'.
What would stop me from finding another job, anyway? These 10 years of experience could come handy in a CV. Taking a few courses to make sure I'm up-to-date in my field while at my job would also be useful.

get fucked cunt

here's a real chart taking into account wages, cost of living, taxes and all that shit you didn't even think about

bravo for being a notch better than us poortugal, but not for long, we gonna rekk you in less than 2 years ;)

You provide no source and you forget to account for goverment sources, meanwhile I provide a study from the UK's Office for National Statistics (ons.gov.uk/).

Do come back when you can do better though you shit flinging half-breed.