First world war: The troops who pushed in the Prussian army

>First world war: The troops who pushed in the Prussian army

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wew.

Tuskegee airmen.

They're soldiers.

Their ethnicity matters little to me.

All of them had a white french commander.

*we

It pleases me how triggered people get when they're reminded black people served in WW1.

The troops who BLACKED the Prussian army

They're first and foremost niggers.

Nice one dude

Cool man! WOW YOU'RE SO AMAAAAAAZING!

A RACIST COMMENT! WOW! YOU'RE SOOOO EDGY XD XD

Cuck amirite? Lefists and liberals! LOL.

>mfw germans were butthurt because they couldn't see them during the night

Just pointing out the fact that niggers will nig, no matter the context.

Sneaky black men. Who would've thought?

The allies used them well.

Sure they will, pal.

And the white genocide is real.

there were even a few battlefields in Africa involving the various colonies from each sides

>Sweden
Really how are them Africans and Middleeastern going for you?

there was a whole campaign in german africa

What do you think? They're nigging out.

Frenchmen were losing.

Norway,Finland and Denmark are whiter then you. Stfu Nigger

What do you mean? I only see frenchmen in the picture

CRAWWWWWLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG

I'm more triggered that Americans are arrogant enough to pretend they were relevant in WWI

and that FRANCE ISN'T EVEN INCLUDED

>success breeds jealousy

Black people did

Black Americans didn't

By including some new york faggots instead of the Senegalese you're racistly disrespecting millions of actual dead Africans
all that to please some fat American fucks, disgusting tb h

France being brushed aside is supremely retarded
they're going to be treated as cowardly nobodies in the game I can guarentee

utter bullshit especially since the Yanks barely let blacks do jack shit meanwhile American units fighting as volunteers in the French army had plenty of blacks

>millions

>France using colonial nigs as cannon fodder to fight in Europe

Animals were being used in warfare since ancient Rome. Your point?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

We probably won't even be in the game at all

I don't understand why Americans hate us so much, what did we ever do to them ? We helped free them and supported them and allied them and gave them gifts but all France ever gets back is gratuitous hate

considering you're both strong republics as well
its really silly honestly

I'd be happy if it was a french unit made up of American troops and set during the actual height of the war rather than the tail end when the dough-boys arrived

its especially funny since American military was incredibly racist meanwhile loads of Ameriblacks moved to France after the war and were fairly successful.

Relevant on the battlefield? Not really. Sort of. Didn't fuck anything up. You clearly are underestimating the US' importance from an economic and supplier perspective.

>Del Monde says. During the conflict, some 2 million people from across Africa were actively involved in the military confrontations, as soldiers or bearers, in Europe and in Africa.

>More than 200,000 bearers transported weapons, ammunition and food for the troops.

MY GOD THE HORROR!

Blacks were used as place holders and truck drivers even up to WW2. They were not used as Europeans. For fuck sake they still make noblemen officers in WW1, people without any proper training. They whipped and held slaves in Africa, they used these "people" as tools.

20 Million + Europeans died, but we all need to remember these brave dummies used to get food and supplies up to real men.

I love France. People in rural, conservative areas got upset during Iraq war 2.0 because France didn't go along. A lot of liberals were too at the time. We are culturally really biased towards focusing on WW2 because it's one war where we did well, and are perceived to have the moral high ground opposed to 'Nam, Mexican War, Spanish war ehich were controversial even at the time, and even more so now. Some people in the US are convinced France is forever in our debt for liberating France in WW2. Most Americans, even those attending college have no sense of history. Our high school education is shit.TLDr; people hear France and think of them getting eliminated really fast in WW2 and not backing us up in Iraq, regardless of if it was an immoral war

Well there were no frenchman left.

You know realize why modern frenchman are so swarthy.

>millions
would that happen to be 6 million?

>Black Americans didn't
Yes they did, you ignorant frog. The guy on the cover is from an American regiment that fought alongside your goddamn countrymen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)